New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

It was less than a 15 minute walk from 7 Eleven to where Trayvon was staying. Why did it take him an hour to get back? He had to be doing something other than walking. He may have been casing homes. He also had over 6 minutes to go 800 feet to get into the house he was staying at after Zimmerman dialed 911. It should have only taken 1 or 2 minutes. Martin had to have circled back or hid & launched an ambush on Zimmerman.

This is pretty hard evidence, and it's all against the African. Contrary to the claims of the state prosecutor, Zimmerman did not chase down Trayvon while he was trying to run home. Not unless Tryavon was a one-legged gimp. And, contrary to the claims of the state prosecutor, Trayvon didn't simple make a trip to 7-11 and back, not unless he has an IQ of a rock and got lost (granted, that one is plausible).

This is pretty hard evidence, and it's all against the African. Contrary to the claims of the state prosecutor, Zimmerman did not chase down Trayvon while he was trying to run home. Not unless Tryavon was a one-legged gimp. And, contrary to the claims of the state prosecutor, Trayvon didn't simple make a trip to 7-11 and back, not unless he has an IQ of a rock and got lost (granted, that one is plausible).

You and Marc should get married.

You're the perfect couple.

You and Marc should get married.

You're the perfect couple.

The brain of a liberal is horrible and horribly small. You respond to evidence and reason with hate.

OK, how long are people going to hold that against him?
Has he not learned and grown from that experience?
I mean...when do those people who use that as THE evidence of hating Reverend Al Sharpton finally move on with their lives?

How long are we going to hold that one night against Micheal Richards? Or OJ Simpson? Or Mel Gibson? ( ok in Mels case its more than one night )

If youre a public figure you cant make mistakes like that. It means you will never reach the heights you might have ahd that certain event not happened. Ted Kennedy could be a Sneator but never really had a chance at the presidency because of Chappaquiddick. It becomes part of who they are publicly. And people, good honest people, will look at that person and try to judge them for what they are now and in the backs of their minds, theres that event.

\Now take that and apply it to someone who disagrees with that public figures viewpoint. And that thing in the backs of their minds becomes something 100 times bigger, even when they dont know thats whats spurring them on.

You cant hold it against people for being human. Thats all they can be.

And anyone in the public eye needs to understand that.

You count the horrific murder of Nichole Simpson and that other guy as a *mistake* along the lines of Mel Gibson's drunken rant?

Seriously. No wonder our world is fucked up. You need to be locked up. With Marccattle.

Ummm OJ Simpson was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers. Are you saying YOU know better than the law of the land? That YOU have found him guilty in your own court?

So the BLACK guy who was found NOT GUILTY in fact IS guilty in your mind, but the guy who said he ACTUALLY shot someone, we cant try him in the court of public opinion?

I dont care which you choose but choose one and stick to it, flip flopping troll bitch.

You have now lost ALL moral high ground when talking about waiting for a trial for George Zimemrman. You may shut the fuck up now, racist.

Ummm OJ Simpson was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers.

OJ was set free in an act of Jury Nullification,

Are you saying YOU know better than the law of the land? That YOU have found him guilty in your own court?

He is guilty.

A verdict of "not guilty on the basis of the victims being white" holds no weight with me.

So the BLACK guy who was found NOT GUILTY in fact IS guilty in your mind, but the guy who said he ACTUALLY shot someone, we cant try him in the court of public opinion?

The evidence proved OJ guilty, The facts, not that you care about such things.

I dont care which you choose but choose one and stick to it, flip flopping troll bitch.

You have now lost ALL moral high ground when talking about waiting for a trial for George Zimemrman. You may shut the fuck up now, racist.

What I have seen of the facts make it look to me that it is likely that Zimmerman should be held on manslaughter.

Second degree murder is absurd and not supported by the evidence.

OJ was found not guilty by a jury of shitbrained, black racists. Blacks are incapable of delivering justice, that's why all their countries are 3rd-world countries. They'd be naked and eating each other, if not for ongoing aid and technology from the white man.

Zimmerman is innocent regardless of what a jury finds. And, if shitbrained, black racists are kept off the jury, he'll be found not guilty. He shouldn't never been charged, in the first place.

[
mad props for using a correct german sentence.

My German is lousy, at least that's what my mother tells me. So it was purely luck.

I did consider using an obscure insult; Schabeviehzüchter

I never did really understand why it was an insult, but when we were really bad, out it came...

Germans are weird, none more so than my parents.

Are you saying YOU know better than the law of the land? That YOU have found him guilty in your own court?

He is guilty.

A verdict of "not guilty on the basis of the victims being white" holds no weight with me.

What I have seen of the facts make it look to me that it is likely that Zimmerman should be held on manslaughter.

I agree with you on Zimmerman. At best, he could be found guilty of manslaughter. 2nd degree murder is not viable based on the evidence the public has seen.

HOWEVER...

At 10 am on October 3, 1995, the jury returned a verdict of not guilty. It had arrived at the verdict by 3 pm the previous day, after only four hours of deliberation, but Judge Ito postponed the announcement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_murder_case#Verdict

Last edited:
How long are we going to hold that one night against Micheal Richards? Or OJ Simpson? Or Mel Gibson? ( ok in Mels case its more than one night )

If youre a public figure you cant make mistakes like that. It means you will never reach the heights you might have ahd that certain event not happened. Ted Kennedy could be a Sneator but never really had a chance at the presidency because of Chappaquiddick. It becomes part of who they are publicly. And people, good honest people, will look at that person and try to judge them for what they are now and in the backs of their minds, theres that event.

\Now take that and apply it to someone who disagrees with that public figures viewpoint. And that thing in the backs of their minds becomes something 100 times bigger, even when they dont know thats whats spurring them on.

You count the horrific murder of Nichole Simpson and that other guy as a *mistake* along the lines of Mel Gibson's drunken rant?

Seriously. No wonder our world is fucked up. You need to be locked up. With Marccattle.

Ummm OJ Simpson was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers. Are you saying YOU know better than the law of the land? That YOU have found him guilty in your own court?

Ok, and if they find Zimmerman not guilty by a jury of his peers or even by the law in some respect to the matter, I want you to remember these words, and your support of the law as you have used in your response to this poster. I want you to then go out and calm down the problems that may result from a not guilty verdict, because you are a law abding citizen, who believes in the justice system, just remember that ok.

Not guilty is not innocent.
What the fuck is "the court of public opinion"?
So shooting someone automatically makes them guilty of murder in your fantasy land "court of public opinion"?
That is in your mind.
Zimmerman by THE LAW, not your sophomorish "court of public opinion" is presumed innocent. You speak of the law with OJ Simpson but speak out of the other side of your mouth with Zimmerman convicting him in your mock "court of public opinion" instead of going BY THE STANDARD YOU STATED WITH SIMPSON which was the legal standard.
Rank double standard you have there Moe. You are the one that is biased and prejudiced.
You have just admitted it.

Barry Sheck mucked up the Simpson case with his bogus attacks on the DNA evidence being contaminated. Additionally, the bull shit "Mark Furhman is a racist" defense should have never been allowed by the Judge who was a moron. Fuhrman said ****** a few times so he planted all the evidence against Simpson such as the blood on the glove.
Sure, right.
But that is okay because Simpson is taking it up the ass as we speak in prison.
What goes around comes around. The old Indian Karma. OJ will die in prison where his milk weak slaughtering ass belongs.

I've forgiven Michael Richards a long time ago, I chalked it up as he was under pressure so it never really resonated w/me.
OJ Simpson, I didn't believe he killed the lady...

Oh bullshit. Nicole was white so you don't care that he murdered her. You know damned well that he did, just like every other sentient being knows he murdered her.

she had seedy connections, was a drug addict and probably owed the wrong people some serious money. I think OJ MAY have known more about it though.
Ted Kennedy was running for President, which is more scrutiny and has a higher standard, also many political implications...so that's apples and oranges here.
The test isn't so much what they did, but how they've responded and changed SINCE they did it.
Interesting that you'd find a person that's defending the killer George Zimmerman, talking about never forgiving someone for a SINGLE act in their lives though.

Interesting...
Nicole was a drugged out coke and/or crack addict.
She was seedy person with seedy connections.
Everyone knows what happens when you hang around seedy people.
She was a victim of her lifestyle.

Ok, and if they find Zimmerman not guilty by a jury of his peers or even by the law in some respect to the matter, I want you to remember these words, and your support of the law as you have used in your response to this poster. I want you to then go out and calm down the problems that may result from a not guilty verdict, because you are a law abding citizen, who believes in the justice system, just remember that ok.

Yeah, like there's any chance the shithead racist lynch mob will accept a non-guilty verdict. They'll take verdict as more proof of society's racism against blacks. And, the Martin Klan, no doubt, is already planning to try to put Zimmerman in prison on federal charges, pending a not-guilty verdict. (This strikes me as unconstitutional for several reasons, but what's the Constitution worth these days?)

He is guilty.

Thank God the Constitution nor the LAW is controlled by the likes of you.

*SMH*

Associated Press article said:
Nicole Brown Simpson's final weeks were a tawdry mix of sexual experimentation and possible drug use -- and her new wild lifestyle drove O.J. Simpson to distraction, a family friend testified in a deposition.

Cora Fishman, a close friend of Simpson and his slain ex-wife, said she even warned Ms. Simpson about what she considered to be a decadent lifestyle, according to a transcript of her testimony obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

"At that time Nicole was leading, like, a dangerous life," Fishman said March 20 in testimony taken for wrongful death lawsuits filed against Simpson. "I mean, she was coming on to guys. She was, you know, doing these things with Faye (Resnick), and I was worried about her.
Gettysburg Times - Google News Archive Search

That woman was a dreg of society. It's no wonder she wound up the way she did. Poor O.J. had to explain to the children of this woman what happened to her. I hope they've managed to pull through it w/o much mental damage and anguish.

Forum List

Back