New Videos Capture Pennsylvania Officials Hiding Evidence Of Alleged Election Fraud

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

I see the narrative is safe again. And the record player has new tunes all the time. All the things proven wrong with the election and people dismiss it. And yet more evidence keeps turning up. Why is that?

Shenanigans went on in AZ, GA, MI, PA, and WI. These need to be investigated thoroughly.
The time to investigate was before the certification. This stuff keeps comiing up and people still insist nothing happened. Those people are stupid, scared, dishonest, and un American.

I see the narrative is safe again. And the record player has new tunes all the time. All the things proven wrong with the election and people dismiss it. And yet more evidence keeps turning up. Why is that?
You call that evidence? I've seen more believable videos on Tik Tok.

Of course you find it worth investigating. You are a desperate fool who can't accept defeat.
Tik Tok is not for idiots. There are a lot of really smart people on there.
The fraud was obvious. You are the fool. I am not interested in what you think is smart.

The fraud was obvious. You are the fool. I am not interested in what you think is smart.
The fraud was obvious to anyone desperately hoping to find it.
In that video we have no idea who they are because we can't see their faces and we don't know if the audio is real.
It would get laughed out of court.

So the House now enforces laws? Damn you're stupid.

He'd have to be elected twice for that to happen. He's never gotten more votes than any Democrat so that doesn't look too promising for you, loser.
It looks very promising. Who do you think you are kidding? Close to 100 million will turn out for him this time.

Forum List

Back