New Topic Request: RUSSIA under GLOBAL DISCUSSION

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Wall came down, but Soviet Russia has not disappeared. You need a "RUSSIA" topic for sure. Especially with the latest events where Russia is clearly pushing herself into the stage...

The economic is gone but the culture remains.

the "culture"?

Russia has an amazing culture, especially the whole Imperial period. I spent a month in St. Petersburg, Russia and OMG very possibly my joint favourite city on the planet, The Hermitage Museum in itself contains more Russian culture than anyone can imagine.
I meant the Boshevik culture. The other stuff is long gone.

They do not have any Bolshevik culture, what are you talking about darling?

the "culture"?

Russia has an amazing culture, especially the whole Imperial period. I spent a month in St. Petersburg, Russia and OMG very possibly my joint favourite city on the planet, The Hermitage Museum in itself contains more Russian culture than anyone can imagine.

not clear to me that present Russia is----THE BOLSHEVIK CULTURE.
Bolsheviks were fanatically communist-------

the "culture"?

The Bolsheviks were fanatically Communist because they were THE Communists. The Bolshevik's became The Communist Party of The Soviet Union.

the "culture"?

The HERMITAGE MUSEUM is a tribute to gross barbaric tyranny and slavery.
It has lots in common with the PALACE OF VERSAILLES. -----exploitation
virtually INCARNATE-----in a metaphorical sense. Built on the backs of starving
and explaited and enslaved people

the "culture"?

The Bolsheviks were fanatically Communist because they were THE Communists. The Bolshevik's became The Communist Party of The Soviet Union.

ok -------true-------and very barbaric ----a legacy from pre-communist Russia

the "culture"?

Gosh, you sound like a Marxist almost!

The Heritage Museum is extraordinarily beautiful, anyone with appreciation of art and beauty would feel emotionally overwhelmed when inside The Heritage Museum.

the "culture"?

How can the Russian society just have snapped back to normal after all those years of finger pointing, murder and intrigue?

the "culture"?

How can the Russian society just have snapped back to normal after all those years of finger pointing, murder and intrigue?

Hmmm, I don't know.....let me go and ask my former KGB Controller :wink: :smoke:

the "culture"?

Gosh, you sound like a Marxist almost!

The Heritage Museum is extraordinarily beautiful, anyone with appreciation of art and beauty would feel emotionally overwhelmed when inside The Heritage Museum.

try again. You are equating gross tyranny and oppression of populations
and enslavement thereof -------with GLORIOUS "CULTURE" -------which you
DEFEND as "righteously" ""ANTI COMMUNIST"" how foppish

the "culture"?

what are you calling "normal"--------to what eras of Russian history do
you ascribe "finger pointing" "murder" and "intrigue"?? as opposed to
the IDYLLIC TIMES of Lucy's EMPRESS CATHERINE?

the "culture"?

Hmmm, I don't know.....let me go and ask my former KGB Controller :wink: :smoke:

the KGB was an important child of PRE COMMUNIST RUSSIAN CULTURE---
it did not arise from thin air or simply out of the economic theories of Karl Marx

it did not arise from thin air or simply out of the economic theories of Karl Marx

"the KGB was an important child of PRE COMMUNIST RUSSIAN CULTURE"

Huh? PRE-COMMUNIST Russia.

The KGB was formed in 1954, it's first Chairman was Ivan Serov.

Prior to KGB in 1954, there was the NKVD which was formed in 1934.

The NKVD is most infamous for running the Gulags etc, it's most notorious Chairman was Lavrentiy Beria, who was also a paedophile. When Stalin died, Beria was arrested by Marshal Zhukov.

Beria was put on trial by The Supreme Court of The Soviet Union on 23rd December 1953 and found guilty of all manner of disgusting crimes, Treason being the most mild of them. Beria was executed the same day, 23rd December 1953, by a single shot through the head given by General Batitsky.

"the KGB was an important child of PRE COMMUNIST RUSSIAN CULTURE"

Huh? PRE-COMMUNIST Russia.

The KGB was formed in 1954, it's first Chairman was Ivan Serov.

Prior to KGB in 1954, there was the NKVD which was formed in 1934.

The NKVD is most infamous for running the Gulags etc, it's most notorious Chairman was Lavrentiy Beria, who was also a paedophile. When Stalin died, Beria was arrested by Marshal Zhukov.

Beria was put on trial by The Supreme Court of The Soviet Union on 23rd December 1953 and found guilty of all manner of disgusting crimes, Treason being the most mild of them. Beria was executed the same day, 23rd December 1953, by a single shot through the head given by General Batitsky.

yeah----so? a continuum of the barbaric culture of pre-communist Russia-----
what is your point? Just as Adolf was the child his of parents----BOTH,,
THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE ---and its black sheep spawn----MARTIN LUTHER.

An excellent book for you CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY ---Eric Erikson
circa 1950. You are that which your great great great grandmother was.
The KGB was the spawn of CATHERINE THE GREAT

Do we really need an entire forum for the anti-America Pootarians to chant

Pooting is good!
Pooting is great!
YAY Pooting!

:puke3:

Forum List

Back