New study says 22 million illegals in America

Again with the incoherent partisanshithead hissyfitting.

"Illegals" have always and forever been here at the behest of capital and the "job creator" class' lobbying, cajoling, think tank draft legislation efforts and campaign donations. And americans eagerly participated and cooperated in "illegal" immigration and "illegal" worker employment via our consumption and shopping habits, enjoying the cheaper pricing on goods and services resulting from our cutting fellow american out of higher wage jobs. We all participated in that, including you. Don had two years with both houses. Any legislation at all on immigration?

How odd.

22 million can you imagine? That is a lot of wetbacks.

The feds should force their employers to make them pay a tax for being illegally working in America...with the money raised from that donated to hospital emergency rooms where the illegals take up a lot of space.

INVASION: New Study Says 22 Million Illegals Occupy US

That is lower than what I thought.

I figured between forty to sixty million.

Oh, and not all of them came from south of the border... There are a lot from Asia...

• Banned
Republicans eliminated legal slavery in America over a hundred years ago.....yet todays liberals support illegal workers who subsist in another form of slavery....economic slavery.

Personally, I like mexicans but they are being taken advantage of and not even to mention they are driving wages down. Sure the rich love the illegals...cheap labor. Well, negroes were cheap labor also....yet today we pay them not to work and pay the mexicans who are desperate for work sub-standard wages with no benefits...and critically no health coverage...so they are forced to flock to hospital emergency rooms when they are sick...clogging up the system....I say tax their employers or jail them.

22 million can you imagine? That is a lot of wetbacks.

The feds should force their employers to make them pay a tax for being illegally working in America...with the money raised from that donated to hospital emergency rooms where the illegals take up a lot of space.

INVASION: New Study Says 22 Million Illegals Occupy US
Not every illegal in this country is from Mexico.

Having said that, the number is significantly higher than that. I would bet you could double that number and still come in low.

perhaps its time to reconsider us immigration policies to help them become legal etc and so forth

Yes, President Trump has proposed that via a program to allow in guest workers with proper credentials and health care paid for by their employers.

Americans should not tolerate slave labor even if it is mainly mexicans and chinese performing it.

It's almost impossible to get an accurate number. You have lots of seasonal workers at farms who get counted as "illegal" when they really aren't. You also have Christian networks that act as an underground railroad for illegals shuttling them from city to city. Hard to get a count when they are always on the move.

Again with the incoherent partisanshithead hissyfitting.

"Illegals" have always and forever been here at the behest of capital and the "job creator" class' lobbying, cajoling, think tank draft legislation efforts and campaign donations. And americans eagerly participated and cooperated in "illegal" immigration and "illegal" worker employment via our consumption and shopping habits, enjoying the cheaper pricing on goods and services resulting from our cutting fellow american out of higher wage jobs. We all participated in that, including you. Don had two years with both houses. Any legislation at all on immigration?

How odd.

And Hillary only "beat" Trump by 3MM "Votes"

This is why the DNC itself said that an accurate, honest voter database is an "existential threat"

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

seems americans are at last turning their backs on so called fast fashion....mostly produced in areas with slave and /or child labor

Have worked in the Healthcare industry for ten years I came across plenty undocumented workers that worked in Home Health and Physical Therapy Clinics.

So you would be amazed how many undocumented workers hold jobs in the Healthcare Industry...

That is lower than what I thought.

I figured between forty to sixty million.

Oh, and not all of them came from south of the border... There are a lot from Asia...

Of course it's lower than you thought. You may be the biggest tool in the box, but you're not the brightest Brucie Boy...

Try again, and if you are going to troll me do better!

Do tell who is buying all the new homes going up as fast as they can put them up since US is close to zero population growth and the boomers are shuffling off the scene....

Try again, and if you are going to troll me do better!

Why try again? You seem to be doing a great job yourself. Who's trying to troll you. Anybody who thinks there are 60 million illegals in the US is an idiot. 'Nuff said, really....

Well then you have no clue how many live here from Asia to South America to Mexico to Europe that either entered illegally or overstayed their welcome.

Calling someone an idiot and not living in the States shows the true idiot in this discussion...

Forum List

Back