New question on annual census form

Being afraid of masks, vaccines and Bud Light cans isn`t enough for these half-wits. Now they`re afraid of census forms. :auiqs.jpg:

Makes perfect sense. If you want an accurate count of how many people are in the country then maybe don't make them fearful of answering honestly.

^^^ Wouldn't know which sex box to check. Took years to learn what indoor toilets were; kept watering its chickens in the commode. Was shocked to learn homo sex with donkeys was illegal here.

^^^ Wouldn't know which sex box to check.
I'm male. Your adorable cosplay arguments are just that. It's like watching my grandson trying to walk around in my shoes. Good try little buddy. 😄
Took years to learn what indoor toilets were; kept watering its chickens in the commode. Was shocked to learn homo sex with donkeys was illegal here.
No one potty trained you? That's a hell of an admission. 😄 Also I think the word you were looking for was bestiality. 😄 Whats the distinction you're making there? Is heterosex with donkeys okay? It's just the homo acts that are frowned upon?

Only immigration officials can randomly ask if you are a citizen or not, what is it you don't understand about that?

So can employers, dumbass; in fact anybody can ask about immigration status. Only tards think otherwise, usually doper tards.

What I don't understand is how it got to this point, where we are powerless to even recognize our borders.

Our own borders are no longer being controlled by our own government. They are being presided over by the Mexican drug cartels and the criminal Mexican government. It's those two entities that determine who and what gets moved across our borders, not our own government agencies.

Forum List

Back