New Presidential Candidate Deval Patrick Abused His Office To Protect Sex-Offender Brother-In-Law

Whether he's guilty or not, I just pray to god he doesn't run.
He probably wouldn't win, but I don't want to take a chance.
A black liberal male with a chip on his shoulder is the single worst thing I want to see in the WH.

A black liberal male with a chip on his shoulder is the single worst thing I want to see in the WH.
Whoops! You spoke too soon.

Deval Patrick Joins 2020 Presidential Race: ‘We Will Build as We Climb’
The first time I glanced at this person's name, I thought it was Danica Patrick, the race car driver.

It seems really bogus that these Johnny come latelys are showing up after several debates have taken place and candidates who followed the process, debated and have already dropped out.

Read much more at
Hotair ^ | 11/14/2019 | Ed Morrissey

deval-patrick.jpeg

Could this be why Deval Patrick decided to decamp for Bain in the first place? Not long before leaving office, then-Governor Patrick fired two officials at the State Sex Offender Registry Board, in part because they had attempted to force his brother-in-law Bernard Sigh to register as a sex offender. Sigh had pled guilty in 1993 for marital rape and served a short prison sentence, and Patrick’s political opponents dug it up in 2006 in an unsuccessful effort to derail his gubernatorial bid.

In 2014, Patrick got his revenge:

On Monday, Patrick, still seething over the story eight years later, explained his recent decision to remove the top two officials at the state Sex Offender Registry Board, saying they improperly tried to force his brother-in-law to register as a sex offender.

In his first public comments on the shakeup at the agency, Patrick blamed the officials, his own appointees, for a number of other problems, including failing to update regulations and fostering an unproductive work environment. But he made it clear, as he prepares to leave office, that he is still nursing wounds from his first political campaign.

Blaming the Herald and the Republican Party for the revelation, Patrick said the disclosure that his brother-in-law had been convicted of raping his wife, Patrick’s sister, more than a decade earlier in California “nearly destroyed their lives.”

“So it was time for them to go,” Patrick said Monday, referring to the removal of board chairwoman Saundra Edwards and executive director Jeanne Holmes.

What had happened, the Globe story explained........

-------------

SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT PARTY OF INFANTICIDE CANDIDATE TO ME.....CRIME IS ALWAYS A DEMONRAT ASSET AND RESUME ENHANCER!!!

Whoops! You spoke too soon.

Deval Patrick Joins 2020 Presidential Race: ‘We Will Build as We Climb’
The first time I glanced at this person's name, I thought it was Danica Patrick, the race car driver.

I'll take her. I don't know Danica's political leanings, but it can't be worse than this guy.

"Call me radical, but maybe instead of setting ablaze hundreds of millions of dollars on multiple plutocratic, long-shot, very-late presidential bids, we instead invest hundreds of millions into winning majorities of state legislatures across the United States? Just a thought!" - Radical AOC

New Topics

Forum List

Back