New Poll Shocker!! Conservative more open minded on the environment!!!!

I plan to commission a poll.

The question will be "Does gravity exist?".

If you answer "absolutely", it will prove you're close-minded about science. Open-minded people will understand the possibility that gravity may be an illusion.

But warmest nut-burgers can't admit that AGW may not be true.

If you answer "absolutely", it will prove you're close-minded about science. Open-minded people will understand the possibility that gravity may be an illusion.

Trust me.. That nuance is beyond the ability of any group of 1000 Californians to ponder..
Nothing more intellectually incurious than a typical Californian.. Outside of Silicon Valley, the truely inquisitive couldn't survive..

Last edited:

Trust me.. That nuance is beyond the ability of any group of 1000 Californians to ponder..
Nothing more intellectually incurious than a typical Californian.. Outside of Silicon Valley, the truely inquisitive couldn't survive..

Then you agree that the poll that leads off this thread is the work of fools. Good.

Given the level of its acceptance among maintstream science, the "nut-burgers" would be the ones who insist it doesn't.

Were you unaware that yours was the unsupportable extremist? I thought you knew all along that you were on some martyred mission of faith against evidence? If you insist you're actually correct, you're going to lose all that sympathy you were getting from the religious right I-dropped-out-in-the-third-grade-ers.

Given the level of its acceptance among maintstream science, the "nut-burgers" would be the ones who insist it doesn't.

Were you unaware that yours was the unsupportable extremist? I thought you knew all along that you were on some martyred mission of faith against evidence? If you insist you're actually correct, you're going to lose all that sympathy you were getting from the religious right I-dropped-out-in-the-third-grade-ers.

Man, you guys sure do lose your shit when someone proves how closed-minded you are.

Then you agree that the poll that leads off this thread is the work of fools. Good.

I'm biased because like I don't do ice --- I don't do polls in general.. You're probably NOT wrong on this one..

:eusa_angel:

BTW: Doesn't mean the "ASSERTION" is wrong. Just that this one poll is not "the clinching evidence".

:evil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back