new planet in our solar system

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past

Interesting article along with maybe religious meaning. People claim they are seeing a planet and have videos of it and my question is does it tie into Book of Mormon mention of such planet. Interesting stuff if true. The video looks true.

Last edited:

Interesting article along with maybe religious meaning. People claim they are seeing a planet and have videos of it and my question is does it tie into Book of Mormon mention of such planet. Interesting stuff if true. The video looks true.

Will they name it Pluto?

That's quite a long series of stretches to make that connection.

As far as I can tell from the article, it is about some uneducated observers mistaking an Earthly optical phenomenon for another planet. Nothing in the article seems to suggest that there is any such planet.

Kolob isn't very well defined in LDS doctrine. If it is an astronomical body, then I would say that it is almost certainly not within our own solar system, but that's just my own guess.

Links posted in other threads recently;

There might be an ice giant planet hiding in our solar system​

A 'captured' alien planet may be hiding at the edge of our solar system — and it's not 'Planet X'​

Scientists discover secret planet hiding in our solar system​

Our Solar System May Be Hiding an Extra Planet, Scientists Say​

They kicked poor Pluto out of the planet club and now they discovered another planet with field glasses? yeah right.
Yeah, credibility of the whole of the scientific world went down a notch in my book with that one.

I mean anyone with a large aperture Dobsonian telescope can see Pluto and all of a sudden they want to "deplanetize" it for some reason? I call BS.

Forum List

Back