New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

Whatever honey.

My first comment stands.

If you refuse a ventilator once you catch covid NOW...you're gonna die and after reading your nonsense...it's safe to say no one is gonna miss you
mods, I truly object to posters discussing someone die!! Just saying, it's getting old now.

You obviously never read beyond the headline.

Providing links to people like you is pointless
well post the part that you're referring to. See, if you had done that initially, we may not be here. You're fking lazy. quote the part parrot.

Gave tons of hydroxychloroquine early on. Then studies showed it didn’t work so we stopped.

Get vaccinated. It has the best chance at preventing you from dying of COVID.
Still get it. You again seem to ignorant to understand that. Booster, booster still get sick. Again, it’s obvious I’m far more intelligent than you

Still get it. You again seem to ignorant to understand that. Booster, booster still get sick. Again, it’s obvious I’m far more intelligent than you
If you get COVID, would you prefer to have a mild case or a severe case?

well post the part that you're referring to. See, if you had done that initially, we may not be here. You're fking lazy. quote the part parrot.
You ask for a link and then demand it be read to you?

Fuck off troll

You ask for a link and then demand it be read to you?

Fuck off troll
I thanked you!
You then said I missed something. Well show me what I missed. It was a conversation. You must not know what that is

My daughter is still sick four weeks and vaccinated. Me, I’m fine. I’ll take my normal chances I have my entire life! I don’t do scare tactics
So would you rather have a severe case of COVID or a mild case?

I have mild plague buildup in my arteries! And I ain’t scared of the boogie man
I meet a lot of patients who weren’t afraid of the boogie man until they’re in respiratory distress. Then they’re afraid.

Would you want a severe case of COVID or a mild case?

I meet a lot of patients who weren’t afraid of the boogie man until they’re in respiratory distress. Then they’re afraid.

Would you want a severe case of COVID or a mild case?
I bet my dead son in law wishes he hadn’t gone snowmobiling.

View attachment 589961

Smells like fake news. Also...nobody who gets covid is treated with horse dewormer when they go to a real hospital.

Take the jab; save your life and your family's future. Not that hard.

You stupid commie bitch, the study was linked in the article, try addressing it and stop fucking trolling.

Forum List

Back