New Peer-Reviewed study: "Calling CO2 a pollutant blatantly false!"

Alberta Canada is closing a wind farm down after 23 years. 3 years better than the estimated 20 year lifespan.

I couldn't find the numbers for the total cost involved in harvesting all the 'free wind energy' or the amount of energy produced compared to the nameplate capacity.

The interesting point is that no company is willing to step in and replace the turbines even though much of the infrastructure is already in place. It isn't economically feasible without a large govt subsidy they say.
Lets look at this objectively...

No one will replace them... Why? Cost of maintenance and upkeep is far grater than they are letting it be known so profitability is far lower than they say it is. The Alberta power regulators reported that the output was less than 16% of name plate..

SO if you want the bottom line on this.. Its not profitable without massive government subsidies... which means its not profitable or reliable on its own...

Let's not forget the fossil fuel power plants idling in the background, ready to take up the slack when the wind doesn't blow. Should the cost of not running a ff power plant efficiently be added to the cost of renewables, or just left in the cost of non-renewables? I think we all know it IS tallied against fossil fuels, but should it be? Do you think we are getting an honest accounting of the costs of renewables?
Even in the US the cost of idling is on the grid operator and is not charged to the renewable energy producer. Its a sham. The Western Area Power Administration WAPA is not allowed to charge for the idling plants. That is changing in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and others, where the cost is now bailable to the renewable operators. The renewable operators are screaming that they cant compete if they have to shoulder the cost for this. We voted to make them pay their own way.. I was looking at my power bill and the cost for wind energy tripled this month.. 0.23 cents /kwh

Wait I don't get it this?.... So wind farms are screaming because they have to pay for iddling FF plants to back them up?

Hilarious..

Its those hidden costs... that they wanted to keep hidden..

Alberta Canada is closing a wind farm down after 23 years. 3 years better than the estimated 20 year lifespan.

I couldn't find the numbers for the total cost involved in harvesting all the 'free wind energy' or the amount of energy produced compared to the nameplate capacity.

The interesting point is that no company is willing to step in and replace the turbines even though much of the infrastructure is already in place. It isn't economically feasible without a large govt subsidy they say.
Lets look at this objectively...

No one will replace them... Why? Cost of maintenance and upkeep is far grater than they are letting it be known so profitability is far lower than they say it is. The Alberta power regulators reported that the output was less than 16% of name plate..

SO if you want the bottom line on this.. Its not profitable without massive government subsidies... which means its not profitable or reliable on its own...

Let's not forget the fossil fuel power plants idling in the background, ready to take up the slack when the wind doesn't blow. Should the cost of not running a ff power plant efficiently be added to the cost of renewables, or just left in the cost of non-renewables? I think we all know it IS tallied against fossil fuels, but should it be? Do you think we are getting an honest accounting of the costs of renewables?
Even in the US the cost of idling is on the grid operator and is not charged to the renewable energy producer. Its a sham. The Western Area Power Administration WAPA is not allowed to charge for the idling plants. That is changing in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and others, where the cost is now bailable to the renewable operators. The renewable operators are screaming that they cant compete if they have to shoulder the cost for this. We voted to make them pay their own way.. I was looking at my power bill and the cost for wind energy tripled this month.. 0.23 cents /kwh

Wait I don't get it this?.... So wind farms are screaming because they have to pay for iddling FF plants to back them up?

Hilarious..

Its those hidden costs... that they wanted to keep hidden..

I figured that out now after I started to Google it some more, I was wondering why Old rocks was bragging how low wind mill kWh was.....more propaganda.

Solar and wind are ghey.........anybody who takes a close look at the overall costs knows why its still a decidedly fringe energy source. The climate crusaders always post up the cost of both only after the taxpayer has sufferred the enormous crushing costs associated with getting it to the point of being usable. For example, one will notice........the climate k00ks NEVER include the costs of building transmission lines for wind. Fucking fakes...:2up:....costs never matter to the progressives. And the fakes hit you with a ton of fakery whenever they posts up statistics. For example, they would make you think China is going to be all renewables in the next few years citing % increases in renewable growth......its a thimble-full compared to coal for them. They also speak to China "cutting coal" leaving the reader thinking China is going green.....:coffee::coffee:.....what fakery. China announces it is cutting 100 coal plants........but the climate fakers don't tell you ( or are maybe too stoopid to know ) its cutting from 400 to 300!!

Remember..........when the AGW people start posting up statistics, invariably they are fake.......radar has to go up s0ns!!:bye1:

These people live a life of fake........like this whole ghey Russian collusion fakery. I always t hought fairy tales were ghey........these people live them to achieve their goals if you haven't figured it out yet. They tune in to CNN every night to get their fakery update.........I watch. Its fucking hysterical!! Complete theatre........this is the world they exist in every day..........fake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back