New Orleans in for a wet week as tropical storm Barry arrives.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Meteorologist Danielle Banks says Tropical Storm Barry could bring more than a foot and a half of rain to areas in and around New Orleans. Also, there will be a threat for storm surge, high winds and tornadoes.
Tropical Storm Barry Expected to Be Huge Rainmaker for New Orleans | The Weather Channel
The city of New Orleans and much of inland LouisIana can also expect several power outages which means millions will be without AC, fresh food and even water for several days into next week in the hottest part of summer.

Last edited:
Say has anyone ever thought that building a city that is BELOW sea level and in hurricane alley isn't the best idea?
Dont you find it somewhat Humorous that the "Chocolate" city is being inundated by the 44th president? He was a disaster for 8 years but his legacy of death and destruction, carry on.

obamaandpakistanitgayboyfriend1-300x245.jpg

Meteorologist Danielle Banks says Tropical Storm Barry could bring more than a foot and a half of rain to areas in and around New Orleans. Also, there will be a threat for storm surge, high winds and tornadoes.
Tropical Storm Barry Expected to Be Huge Rainmaker for New Orleans | The Weather Channel
The city of New Orleans and much of inland LouisIana can also expect several power outages which means millions will be without AC, fresh food and even water for several days into next week in the hottest part of summer.

People can prepare for power outages, as inconvenient as they are. I'm worried about flooding...and more Katrina like stuff. I hope and pray not though.

People can prepare for power outages, as inconvenient as they are. I'm worried about flooding...and more Katrina like stuff. I hope and pray not though.
Are you in its path?

Forum List

Back