New Mexico house passes cannabis legalization bill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New Mexico’s House of Representatives passed a bill to legalize marijuana for adult use on Thursday.

After getting a favorable report from two House committees last month, the legislation cleared the full chamber in a narrow 36-34 vote, but not before being significantly amended from its original form.

New Mexico House passes cannabis legalization bill (Newsletter: March 8, 2019)

The pathetic Feds will get filsthy rich off this pot, it's a shame ppl have to give up their god given rights in order to have pain meds.

Phuckenn gov. control is so pathetic.

Don't do this, don't do that, that's not good fofr you that is bad ffor you, we say what you can do or can't do you think you are FREE YOU NEVER WERE FREE DUMB ASSES, w are free in ways other countries will never be but iff you democratic scum don't wake up you are giving up everything you accuse the Republicans of stupid asses you are selling off our freedom you skank pigs.

Banning a fucking flower.
Its ridiculous! But big oharma is ok! Shoot up those oxies, junkies!

If we could just get potheads to fully embrace the flower drink foxglove tea and eat bread made from oleanders.

It's just flowers.

• Banned
If we could just get potheads to fully embrace the flower drink foxglove tea and eat bread made from oleanders.

It's just flowers.

LOL every-time I see you pop up on my pot post I instantly remember you telling me about I think it was your grandson or nephew who smokes it up with his friend or something. It just kind of makes me laugh thinking back to that.

It's just flowers.

LOL every-time I see you pop up on my pot post I instantly remember you telling me about I think it was your grandson or nephew who smokes it up with his friend or something. It just kind of makes me laugh thinking back to that.
Step grandson smoking it up with his schizophrenic girlfriend. He lost everything for pot. He and she would be better off dead.

It's just flowers.

Step grandson smoking it up with his schizophrenic girlfriend. He lost everything for pot. He and she would be better off dead.
Step? Grandson?
Someone could put up with you? Someone actually fucked you?

• Banned

It's just flowers.

Step? Grandson?

" SOMEONE ACTUALLY F>>ED YOU" omfg TN i just fuckne pissed myselff gawd dam you !!!! dripples minnd you Grrrrr

It's just flowers.

Step? Grandson?
Jealous are you?

It's just flowers.

Step? Grandson?
Jealous are you?
No my mind is just blown. No shit

It's just flowers.

Step? Grandson?
Jealous are you?
Ohhh of course your mind is blown. That's what drug addiction does. You don't deserve any sympathy for your addiction. Just go and use dope until you mercifully pass on. Fentanyl should be added to all cannabis products.

Step? Grandson?
Jealous are you?
Ohhh of course your mind is blown. That's what drug addiction does. You don't deserve any sympathy for your addiction. Just go and use dope until you mercifully pass on. Fentanyl should be added to all cannabis products.
If you think i want sympathy from you, you are more retarded than i thought. You are a monster.

Step? Grandson?
Jealous are you?
If you think i want sympathy from you, you are more retarded than i thought. You are a monster.
Coming from a drug addict calling me a monster is practically a compliment. Just go get high. You will forget about everything else.

New Mexico’s House of Representatives passed a bill to legalize marijuana for adult use on Thursday.

After getting a favorable report from two House committees last month, the legislation cleared the full chamber in a narrow 36-34 vote, but not before being significantly amended from its original form.

New Mexico House passes cannabis legalization bill (Newsletter: March 8, 2019)

The pathetic Feds will get filsthy rich off this pot, it's a shame ppl have to give up their god given rights in order to have pain meds.

Phuckenn gov. control is so pathetic.

Don't do this, don't do that, that's not good fofr you that is bad ffor you, we say what you can do or can't do you think you are FREE YOU NEVER WERE FREE DUMB ASSES, w are free in ways other countries will never be but iff you democratic scum don't wake up you are giving up everything you accuse the Republicans of stupid asses you are selling off our freedom you skank pigs.

Hopefully they don't fuck it up by overtaxing it like in California.

Step? Grandson?
Jealous are you?
Coming from a drug addict calling me a monster is practically a compliment. Just go get high. You will forget about everything else.
Bitch, I have more than you do. Dont you live in someones shed? And your what, 20 years, maybe more, older than me?
You are ignorant as fuck

Forum List

Back