New Meat!

Canon is for pussies who wish they were photographers.

Real photographers use…

View attachment 337115

I'm not even a professional, and I know better.
You sure he's talking about a camera?
Do I know you?
If your talking to me, I wouldn't admit that.
Here is here. There is there. This is a real board. That was a crap board I enjoy tormenting the latter.
Yes we must behave. We MUST do it. LOL
There are a lot of nice people here. Plus we have NHB in the basement here. Current events is a good board. Music board is the best out there. I joined because of the music board. You didn't think I joined for stimulating conversation. Lol

Stimulating?

Real photographers use…

View attachment 337115

Do I know you?
Here is here. There is there. This is a real board. That was a crap board I enjoy tormenting the latter.
There are a lot of nice people here. Plus we have NHB in the basement here. Current events is a good board. Music board is the best out there. I joined because of the music board. You didn't think I joined for stimulating conversation. Lol

Stimulating?
Brain stimulation. You thinking of some other kind of stimulation? Lol
What are your fav boards here?
My Lord they have every topic but rocket ships here. Sure as hell can find an expert on anything quickly. Lol

Real photographers use…

View attachment 337115

Do I know you?
you coward? Pm me? you idiot. let the bodies hit the floor? is that you goal?

Canon. Seen the coffee table book on Gargoyles? F Stop did all photography S King the narrative. "nightmares in the sky" I drew one in charcoal, should do them all.

Hey everyone. My name's Steve, and I hail (at least for the time being) from northeastern Florida; "The First Coast", the "Ancient City", St. Augustine.

I'm a successful, self-employed photographer (I'll shoot anything that doesn't have the word "wedding" attached to it). I specialize in concert photography as well as auto and motorcycle photography (static, racing, etc). I'm also a real estate investor, and I've done well enough that it allows me to, for the most part, pursue a life of leisure.

Politically, I have some very strong conservative views as well as some very strong liberal views. Trying to pigeon hole me will only make a person look foolish.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself!
I kind of wondered if your moniker was referring to photography with Canon cameras. I've been taking pictures since the 1960s and using Canon SLRs since about the mid 1970s, I have three Canon bodies I love and more of their lenses than I can shake a stick at from 8mm Fisheye through 1200mm super telephoto and beyond, many of them green or red L lenses. I shot one concert but tend to shoot more scientific and nature stuff. Fun way to spend the time.

This place really frowns on bringing baggage from dumps on to here. I no longer PM anyone.

This place has its own sewer. I absconded out of loyalty to some cyber friends.

A nasty place; as Gollum said.
Seems kind of weak in the NHB section here. But I'm used to hand to hand brutal combat. Lol

Can get like that.:p

This place really frowns on bringing baggage from dumps on to here. I no longer PM anyone.
Guess what. I just got a Trophy for a 30% like to post ratio. Which is good. I'm so proud.
Your following me all over? I asked You? politely, Take it off this board ,meet me in the sewer? You don't dare? do you? I was willing to call it a truce, on your behalf? meet me in the sewer you sob? your scared what the other guys will say. Eventually everyone will be so curious, it will kill them. take it to the sewer? get off my face!

Guess what. I just got a Trophy for a 30% like to post ratio. Which is good. I'm so proud.
Your following me all over? I asked You? politely, Take it off this board ,meet me in the sewer? You don't dare? do you? I was willing to call it a truce, on your behalf? meet me in the sewer you sob? your scared what the other guys will say. Eventually everyone will be so curious, it will kill them. take it to the sewer? get off my face!
I'm going to pump up your reaction scores on steroids. Lol

Hey everyone. My name's Steve, and I hail (at least for the time being) from northeastern Florida; "The First Coast", the "Ancient City", St. Augustine.

I'm a successful, self-employed photographer (I'll shoot anything that doesn't have the word "wedding" attached to it). I specialize in concert photography as well as auto and motorcycle photography (static, racing, etc). I'm also a real estate investor, and I've done well enough that it allows me to, for the most part, pursue a life of leisure.

Politically, I have some very strong conservative views as well as some very strong liberal views. Trying to pigeon hole me will only make a person look foolish.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself!
I kind of wondered if your moniker was referring to photography with Canon cameras. I've been taking pictures since the 1960s and using Canon SLRs since about the mid 1970s, I have three Canon bodies I love and more of their lenses than I can shake a stick at from 8mm Fisheye through 1200mm super telephoto and beyond, many of them green or red L lenses. I shot one concert but tend to shoot more scientific and nature stuff. Fun way to spend the time.

Coward!!! whah ha ha. leave me alone you creep. let us play in the sewer where apparently you want to drag us in. I'm outta here. sorry? maybe the board cant handle us both then. Bye bye loser.

Forum List

Back