New....How Many Liberals Play Here?

My biggest issue right now is and has been Benghazi. Looking for fair minded libs who will admit that something doesnt smell right with this Admin.

HaHaHa

No, you are not.

You are looking for Liberals to fight with you about Benghazi and you seem to have a superiority complex that tells you that you'll win.

Very funny and welcome to the boards.

Nut? Conspiracy? Hardly. Been pretty plain from day one that this Admin screwed up and people died that shouldn't have. Whats happening to this nation when people look to protect a pol instead of seeking the truth? Obama lied from day one.....ignored warnings , than failed to do anything to help these people. Period.

Nut? Conspiracy? Hardly. Been pretty plain from day one that this Admin screwed up and people died that shouldn't have. Whats happening to this nation when people look to protect a pol instead of seeking the truth? Obama lied from day one.....ignored warnings , than failed to do anything to help these people. Period.

We can tell your a screwy louie, Reagan was no conservative.

well, i can't argue with a well supported, fact based argument like that

you win

have a cookie

you will be called a racist in 5 4, 3 .....................

As far as I know, there is an investigation going on. I'm glad I could be the one to put your fears to rest

If I like this joint Ill refer a pal of mine who will rock the house down here.....how sensitive are folks here? :lol::eusa_boohoo:

Benghazi is a non issue

And nobody cares if you bring a friend or not....and we have had the worst of the worst on here, so he or she will be nobody special..

No big deal.We just had an Ambassador murdered and a few other brave Americans
and it's possible this administration didn't lift a finger to help...

But to Liberals they are mad because this is a buzz kill for them...

Nope.

Forum List

Back