New From CBO: Trillion-Dollar Deficits Will Return In Two Years

Siete just figured out there's a difference between the debt and deficit even though he forgot to mention the $10T Barry blew on Planned Parenthood, funding the muslim brotherhood, BLM and a Mexican drug cartel and the Solar scams. Still, when a communist tries to understand how free enterprise works, it's a moment for celebration!

latest

nope dip, Obama lowered the deficit 1$ Trillion dollars - youre just too F'n stupid to know the difference between deficit and debt because youre an idiot RW'r ...

so you bitch about 08 and suck Trump for increasing the deficit.

youre dismissed

Only in whatever sphincter functions as a bed wetter's "mind" can you pretend that a debt that was $9T in 2008 and ended up at $19T by 2016 indicated the executive who toured the country decrying the debt as "unpatriotic" did what you are programmed to believe he did.

Not ONE of 3 three budgets (out of the 8 he was legally obligated to submit) were passed even when the democrooks controlled congress.

Had the republicrats not taken the house in 2010 and forced spending cuts it would have been far worse.

The bottom line is, your meat puppet faggot was a disaster, and Trump has been a success.

Suck it parasite.

Yep, he has been a success at adding debt faster than anyone in history.

But you fucks do not care because he has an (R) next to his name, and party trump country every time for people like you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We should be massively cutting military spending to balance the budget.

Cold War is over. Let's bring the troops home.
Cut military spending? We are not spending ENOUGH. our troops are not getting adequate training. Many of our fighter jets are down for maintenance. Our military is the only thing standing between us and those who wish to destroy us. You do not skimp on the military, because a second rate military is completely worthless.

We CAN'T protect Estonia. We can bankrupt ourselves trying.

We CAN protect South Korean. But it is very expensive, and what do we get out of it?

Bring the troops home. Spend more on training, less on developing the ability to protect Estonia.

We are suffering from overreach.

Such is partisan politics.

The economy is doing okay, but there are many mixed signals still. We'll see. Here's hoping.

Believe it or not, I briefly had hope the moonbat messiah would have a positive impact on the economy and manipulate it to increase prosperity amidst the lower and middle class because he was not a member of the aristocracy like hitlary and the Bush mafia. I figured as a commie he would take on the big banks and globalist corporations to the benefit of the majority.

I don't know how anyone could attempt to argue that anything got better for anyone except the banks and globalists.

It was 8 years of stagnation and malaise and as far as I'm concerned that was the goal of the left. The fact my income has increased 25% in just this year, along with everyone I know doing better across the board, and the moonbats are foaming at the mouth about it tells me what I need to know about their side of the partisan equation.

America should have the capability to fight two wars simultaneously. We are no where near being able to do that. Look at the possible threats we face. We need a strong military. No amount of money is too much to ensure our security.

America should have the capability to fight two wars simultaneously. We are no where near being able to do that. Look at the possible threats we face. We need a strong military. No amount of money is too much to ensure our security.

Against WHAT threat? To what end?

Can’t make this up

Someone made it up.

No one can be that stupid.

Well....

Then again we have to print "not for human consumption" on jars of fish bait.

Whoever made that shit up profits off the fact there are "people" stupid enough to believe it, let alone repeat it.

China, Russia, N Korea, Iran

Siete just figured out there's a difference between the debt and deficit even though he forgot to mention the $10T Barry blew on Planned Parenthood, funding the muslim brotherhood, BLM and a Mexican drug cartel and the Solar scams. Still, when a communist tries to understand how free enterprise works, it's a moment for celebration!

latest

another RW idiot ^^^^^^^^^^ that cant add

Obama wasnt even #1 when it came down to increasing our debt.

pay attention dip -

Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most dollar-wise. He added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase, in seven years. This was the fifth-largest increase percentage-wise. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt in two years.

China, Russia, N Korea, Iran

China's threat will be greatly reduced if WE STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.

Russia is a dying culture. They can threaten Germany at this point, let alone US.

N. Korea is CHina's responsibility. We should build missile defenses and then let them (the norks) rot.

Iran? DItto.

Actually, an space based kinetic system seems called for, but that's long term.

The Trumpers love Obama, because they say Trump acts like Obama.

We elected Trump to get as far from the way Muslim Obama acted as we could get.
I still smile at Obama telling us that the election would be a reflection on him...
Yup, eleven million more voted against Trump than for him. If Obama had run, Trump would have lost by twenty million. :)
Irrelevant. Trump won. Hillary lost. Get over it.

The military does waste a fuck ton of money.

Spending needs to be cut across the board of course. I'd love to see a balanced budget law enacted, but neither the republicrats nor the democrooks are interested in reducing their ability to buy power and influence.

Your comment is an Alt Fact, TIR, based on false news.

Real America does not care what Trumpers say.

Real Americans aren't fake news, Jakie. We are the opposite. We let you libs hug one poll after another, then quietly went in droves to vote against the Obama/Clinton scourge. The only poll that counts is the poll you vote at. And next time, all those illegals that Obama let in to vote for Hitlery, won't be voting.
But be on the look out for Muslim Barry to try to destroy us via the UN...

She brought it up, and you got booted through the goal posts.

Trump will be gone soon, and joy will return to America, RWNJ.

The Trumpers love Obama, because they say Trump acts like Obama.

We elected Trump to get as far from the way Muslim Obama acted as we could get.
I still smile at Obama telling us that the election would be a reflection on him...
Yup, eleven million more voted against Trump than for him. If Obama had run, Trump would have lost by twenty million. :)

If ONLY you could have voted for Bammy a third time.....

enjoy your coffee, and break out your calculator - you been punked, suckers!

New From CBO: Trillion-Dollar Deficits Will Return In Two Years

and Trump was going to seek reelection based on the economy and paying down the debt ..

Have a nice deficit.

Yawn. ANY day now......

what dope ?

any day youre going to stfu? - please do.

Oh lookie....a tough guy....I am SO frightened. Go jerk off to your fantasies tough guy. I'm going to out on a limb here, you guys won't get Trump, you're being played. He is playing his part perfectly and we will be at War soon. Did I mention how frightened I am of you? ;)
The Trupers are fake toughies is what you are saying.

Real America does not care.

Your comment is an Alt Fact, TIR, based on false news.

Real America does not care what Trumpers say.

Real Americans aren't fake news, Jakie. We are the opposite. We let you libs hug one poll after another, then quietly went in droves to vote against the Obama/Clinton scourge. The only poll that counts is the poll you vote at. And next time, all those illegals that Obama let in to vote for Hitlery, won't be voting. But be on the look out for Muslim Barry to try to destroy us via the UN...
The polls count when the Alt Right uses them but not when everyone else does?

TIR, your fake news and alt facts are obvious.
Hillary lost. Get over it.

The military does waste a fuck ton of money.

Spending needs to be cut across the board of course. I'd love to see a balanced budget law enacted, but neither the republicrats nor the democrooks are interested in reducing their ability to buy power and influence.

Republitards cant live without tax cuts that cost the country trillions of dollars - democrats can;

ergo - Democrats are traitors .

if only RW dopes actually practiced what they preach we might balance a budget ..

Yep, he has been a success at adding debt faster than anyone in history.

But you fucks do not care because he has an (R) next to his name, and party trump country every time for people like you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is a prime example of why I ignore turds like you.

I am not a republicrat you mindless bed wetter.

I do absolutely oppose collectivist sociopaths turds like you vote for though. The only vehicle I have is the republicrat party ATM, and because Trump is undoing the damage your party deliberately did I support him when I believe it's appropriate.

My agenda is national prosperity and individual freedom. That is REAL freedom as laid out in the bill of rights, not deviant freedom for dudes in a dress to piss with little girls in the same room.

So go fuck yourself you sniveling parasite.

what dope ?

any day youre going to stfu? - please do.

Oh lookie....a tough guy....I am SO frightened. Go jerk off to your fantasies tough guy. I'm going to out on a limb here, you guys won't get Trump, you're being played. He is playing his part perfectly and we will be at War soon. Did I mention how frightened I am of you? ;)
The Trupers are fake toughies is what you are saying.

Real America does not care.

When I want your opinion I'll give it to you Bammy Boy. Careful, you'll get banned again....
You have not a thing. :)

I'm telling you Jakey (because I just love you so) obey the rules ;)

quit trolling wannabe modboi and stay on topic

address this any day now ..

Donald Trump (as projected in FY 2019 budget): Plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41 percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget, FY 2017. If he spends as he hopes, Trump will add the second-highest dollar amount in history. More important, he will add almost as much in his first term as Obama did in two terms.

• FY 2021 - $1.119 trillion.
  • FY 2020 - $1,198 trillion.
  • FY 2019 - $1.225 trillion.
  • FY 2018 - $1.233 trillion.

Forum List

Back