New Florida Poll Shows Major Landslide.....

smq52f.jpg

ayqefl.jpg

43 percent support for Trump. 67 percent support for legal status or citizenship for illegals.

Yep. That's a major landslide.

Illegal immigrants are literally 24 percent more popular than Donald Trump in Florida! And 21 percent more popular than Hillary.

"Deport those two!"

Last edited:
smq52f.jpg

ayqefl.jpg

43 percent support for Trump. 66 support for legal status or citizenship for illegals.

Illegal immigrants are literally 23 percent more popular than Donald Trump in Florida! And 20 percent more popular than Hillary.

"Deport those two!"

Wonder how many illegal aliens took the poll?

when its apparent that Trump has won florida in a week, i guess Hillary will go to Penn. and make 20 minute speeches about how Donald likes to touch women,

if Pocahontas tries to do a rally here in Florida,,,i will be in the McDonalds parking lot {location of Hillary Rally} Holding a sign that reads "Pocahontas Is a Man"

if Pocahontas tries to do a rally here in Florida,,,i will be in the McDonalds parking lot {location of Hillary Rally} Holding a sign that reads "Pocahontas Is a Man"
Why do you want the world to know you're a retard? :confused-84:

New Florida Poll Shows Major Landslide (CBS Florida Poll: Question 25, 69% answered TRUMP).

(Excerpt) Read more at redstatewatcher.com

lol, they only asked that question to the people in the survey who think there's alot of voter fraud.

You don't read well do you moron?

I got one minor detail wrong, it was alot or sometimes...

25. If there was no voter fraud this year, who do you think would probably win in November?

Asked of respondents who think voter fraud happens ‘A lot’ or ‘Sometimes

Forum List

Back