New energy idea

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
I produce serious amounts of energy every day, thru gas and shit. I seriously shit at least twice a day, if not three, my entire life. That is a hecuva lot of energy that can be recycled to produce the heat you need for electricity. I do this every day. For countless years. I am an energy source.

Is there any way I can contribute my shitting ability to your cause? Because it's going to waste otherwise...

I produce serious amounts of energy every day, thru gas and shit. I seriously shit at least twice a day, if not three, my entire life. That is a hecuva lot of energy that can be recycled to produce the heat you need for electricity. I do this every day. For countless years. I am an energy source.

Is there any way I can contribute my shitting ability to your cause? Because it's going to waste otherwise...
Sink a well and start your own methane plant.

• Banned
I'm thinking about that, once I do my dream of a log cabin in the woods. But in the city, it's a super-power that's going to waste...

• Banned
Seriously.., i want a log cabin in the woods. That's my dream. Will a methane plant come in handy?

• Banned
Really, bc I am serous. I want a log cabin in the woods. And if I don't go for the luxury cabins that are pre-made, I have to have a waste disposal, and a source of energy. And my poops are seriously a source of energy. I want to figure out how to re-use that. Because otherwise it's ust a waste. I don't know how to gardenvery well yet, but I'm thinking it could be fertilizer?

• Banned
my dream, is in about 4 years, I'm going to have this dream log cabin in the north woods in AZ. It's gonna be completely modernized. But when the snow sets in, and I'm fucked and can't leave, I'm trying to find out how to live for 2-3 months while I'm locked in. Fishing, hunting, no problem. I'm worried about regular things, like taking a shit in twenty degrees... :)

Forum List

Back