New Documentary By and For COVID Vaccine Victims "Anecdotals"

Sure, facts don't matter as long as you can blame Trump.

And, I've shown you all of this before. You simply don't want to lose one of your favorite 'gotcha' toys and, therefore, ignore it.

Dishonest and pathetic in equal measure.
Sure. If I were you I would file an FCC complaint against the news agencies that put Fauci's words in quotes because that is supposed to indicate him actually saying it...obviously they added the quotes to fool people like me.

Thanks for looking out. I don't like be duped.

Sure. If I were you I would file an FCC complaint against the news agencies that put Fauci's words in quotes because that is supposed to indicate him actually saying it...obviously they added the quotes to fool people like me.

Thanks for looking out. I don't like be duped.
I'll get right on that.

I have a better shot there than convincing dupes here that they've been duped despite unequivocal evidence that it is so.

Thanks. I think liberals generally are open minded. Aren't you?
I think you don't know the difference between Operation Warp Speed and an EUA, as it is Fauci's criticism of rushing the latter you posted as 'evidence' he advised against the former.

I think you don't know the difference between Operation Warp Speed and an EUA, as it is Fauci's criticism of rushing the latter you posted as 'evidence' he advised against the former.
I never mentioned operation Warp Speed.

It is the EUA that authorized the vaccine for public use after it was developed via Trump's OWS program.

As I said a while ago....

They are now going to start a hot war with China/Russia to distract away from the disaster of the vaccines.

I hope the Covidiots are happy

As I said a while ago....

They are now going to start a hot war with China/Russia to distract away from the disaster of the vaccines.

I hope the Covidiots are happy
I hear some really dumb things on this forum, but this one is special. The vaccines are safe and effective. Pretty much no one except the nuts like Rand and you guys care anymore. Normal people have moved on. The Republicans just kick it around every once in a while to keep you guys (vax nuts) riled up, including Rand harassing Fauci. I don't think any normal people care anymore. Certainly not enough to end the world over. Geeze. It must really suck being an antivaxxer.

I hear some really dumb things on this forum, but this one is special. The vaccines are safe and effective. Pretty much no one except the nuts like Rand and you guys care anymore. Normal people have moved on. The Republicans just kick it around every once in a while to keep you guys (vax nuts) riled up, including Rand harassing Fauci. I don't think any normal people care anymore. Certainly not enough to end the world over. Geeze. It must really suck being an antivaxxer.

"Don't care" = yeah the vaccines suck, they didn't work at BEST, but now everyone has to move on and pretend to forget that we weren't complete Nazis over everyone taking them.

Sorry.

We haven't forgotten. We never will.

"Don't care" = yeah the vaccines suck, they didn't work at BEST, but now everyone has to move on and pretend to forget that we weren't complete Nazis over everyone taking them.

Sorry.

We haven't forgotten. We never will.
Good. Dwell on that. Maybe it will distract from real problems.

Heartbreaking stories.

Number of post-vaccination deaths for all vaccines reported to CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, number is now 35,000
Figure-1-Number-of-Deaths-Since-1990-feature-1-768x400.jpg

Below: Epoch TV: 31,696 COVID Vaccine Death Claims Submitted to CDC’s Reporting System Since 2020: Triple All Other Vaccines Combined Over 30 Years

They hurt,injured and killed way to many to ignore

yahahahahaghaahabbs.jpg

Sure you haven't.

Yeah. Delldude got his messages crossed.

I guess I could have corrected him but it didn't really matter much for the conversation.

Either way, Trump and Fauci pushed OWS...to the point they were arguing over taking credit, but Fauci did not support EUA.

Big Farmer and the Jesuit Elf supported mRNA experiments. Both knew that there had never been a successful coronavirus vaccine, though both were financially invested.

It must really suck being an illiterate scared shitless to read RFK Jr's old book let alone the new one coming out.

LOL the new shill line "everyone has moved on." You wish.

Everyone but guys like this, thousands every day.

Forum List

Back