New Democrat Talking Points Released To Cover For Biden's Rapid Mental Decline

The left is pulling out damage control taking points to protect Biden. Smart American voters can see right through this pathetic subterfuge. Here's the latest examples.

I wonder how somebody that sharp and focused managed to take us from a world at peace to a world at war or threatening war again, failure to address crushing inflation for most citizens, millions upon millions of unvetted and unsupervised not to mention very expensive migrants overrunning our southern border, an uncertain economy that seriously threatens to run into serious recession and possible collapse of the dollar, loss of thousands of dollars in buying power for most Americans, a weaponized DOJ, and loss of thousands and dollars in buying power for most citizens.

I wonder how somebody that sharp and focused managed to take us from a world at peace to a world at war or threatening war again, failure to address crushing inflation for most citizens, millions upon millions of unvetted and unsupervised not to mention very expensive migrants overrunning our southern border, an uncertain economy that seriously threatens to run into serious recession and possible collapse of the dollar, loss of thousands of dollars in buying power for most Americans, a weaponized DOJ, and loss of thousands and dollars in buying power for most citizens.
If he is that sharp, then all that has been very deliberate.

He's old and he's doing a good job. No doubt about it.
Instead of a meaningless “he’s doing a good job,” how about telling us in which ways?

Is it….
  • the 8 million illegals he’s let swarm in, overrunning our cities?
  • taking us from energy dominance to energy dependence?
  • presiding over the lowest test scores among our children in decades?
  • enriching Iran so they could fund their terrorist attacks on Israel?
  • nearly depleting our oil reserves?
  • being so weak that Putin invaded Ukraine?
  • spending $6t while we are at a 40-year high in inflation?
  • poaitioning half of all voters as evil threats to democracy?

So tell me, what exactly has he done that is a good jon?

Instead of a meaningless “he’s doing a good job,” how about telling us in which ways?

Is it….
  • the 8 million illegals he’s let swarm in, overrunning our cities?
  • taking us from energy dominance to energy dependence?
  • presiding over the lowest test scores among our children in decades?
  • enriching Iran so they could fund their terrorist attacks on Israel?
  • nearly depleting out oil reserves?
  • being so weak that Putin invaded Ukraine?
  • spending $6t while we are at a 40-year high in inflation?
  • poaitioning half of ll voters as evil threats to democracy?

So tell me, what exactly has he done that is a good jon?
Face it, you just can't ignore him.

That anyone can try and claim that biden is all there mentally is beyond belief.
I took care of my Mother through Her dementia and Biden is behaving the exact same way.

Yes

It's all very sad and unjust on the part of the demonRats....Jill should take him out of the public eye, and

take care of him at home in a proper way.

Forum List

Back