New California Declares Independence from California

CA has 10 million more people than Tx and Tx has 100,000 more acres. Cost of living is cheaper in TX (no state income tax) Ca covers more in health insurance. The both depend on illegals.

Some idiot here just the other day bragged that California was tops in everything and had it all. If they do this, and I hope they do, it will be a crushing blow to the Democrats because it will take Old California's electoral votes from 55 down to the low thirties making New California a new Red State.

If cons don't like it let them move to a different state, try Tx.

Some idiot here just the other day bragged that California was tops in everything and had it all. If they do this, and I hope they do, it will be a crushing blow to the Democrats because it will take Old California's electoral votes from 55 down to the low thirties making New California a new Red State.

If cons don't like it let them move to a different state, try Tx.

They are! But they don't need to move, they just need to put up a wall between the good parts of Ca and you and make it a new state.

Hmm.....I could get behind a movement like that. Maybe be able to return if their politics get better.

They would have to get another entity to agree to Statehood. I have a gut feeling that the country won't accept an odd number of states.

Nothing wrong with an odd number of states. The problem is the California state houses would never pass it. They need those rural counties assets.

It would be interesting to see local elections and petitions advocating breaking it up into (2) states and the state legislatures completely ignoring them.

Forum List

Back