woman trespasses- man slams her

Their pizza is nothing to write home about.

that guy is out of control
''I said Plis"" over and over and over...slam slam slam
''No Pizza for YOU''

I smell a lawsuit..She gonna have bling-bling....New grill....
yes, the law usually is you can only use the same ''amount of force'''....? except for self defense--which this is not
he could've just restrained her......he did have a right to keep her from going in there--yes?

Some people lack that knack for diplomacy which is the hallmark of a good restaurant manager.

Some people lack that knack for diplomacy which is the hallmark of a good restaurant manager.
this is so true for a lot of fast food places I go to
just plain ''niceness''/politeness/etc is not common

911 if trouble brews...
yes....there are so many hot heads out there --I worked with one

one time I remember it was 7;55am--just starting the work day, and these 2 at my work got into a heated verbal squabble
reason was: they looked at each other wrong!!

I just saw an article on a road rage verbal squabble that lead to a shooting death

Pizza restaurant manager caught hitting black woman's head | Daily Mail Online
they both were wrong
humans
what are your thoughts?
hey Sunni-man--this guy sounds just like the Soup Nazi
listen to him as he pounds her head to the floor--many times

Must be a real dilemma for you, if it was a white man doing that you’d be 100% for the black woman. But since it’s a Muslim you don’t know how to feel about it.

The Muslim man merely treated the woman as he would treat any Muslim woman. So do you support Muslim “culture” or not?

She earned it. This is why no one opens businesses in da hood. Only Muslim and Indian immigrants will put up with them

Forum List

Back