new BFF

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
President Donald Trump Monday declared that he and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell "are closer than ever before" and would pass both tax reform and an Obamacare replacement package. The remarks came just hours after the president blamed the GOP Senate majority for failure to pass his agenda and days after former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon declared "war" on the Republican establishment.

"We have a fantastic relationship. I'm friends with most of them," Trump said in last-minute Rose Garden appearance with McConnell, referring to Capitol Hill Republicans, several of whom he has openly lambasted or targeted. "I like and respect most of them and I think they like and respect me. Just so you understand, the Republican party is very unified," the president added, ticking off several items – tax reform, health care reform, an economic development package and an opioid drug crisis plan – he said would be coming soon.

how can Old Orange stand in front of a mic and lie his ass off like that ? his memory is shorter than his mini-dick.

I am wondering how you know he has a mini dick. :bye1:

The way The Donald dealt with Bannon's truth and McConnell's dishonesty was brilliant. He kept everything cool, not offending anyone, but not protecting The Swamp Rat McConnell.

President Donald Trump Monday declared that he and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell "are closer than ever before" and would pass both tax reform and an Obamacare replacement package. The remarks came just hours after the president blamed the GOP Senate majority for failure to pass his agenda and days after former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon declared "war" on the Republican establishment.

"We have a fantastic relationship. I'm friends with most of them," Trump said in last-minute Rose Garden appearance with McConnell, referring to Capitol Hill Republicans, several of whom he has openly lambasted or targeted. "I like and respect most of them and I think they like and respect me. Just so you understand, the Republican party is very unified," the president added, ticking off several items – tax reform, health care reform, an economic development package and an opioid drug crisis plan – he said would be coming soon.

how can Old Orange stand in front of a mic and lie his ass off like that ? his memory is shorter than his mini-dick.
You tell someone he's on the block, then you throw him a way off of it.

An incredible tactic, not surprised it went over your head.

Trump has told McConnell to work with the Dems on health care and tax reform.

Both know that nothing will get through the House.

hey dopes, read the text of my post - included is the horseshit

""I like and respect most of them and I think they like and respect me. Just so you understand, the Republican party is very unified," the president added, """

very unified party ??

window dressing for idiots - aka, BALD FACE LIE.

But thats Trump, a bald face liar.

Forum List

Back