new 9/11 pics released.

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
this is a pic taken by the NYPD helicopter that i found interesting. notice how distorted the columns are on the left side of the picture and how the fire (and heat) are concentrated on the right.

so how do explosive demolitions cause this type of stress even before they are used? :cuckoo:

$wtc-tower-buckling.jpg

So why did it take 9 years to release them? Did this sneaky and secretive government take that long to doctor the damn things up...perhaps like the NIST Report?

Here is some info on the NY Police Chief propped by the manipulatied media as a 9/11 hero...

Here was part of one of my previous posts that has interesting connections to the "Treefort" crew...

New York's Bernard Kerik a 9/11 hero Police Chief recently jailed...

Bernard Kerik was Chief of Police under a 9/11 hero Mayor Rudy Giuliani and was part of the "Treefort" crew.

New York's 9/11 hero secretly accepted more than $250,000 in renovations to his apartment from a construction firm with suspected mafia ties while he was Corrections Department Commissioner under Mayor Rudy Giuliani through 9/11.

New York '9/11 hero police chief' jailed - Telegraph

I want to add something to this that perhaps is another piece to the 9/11 puzzle......

Tom Leppert the CEO for Turner Construction which did many months of construction renovation work on the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11 went on to be appointed by George Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows.
Turner Construction Company
[url=http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/fellows/about/commission.html]White House Fellowships: Commission Members[/URL]

Interesting metaphore how the link for that site spells out "fellows about commission"...

Turner Construction worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc(CDI) on many demolition projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that part of their work includes "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.
Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Government

Turner Construction Company AND Controlled Demolition Inc BOTH helped performed clean-up at ground zero in which all the steel (evidence) got shipped overseas mostly to China, except for a few hand picked pieces to be sent to NIST for inspection and for part of a memorial ship.

Turner Construction had a main office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1. Turner Construction had been performing construction renovation work in various parts throughout the WTC centers and had occupied various office spaces.

A WTC property assessment described some of the renovations as work upon steel support columns within and around elevator shafts of both WTC Towers.

Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) which manages a laboratory for energetics, explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powders(nano-thermite) in the United States.
http://manganaro.com/projgovt.html

Last edited:
A very controversial Command Bunker was designed on the 23rd floor of Buiding 7.

This "Bunker" as described by the Press was highly criticized because of the cost of over $15 Million Dollars.

The 50,000 sq. ft. "Bunker" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 went through many construction renovations and upgrades putting in bulletproof windows, bomb resistant walls as well as its own air supply and back up generators.

This "Treefort" had rooms full of video monitors from where the Mayor could oversee City Emergency Planning.

This "Skybox" was staffed around the clock...

The Office of Emergency Management(OMC) was created by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani in 1996 which he organized a team of High Ranking Emergency Officials from various agencies such as Police Department, Fire Department, FEMA, Port Authority, Counter Terrorism, Etc.

This new emergency group had their "Skybox" officially open in June 8, 1999.

This group mainly focused on counterterrorism.

This "Treefort" was greatly ridiculed for its cost, location, and other various reasons.

The Press dubbed it names such as "Bunker", "Skybox", "Treefort", etc.

Time Author Philip Shenon: "seemed the supreme example of how Guiliani's ego and arrogance knew no bounds"

WABC Radio mocked Guiliani with a "Name-That-Bunker" contest for its listeners.

This "Treefort" was highly criticized not only for its massive cost but also for its location right next to one of America's biggest terrorist targets the WTC Twin Towers.

In addition it was criticized for the high floor it was on making it vulnerable to power, water, and elevator outages.

Perhaps most controversial was the 6,000 gallon fuel tank placed in the building.

In 1998 & 1999, Fire Department Officials warned that the tank violated City Fire Codes and poses a hazard. According to one Fire Dept Memorandum, "if the tank were to leak or catch fire it would mean disaster".

The 6,000 gallon fuel tank was positioned about 15 feet above the ground floor between the 2nd and 3rd floors and was near several lobby elevators.

This large tank of fuel was meant to fuel generators that would supply electricity to the 23rd floor "Treefort" in the event of power failure.

Rudolph ("Rudy") Giuliani

A very controversial Command Bunker was designed on the 23rd floor of Buiding 7.

This "Bunker" as described by the Press was highly criticized because of the cost of over $15 Million Dollars.

The 50,000 sq. ft. "Bunker" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 went through many construction renovations and upgrades putting in bulletproof windows, bomb resistant walls as well as its own air supply and back up generators.

This "Treefort" had rooms full of video monitors from where the Mayor could oversee City Emergency Planning.

The Office of Emergency Management(OMC) was created by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani in 1996 which he organized a team of High Ranking Emergency Officials from various agencies such as Police Department, Fire Department, FEMA, Port Authority, Counter Terrorism, Etc.

This "Treefort" was greatly ridiculed for its cost, location, and other various reasons.

Time Author Philip Shenon: "seemed the supreme example of how Guiliani's ego and arrogance knew no bounds"

This "Treefort" was highly criticized not only for its massive cost but also for its location right next to one of America's biggest terrorist targets the WTC Twin Towers.

In addition it was criticized for the high floor it was on making it vulnerable to power, water, and elevator outages.

Perhaps most controversial was the 6,000 gallon fuel tank placed in the building.

In 1998 & 1999, Fire Department Officials warned that the tank violated City Fire Codes and poses a hazard. According to one Fire Dept Memorandum, "if the tank were to leak or catch fire it would mean disaster".

The 6,000 gallon fuel tank was positioned about 15 feet above the ground floor between the 2nd and 3rd floors and was near several lobby elevators.

This large tank of fuel was meant to fuel generators that would supply electricity to the 23rd floor "Treefort" in the event of power failure.

Wow...you should do something about all of that. I didn't bother to read any of it but there was a lot of words and, presumably, you're wetting your diaper over something. So do something about it.

this is a pic taken by the NYPD helicopter that i found interesting. notice how distorted the columns are on the left side of the picture and how the fire (and heat) are concentrated on the right.

so how do explosive demolitions cause this type of stress even before they are used? :cuckoo:

View attachment 9436

Source? are there more?

BTW, I much prefer your new avi. I like Kitteh Avis in general, but this one is a tremendous improvement above and beyond that.

That photo is just as it bagan to collapse......that is NOT how the building looked as it was sitting there before the collapse initiation.

Here is the rest of the story...

debunkbazant.-8jpg.jpg

north-3x6.jpg

the_disappearing_south_tower_1.jpg

site1103.jpg

wtc-xplod.jpg

View attachment 9436

Source? are there more?

BTW, I much prefer your new avi. I like Kitteh Avis in general, but this one is a tremendous improvement above and beyond that.

Newly released 9/11 NYPD photos show WTC collapse

Newly released 9/11 NYPD photos show WTC collapse - Yahoo! News

View attachment 9436

Source? are there more?

ABC's freedom of info request to the NIST. apparently NIST needed to get permission from everybody that had taken the pictures in order to release them.

i dont know where Creative gets his info of his claims that the pictures were doctored. its sounds like once again he is talking out of his ass and simply believes things without any proof as long as the government is to blame. typical.

i generally dont like kittens and kick them whenever possible but this avatar made me laugh.

View attachment 9436

Source? are there more?

ABC's freedom of info request to the NIST. apparently NIST needed to get permission from everybody that had taken the pictures in order to release them.

i dont know where Creative gets his info of his claims that the pictures were doctored. its sounds like once again he is talking out of his ass and simply believes things without any proof as long as the government is to blame. typical.

i generally dont like kittens and kick them whenever possible but this avatar made me laugh.
spot on on repetitious delusions, and that kitteh rocks

View attachment 9436

My question is since the the columns were not evenly weakened at the same time why did the tower fall into it's own footprint? It should have toppled over in direction where it was weakest.

Anyways this picture was interesting. Notice the plume of debris:$nypd_911_03 A.jpg

1) over 90% of the structure is just air, so it could compact down, unlike a tree (What you are thinking of, I think) which is wood all the way down.
2) objects fall strait down unless there is something in the way. In the case of the towers, there really wasn't that much something. There was just enough to slow the collapse down to about double the speed of free fall, but not that much something that interfered with the direct gravitational pull.

As a thought experiment, grab a bucket of water, tilt is 30 or so degrees, and drop it from an upper level balcony. It still goes strait down.

When a tree goes down, the whole tree is one big object that can''t compact. It also has direct down gravitational forces, but the tree gets in the way.

View attachment 9436

My question is since the the columns were not evenly weakened at the same time why did the tower fall into it's own footprint? It should have toppled over in direction where it was weakest.

Anyways this picture was interesting. Notice the plume of debris:View attachment 9442

gravity pulls down, not over.

the plume is from falling debris hitting the part of the building that isnt falling yet.

View attachment 9436

Anyways this picture was interesting. Notice the plume of debris:View attachment 9442

It didn't fall into it's own footprint. Are you saying that the entire tower collapsed into a 208' x 208' square? Take a look at some photos that show the debris radius around the towers.

They did NOT fall into their own footprint.

Wow...you should do something about all of that. I didn't bother to read any of it but there was a lot of words and, presumably, you're wetting your diaper over something. So do something about it.

Why do you assholes obsess over trolling. Is it because you are too dumb to debate so you do this childish crap to conceal that? Oops. I mean TRY and conceal that.

The buildings had asemetric damage to them, there is no reason they should have fallen straight down at nearly freefall speed.

The Bush admin lied us into war. Why would anyone be surprized that they likely lied to us about what really happened on 911.

A new investigation would settle the questions of those who find the official story lacking.

If you believe the official story you should welcome a reinvestigation because you know it would settle the issue once and for all.

The buildings had asemetric damage to them, there is no reason they should have fallen straight down at nearly freefall speed.

The Bush admin lied us into war. Why would anyone be surprized that they likely lied to us about what really happened on 911.

A new investigation would settle the questions of those who find the official story lacking.

If you believe the official story you should welcome a reinvestigation because you know it would settle the issue once and for all.

They want a new investigation like bill clinton wants to talk about monica lewinsky.

I do believe the 9/11 Commission Report. No major inaccuracy has EVER been brought forward. Until one is brought forward, there is no reason to re-open the investigation.
As for your "If you believe the official story you should welcome a reinvestigation because you know it would settle the issue once and for all", we had a complete, bi-partisan, thorough investigation into the attacks involving 12 public hearings, over 1,000 hours of interviews, and an examination of 2.5 million documents and you still have crackpots claiming there were command bunkers in WTC7, phone calls were faked, FDNY firefighters were complicit in the deaths of 343 of their brothers, and cruise missiles were used.

When a new investigation arrives at the same conclusions as the old one, what makes you think that these nutjobs will be satisfied with the findings? What, because they will have 14 public hearings, 1,500 hours of interviews?

You have to understand that truthers are, by and large, attention whores; nothing more and nothing less.

asymmetrical damage (notice the spelling) does not change the laws of physics. they fell in the direction gravity pulled them.

if you consider it a lie why are you limiting it only to the bush administration? why not include the clinton administration, congress, foreign governments, the media, etc?

no it wont because a new investigation will come to the same conclusions the past investigations have. 19 muslim hijackers flew planes into buildings and they collapsed. you then wont accept the new investigation and call for another investigation until you get the answer you want (which will never come from any true investigation).

reinvestigate all you want. nobody is stopping you. just dont waste my money doing it.

Forum List

Back