Never Let a Horror Go To Waste

I still can't believe Axelrod's raising money over the Sandy Hook killings. Check this out.

axelrod-newtown-e1355869686259.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/sick-obama-white-house-raises-money-off-of-newtown-massacre/

And from the article.

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama’s moving address to the community of Newtown, Conn., there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president’s speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

“The next chapter begins today. Stand with President Obama for the next four years,” headlines the donation page.

While he links to the donation pages in his email, Axelrod did not mention donations with his words. Instead, he expresses the horror the nation feels about the shootings.

ETA: I find it very strange that they are still collecting donations for his campaign.

Obongo has a lot of bundelers to pay off like those Solyndra guys...:eusa_shhh:

Donate to his campaign instead of to the victims. What's he campaigning for?

Maybe a third term. You know the line; that he needed 4 more years to complete his agenda?
Why not another 4 years on top of 8?

I'm sure his supporters would gladly accept him for Monarch. King for life. All hail our Ruler Obama. :D

All kidding aside, it is strange and now bears watching. If big pictures or statues of him start popping up on billboards across the nation.....

obama-michelle.jpg

Last edited:
Donate to his campaign instead of to the victims. What's he campaigning for?

Maybe a third term. You know the line; that he needed 4 more years to complete his agenda?
Why not another 4 years on top of 8?

I'm sure his supporters would gladly accept him for Monarch. King for life. All hail our Ruler Obama. :D

All kidding aside, it is strange and now bears watching. If big pictures of him start popping up on billboards across the nation.....

obama-michelle.jpg

That's what the second amendments for...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread reveals just how big a panic that gun loving conservatives are in

They know their position is in deep shit now. There have been massacres of students before, but this one went too far. America is not taking the execution of first graders very well

So how do our conservatives respond? The same way that worked before
"Lets not talk about this now"
"Let the dead be buried before we think about this"
"You are politicizing if you try to talk about this too soon"

Conservatives want nothing more than for this thing to pass over. Let the outrage fade. Let the public be distracted by something else...time is their friend

Given enough time from this tragedy, they can trot out the same old NRA talking points that worked before

Guns kill babies so let's ban guns

Mothers kill their babies (after they are born) so let's ban mothers.

Cops kill unarmed people with their guns so let's ban cops.

Do you see how fucking stupid the everyone or no one argument is now?

Ohhhhh....Logic

Go back to school

I brought this up a couple days ago and the liberals as usual defended it.

It's ok to use dead kids to raise more money for the Obamination political machine even when he can't run for POTUS ever again....

I still can't believe Axelrod's raising money over the Sandy Hook killings. Check this out.

axelrod-newtown-e1355869686259.jpg

SICK… Obama White House Raises Money Off of Newtown Massacre | The Gateway Pundit

And from the article.

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama’s moving address to the community of Newtown, Conn., there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president’s speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

“The next chapter begins today. Stand with President Obama for the next four years,” headlines the donation page.

While he links to the donation pages in his email, Axelrod did not mention donations with his words. Instead, he expresses the horror the nation feels about the shootings.

ETA: I find it very strange that they are still collecting donations for his campaign.

Ohhhhh....Logic

You should try it sometime

I see you picked up your logic skills in the third grade

Dogs are animals
People are animals

Therefore Dogs are People

You ban guns idiots are no smarter than the zero tolerance idiots who call the cops on a kid with a plastic butter knife.

Forum List

Back