Never Just Believe Israel Headlines. 1008 NY voters does not indicate anything

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
about Americans and esp. since they were mainly Jews. I will say most Americans watch Fox news headlines and that is about it, and as you know Fox is anti Iran and anti Obama, and anti Dem.

Poll: Most Americans oppose Iran nuclear deal

55% of Americans oppose nuclear deal with Iran, while only 25% support it, new Quinnipiac University poll finds • Despite the American public's lack of support for the deal, two more Democratic senators announce their backing for it.

Israel Hayom | Poll: Most Americans oppose Iran nuclear deal

August 11, 2015 - New York City Voters Oppose Iran Nuclear Pact, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds

PDF format
Sample and Methodology detail

New York City voters oppose 43 - 36 percent the proposed nuclear agreement with Iran, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

Jewish voters oppose the proposed pact 53 - 33 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds. Opposition is 70 - 15 percent among Republican voters and 51 - 32 percent among independent voters, while Democrats support the pact 43 - 33 percent.

Manhattan voters support the nuclear deal 48 - 27 percent, and Brooklyn voters are divided with support at 40 percent and opposition at 43 percent. Opposition is 42 - 26 percent in The Bronx, 49 - 33 percent in Queens and 76 - 11 percent in Staten Island.

Voters are divided on whether the deal would make the world safer or not as 40 percent say safer and 42 percent say less safe. Jewish voters say 51 - 37 percent the pact would make the world less safe.

Voters are divided on whether the deal would make the world safer or not as 40 percent say safer and 42 percent say less safe. Jewish voters say 51 - 37 percent the pact would make the world less safe.

"New York City voters agree with U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer in his opposition to the proposed Iran deal," said Quinnipiac University Poll Assistant Director Maurice Carroll.

"But the man who would be Senate Democratic leader should note that his fellow Democrats support the deal."

From July 30 - August 4, Quinnipiac University surveyed 1,108 New York City voters, with a margin of error of +/- 2.9 percentage points. Live interviewers call land lines and cell phones.

(Pop of US is just over 300 million)

Release Detail

Despite the American public's lack of support for the deal, two more Democratic senators announce their backing for it.

That's because the Democrats don't give a rat's ass what the Americans think.

The number of poll respondents who have sufficient knowledge of the deal to render an informed opinion? I'm guessing not many. From that standpoint the poll might be worthless.

But if you are challenging whether a poll of 1008 randomly selected individuals can accurately reflect the views of millions from which they were selected, then you need to take a statistics course. A good poll of 1008 people could indicate preferences to within one percent.

The number of poll respondents who have sufficient knowledge of the deal to render an informed opinion? I'm guessing not many. From that standpoint the poll might be worthless.

But if you are challenging whether a poll of 1008 randomly selected individuals can accurately reflect the views of millions from which they were selected, then you need to take a statistics course. A good poll of 1008 people could indicate preferences to within one percent.

Despite the American public's lack of support for the deal, two more Democratic senators announce their backing for it.

That's because the Democrats don't give a rat's ass what the Americans think.

No they just don't care what Republicans think, you know the Grand Old Party.

about Americans and esp. since they were mainly Jews. I will say most Americans watch Fox news headlines and that is about it, and as you know Fox is anti Iran and anti Obama, and anti Dem.

55% of Americans oppose nuclear deal with Iran, while only 25% support it, new Quinnipiac University poll finds •

Fellow posters!!! Have some compassion for Penelope----
she believes that 99% of the people living in New York City
are jews and the non jews do not vote!!!!

Penelope-----you got a link to that assertion that MOST PEOPLE IN THE USA CONFINE THEIR TV VIEWING OF
NEWS TO "FOX NEWS"?? (for the record----I never watch
fox news fox is anti Obama? really?)

what does any of this have to do with not believing Israel?

55% of Americans oppose nuclear deal with Iran, while only 25% support it, new Quinnipiac University poll finds •

Penelope-----you got a link to that assertion that MOST PEOPLE IN THE USA CONFINE THEIR TV VIEWING OF

I believe it says Headlines, but I never believe anything Israel says without checking other sources, most of their stuff is worded in ways to give the wrong impression, and they realize many people mainly read headlines. Most of their info is very bias and worded very wisely to give a false impression.

I believe it says Headlines, but I never believe anything Israel says without checking other sources, most of their stuff is worded in ways to give the wrong impression, and they realize many people mainly read headlines. Most of their info is very bias and worded very wisely to give a false impression.

Most of the stuff that Israel says is in Hebrew. You read only
headlines? you got examples of these misleading Israeli headlines? Your problem seems to be MAINLY that you are
illiterate. I do not read Hebrew well enough to easily read the papers-----so---generally I read the headline just for practice.----I have to ask hubby what this of that word means. I have never been MISLED be either him or Yediot Ahronot.
You got examples to support your assertions

Having read the citations----including the article from "hayom"-----the only conclusion anyone could possibly reach is>>>>>

*****NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING PENELOPE POSTS*****

headlines? you got examples of these misleading Israeli headlines? Your problem seems to be MAINLY that you are
illiterate. I do not read Hebrew well enough to easily read the papers-----so---generally I read the headline just for practice.----I have to ask hubby what this of that word means. I have never been MISLED be either him or Yediot Ahronot.

Your PM of Israel and most top people in Israel speak English just fine. Hebrew died when most of you started speaking Greek. Oh but you believe in rebirth and that is what is happening to Hebrew, being reborn. Do you know why that is? Its because all countries have their native language. I guess Yiddish lost out, although many of you still speak it. I mean if Israel is to be a Jewish state they best have a language besides English, Russian, French and German and Arabic.

Your PM of Israel and most top people in Israel speak English just fine. Hebrew died when most of you started speaking Greek. Oh but you believe in rebirth and that is what is happening to Hebrew, being reborn. Do you know why that is? Its because all countries have their native language. I guess Yiddish lost out, although many of you still speak it. I mean if Israel is to be a Jewish state they best have a language besides English, Russian, French and German and Arabic.

Penelope----I am intrigued-----why are you obsessed with repeating the falsehood "HEBREW DIED" In fact Hebrew never died. It was so important as a language that Thomas
Jefferson was more literate in Hebrew than you are in English.
It was required as a course at Yale early in USA history.
Just about all jews know some Hebrew......even me. Yiddish
is not dead yet-------Latin is more dead than is Yiddish----but
it has potential. Arabic is in trouble-----more trouble even than is Latin. Do you know Latin? a friend of mine who attended catholic high school can speak Latin. Where I grew
up, only the SMART kids in catholic school went to the catholic high school------we got the dregs in the public high
school. Did you attend high school anywhere? My grandmother did not attend high school----in fact neither did my father's three sisters-----but they were all more literate in English than are you. My grandmother was also FULLY literate in Yiddish. As such she knew some Hebrew since the alphabet is the same and about 10% of the words in Yiddish are actually Hebrew. Jews who speak Arabic-----generally used a form of Arabic which was a bit HEBRAIZED---ie they could write the Arabic in Hebrew letters and, of course their form had lots of Hebrew thrown in. I am sure you are fascinated by all this information. Would you like to discuss Aramaic? Arabic is such a mess that most Arabic speaking
people cannot read the koran. I do ok with the dead sea scrolls-------sorta----as ok as I do with the Israeli newspaper--sorta

Penelope----I am intrigued-----why are you obsessed with repeating the falsehood "HEBREW DIED" In fact Hebrew never died. It was so important as a language that Thomas
it has potential. Arabic is in trouble-----more trouble even than is Latin. Do you know Latin? a friend of mine who attended catholic high school can speak Latin. Where I grew
up, only the SMART kids in catholic school went to the catholic high school------we got the dregs in the public high
school. Did you attend high school anywhere? My grandmother did not attend high school----in fact neither did my father's three sisters-----but they were all more literate in English than are you. My grandmother was also FULLY literate in Yiddish. As such she knew some Hebrew since the alphabet is the same and about 10% of the words in Yiddish are actually Hebrew. Jews who speak Arabic-----generally used a form of Arabic which was a bit HEBRAIZED---ie they could write the Arabic in Hebrew letters and, of course their form had lots of Hebrew thrown in. I am sure you are fascinated by all this information. Would you like to discuss Aramaic? Arabic is such a mess that most Arabic speaking
people cannot read the koran. I do ok with the dead sea scrolls-------sorta----as ok as I do with the Israeli newspaper--sorta

Give a source , a good one that Jefferson knew Hebrew.

try google------how about ___Thomas Jefferson Knew Hebrew------ penny dear-----your lack of "general knowledge" is remarkable-------did you graduate the sixth grade? Was your ENTIRE education catholic grammar
school? Jesus knew Hebrew too. Even the Aramaic
used by jews is Hebraized Aramaic. Hebrew is very useful---
using the letters and the vowel points you can do phonetic
approximations of just about any language. In some of my
college courses ------when I had NO IDEA what the foreign born prof said---I approximated in Hebrew letters. ----I am not alone-----I found
the same phenomenon on a medical chart in the office of
a jewish doctor-----he was writing out a foreign name

try google------how about ___Thomas Jefferson Knew Hebrew------ penny dear-----your lack of "general knowledge" is remarkable-------did you graduate the sixth grade? Was your ENTIRE education catholic grammar
college courses ------when I had NO IDEA what the foreign born prof said---I approximated in Hebrew letters. ----I am not alone-----I found

No give me source, a good one or I'd have to say you made it up.

No give me source, a good one or I'd have to say you made it up.

you would HAVE TO say "you made it up" Your handlers FORCE you to write such nonsense? Do you need a source
regarding the fact that Jesus knew Hebrew? Do you know
any Hebrew? Latin??

55% of Americans oppose nuclear deal with Iran, while only 25% support it, new Quinnipiac University poll finds • Despite the American public's lack of support for the deal, two more Democratic senators announce their backing for it.

August 11, 2015 - New York City Voters Oppose Iran Nuclear Pact, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds

PDF format

New York City voters oppose 43 - 36 percent the proposed nuclear agreement with Iran, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

Jewish voters oppose the proposed pact 53 - 33 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds. Opposition is 70 - 15 percent among Republican voters and 51 - 32 percent among independent voters, while Democrats support the pact 43 - 33 percent.

Manhattan voters support the nuclear deal 48 - 27 percent, and Brooklyn voters are divided with support at 40 percent and opposition at 43 percent. Opposition is 42 - 26 percent in The Bronx, 49 - 33 percent in Queens and 76 - 11 percent in Staten Island.

"New York City voters agree with U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer in his opposition to the proposed Iran deal," said Quinnipiac University Poll Assistant Director Maurice Carroll.

"But the man who would be Senate Democratic leader should note that his fellow Democrats support the deal."

From July 30 - August 4, Quinnipiac University surveyed 1,108 New York City voters, with a margin of error of +/- 2.9 percentage points. Live interviewers call land lines and cell phones.

Release Detail
Actually, most American Jews support the Iran deal according to polls.

PDF format

Release Detail
Actually, most American Jews support the Iran deal according to polls.

Most American jews are REGISTERED DEMOCRATS. you may have noticed that democrats are supporting the
POV of the party. Considering the fact that the overwhelming majority of jews are democrats-----the amount
of non-support is----sorta significant

anyone see Penelope?------she needs help----she is incapable of
using a search engine for **Thomas Jefferson knew Hebrew"
I do not know how to explain it to her

No, you have obviously read this somewhere, I don't think you knew him personally (man I hope not, but some jews live forever according to their book) so tell me where and give me a source, because I do not have time to tramp around the internet looking for the foolish notion that Jefferson spoke Hebrew better than I speak English or that he even knew anyone who spoke Hebrew. I am waiting.

No, you have obviously read this somewhere, I don't think you knew him personally (man I hope not, but some jews live forever according to their book) so tell me where and give me a source, because I do not have time to tramp around the internet looking for the foolish notion that Jefferson spoke Hebrew better than I speak English or that he even knew anyone who spoke Hebrew. I am waiting.

I would have no way of knowing how YOU SPEAK English----I never heard you speak anything------I would have no way of knowing how well Jefferson spoke Hebrew----never spoke to him either. I said he was LITERATE in Hebrew ----I do know that you are almost literate in English. How much time do you need to search --- Thomas Jefferson knew Hebrew --- are you afraid?? would doing so anger
your catechism whore? would doing so render you unable to take part in Mass when the pope shows up?

Forum List

Back