Never Forget..

sorry for trying to be rational

:banghead:

I guess I deserve that red herring upside the head for trying to show I understand that liberals dont hate americans even though they want to pass this bill.
It's almost as if rationality is now a different language.

I hear you, every time I read one of their posts, my head just wants to explode. How can people be so damn blind?

I guess I deserve that red herring upside the head for trying to show I understand that liberals dont hate americans even though they want to pass this bill.

It is a different world, theirs is based entirely on lies,
to live their you become insane. It is an "Alice in wonderland syndrome"

I don't misunderstand 'conservatism' at all...although I often disagree with Navy, he's a very rare conservative...one with a conscience...

I have little used for the 'me, myself and I' conservative majority...if your patriotism is not based on caring about fellow Americans then it really is NOT patriotism...

I dont see how conservatives dont care about their fellow americans....they care as much as the liberals do. The difference is how liberals and conservatives view what is best, in relation to governance, for their fellow americans.

ObamaCare: Conservatives think its bad for americans because they think it cant be funded, the government is inept to make personal decisions for you on health care, and to force americans to buy a product(insurance) from private companies is unconstitutional.

Liberals think its good for america because our insurance companies do pull scumbag moves like denial of coverage for pre-existings, they feel the government can handle making these decisions and may be better at it than the avg joe, and they feel its worth running up a defecit to pay for.

See what I'm getting at?

Yea, I see what your getting at...conservatives have bought into the right wing mantra that 'government is the problem' ... Bush castrated government so there was no way it could work and now the pea brains want to kill it off...the system created by our founding fathers

In favor of a corporatocracy which is the model of Benito Mussolini...

You complain about being forced to buy insurance from private corporations...well guess HOW that happened...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$1.4 million dollars per day in lobbying BY those corporations payed for it... a fair amount of Democrats fought the insurance corporations, and NOT ONE Republican did...not ONE...

One question, if you want to destroy the representative republic of our founders, can you come up with a better model than fascism?

Privatization works well for garbage collection, but NOT where people's lives are at stake.

The party of Lincoln is now the Democratic Party...

"The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all, or cannot so well do, for themselves in their separate and individual capacities. But in all that people can individually do as well for themselves, Government ought not to interfere."
President Abraham Lincoln

The man who is now virtually synonymous with Progressivism, Herbert Croly (The Promise of American Life), was himself both the son of a noted proponent of Comtian positivism and the student of Harvard's Josiah Royce, a disciple of Hegel. All of these thinkers contributed to what would become the ethical foundation of the Progressive Movement: a contempt and loathing of "individualism" -- and its political expression in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution:

§ Croly: "The Promise of American Life is to be fulfilled ... by a large measure
of individual subordination and self-denial."

§ Sociologist Lester Ward: "The individual has reigned long enough."

§ Antitrust leader Henry Demarest Lloyd: Individualism is "one of the historic
mistakes of humanity."

§ The Outlook editor Lyman Abbott: "ndividualism is the characteristic of
simple barbarism, not of republican civilization."

§ Baptist minister Walter Rauschenbusch: "ndividualism means tyranny."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2oOoCdFblc[/ame][/QUOTE]

I hear you, every time I read one of their posts, my head just wants to explode. How can people be so damn blind?

That's odd. We think the same thing of you people. The answer is simply that yours and our priorities are different, usually based on one's personal lifestyle and how policies/events have affected that. Just because you might be content with yours, you assume everyone else should also be. Ain't never happened and it never will in the future. You don' want us dictating to you, and we don't want you dictating to us. Get it?

It is a different world, theirs is based entirely on lies,
to live their you become insane. It is an "Alice in wonderland syndrome"

Yeah, that's it. I'm shocked I never thought of that before. Thanks for offering such a brilliant deduction.

I dont see how conservatives dont care about their fellow americans....they care as much as the liberals do. The difference is how liberals and conservatives view what is best, in relation to governance, for their fellow americans.

ObamaCare: Conservatives think its bad for americans because they think it cant be funded, the government is inept to make personal decisions for you on health care, and to force americans to buy a product(insurance) from private companies is unconstitutional.

Liberals think its good for america because our insurance companies do pull scumbag moves like denial of coverage for pre-existings, they feel the government can handle making these decisions and may be better at it than the avg joe, and they feel its worth running up a defecit to pay for.

See what I'm getting at?

Yea, I see what your getting at...conservatives have bought into the right wing mantra that 'government is the problem' ... Bush castrated government so there was no way it could work and now the pea brains want to kill it off...the system created by our founding fathers

You complain about being forced to buy insurance from private corporations...well guess HOW that happened...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$1.4 million dollars per day in lobbying BY those corporations payed for it... a fair amount of Democrats fought the insurance corporations, and NOT ONE Republican did...not ONE...

One question, if you want to destroy the representative republic of our founders, can you come up with a better model than fascism?

Privatization works well for garbage collection, but NOT where people's lives are at stake.

"The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all, or cannot so well do, for themselves in their separate and individual capacities. But in all that people can individually do as well for themselves, Government ought not to interfere."

The man who is now virtually synonymous with Progressivism, Herbert Croly (The Promise of American Life), was himself both the son of a noted proponent of Comtian positivism and the student of Harvard's Josiah Royce, a disciple of Hegel. All of these thinkers contributed to what would become the ethical foundation of the Progressive Movement: a contempt and loathing of "individualism" -- and its political expression in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution:

§ Croly: "The Promise of American Life is to be fulfilled ... by a large measure

mistakes of humanity."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2oOoCdFblc[/ame]
[/QUOTE]

I recognize Hillary, but who the fuck are those other people? I can also pull up a hundred counterpoints to each of those. Just because in the archives of the last 300 years there appear some quotes that make YOUR case hardly is meaningful to the reality of today, with the exception maybe of Will Rogers who didn't beat around the bush with flowerly rhetoric.

For some reason I have never felt comfortable with some female pilots:

podb37_43.jpg

See what I'm getting at?

mistakes of humanity."

Hilarious that right wing pea brains have to drag out 'ideology' that no liberal or progressive I know has ever uttered...but then we get right to the heart of the matter; ideology over people IS the right wing mantra...people don't matter, ideology is all that is important to the pea brain mind...actually, they're really excuses to not have to care about anyone but me, myself and I

Also, right wing FAUX individualism is highly ironic on a thread that celebrates the ultimate form of collectivism the right totally embraces...military and war...

Rational? You mean like walking into the street and knowing it hurts when a semi hits you, but not rational enough to know to look both ways?

Problem is, the Republicans DON'T care about the people, they are using this health care debate for ONE purpose...POWER...they don't care how many Americans die, as long as they can defeat the President and his party...

Republicans, starting with the most destructive president ever Ronald Reagan have turned this country over to corporations, special interests and lobbyists...lock stock and barrel...

There will never be ANY health care reform that benefits anyone but corporations if Republicans gain power...

Really you want a neg war or something ?

Rational? You mean like walking into the street and knowing it hurts when a semi hits you, but not rational enough to know to look both ways?

Problem is, the Republicans DON'T care about the people, they are using this health care debate for ONE purpose...POWER...they don't care how many Americans die, as long as they can defeat the President and his party...

Republicans, starting with the most destructive president ever Ronald Reagan have turned this country over to corporations, special interests and lobbyists...lock stock and barrel...

There will never be ANY health care reform that benefits anyone but corporations if Republicans gain power...

Neg reps...go for it asshole...just another example of typical right wing 'tolerance' and cowardice...

I send out pos reps with one exception; when some pea brain like you sends a neg my way...

I never gave anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.
Harry S. Truman

Neg reps...go for it asshole...just another example of typical right wing 'tolerance' and cowardice...

I send out pos reps with one exception; when some pea brain like you sends a neg my way...

Harry S. Truman

Seems we have several rep-crazy egomaniacs on this board. They catch on early how to zoom to the head of the class in no time flat and go on to "start their own religion." If only they WOULD--just go away and do just that.

Harry S. Truman

You seem to be the one with the selfish ideology
The Societies are bound together to help each other do things we cannot reasonable do ourselves Build road create utilities defend the borders .

I do want or need anyone doing for me that which me and my family can do for ourselves ,You way of life hinders us by requiring to take care of others unwilling to do for themselves .

You throw around internet though guy talk and call people names, that doesn't make you the selfish intolerant asshole.

Leave other people alone to do what they want with their money .

Harry S. Truman

You seem to be the one with the selfish ideology
The Societies are bound together to help each other do things we cannot reasonable do ourselves Build road create utilities defend the borders .

I do want or need anyone doing for me that which me and my family can do for ourselves ,You way of life hinders us by requiring to take care of others unwilling to do for themselves .

You throw around internet though guy talk and call people names, that doesn't make you the selfish intolerant asshole.

Leave other people alone to do what they want with their money .

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
John Kenneth Galbraith

It's pretty clear Mr.Fitnah that I have struck a major nerve in you; besides your words, you were so enraged and angered at me that you sent me a neg rep...I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, and I'm not the first one to tell you.

You unwittingly provided proof Mr.Fitnah, and of course you wrap it in self righteousness. It's your moral justification, to convince yourself that you are not a self-centered. All that's required is acceptance of your key word 'unwilling'...you see, that takes you off the hook and places the blame on the victims...

But here's the truth Mr.Fitnah; MOST are 'unABLE'...more than half are children. Many are elderly, indigent or disabled. And the rest are mostly responsible hard working Americans that are literally being exterminated by a corporatocracy created using euphemisms like 'Contract with America'; right wing scum bags like Karl Rove and Grover Norquist out to create an oligarchy that destroys workers' rights...and then...convince pea brains like you that it's the victims fault...

God will deal with you...

"We're going to crush labor as a political entity"
Grover Norquist - Republican economic guru

The Children are with families as are many of the old and infirmed ,Families by and large take care of their own with out interference from the government .

you have no rights to my earnings.
You could not take them by your own hand,
you require the government to rob me spineless coward .

Great post. It's not about who or what or why...but about the friend next to you....that's what keeps us going.

What is ironic is that the military is the ultimate form of collectivism, though no 'conservative' will ever admit it...

Uhhhhhhhhhh......once again your ignorance of factual information clearly demonstrates your hyper left wing loon philosophy. You think the military shoud be run like a democracy? Maybe in bizzarro world where it would appear you reside you get to vote on who burns the latrine shit pots but... it just doesn't work that way here in the real world. IF you had ever served any thing or anyone besides yourself you would be able to grasp that concept but patriotism...for you...is defined on what political party YOU support and WHO shares YOUR narrow-minded views.

You are dismissed...loon
janet-napolitano-nope.jpg

Great post. It's not about who or what or why...but about the friend next to you....that's what keeps us going.

What is ironic is that the military is the ultimate form of collectivism, though no 'conservative' will ever admit it...

Uhhhhhhhhhh......once again your ignorance of factual information clearly demonstrates your hyper left wing loon philosophy. You think the military shoud be run like a democracy? Maybe in bizzarro world where it would appear you reside you get to vote on who burns the latrine shit pots but... it just doesn't work that way here in the real world. IF you had ever served any thing or anyone besides yourself you would be able to grasp that concept but patriotism...for you...is defined on what political party YOU support and WHO shares YOUR narrow-minded views.

You are dismissed...loon
janet-napolitano-nope.jpg

I forgot to mention right wing pea brains are highly offended when their blind collectivism is pointed out...

I also forgot to mention the collective rallying cry our their leaders..

"O con noi o contro di noi"--You're either with us or against us.
Benito Mussolini

"It is with absolute frankness that we speak of this struggle of the proletariat; each man must choose between joining our side or the other side. Any attempt to avoid taking sides in this issue must end in fiasco."
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
George W. Bush

Forum List

Back