Nevada's largest daily newspaper endorses Romney and excoriates Obama

After a long discussion of Obama's lies and blunders in dealing with the Benghazi attack, the Las Vegas Review-Journal concludes that Obama is unworthy to be commander-in-chief
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is unworthy to call itself a newspaper!

Many, many years ago they ran the Gore at Monticello lie and I emailed the editor a challenge to back the lie with $5,000.00 or print a retraction. The editor emailed me back and tried to bluff me with the MessiahRushie video as proof that he was right and I was wrong. I emailed back that if he believed the video supported his GOP scripted lie to put up the $5,000.00 and I would use the very video he sent me to prove that Gore named specifically the left flank bust as Franklin. Knowing his paper was lying, he didn't. CON$ervoFascist scum that he is he also did not print a retraction even though he knew the story was false. That tells you everything you need to know about the credibility of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

unworthy huh,
they just stated what MOST people feel..Or Obama would be running away with this election
too bad it chaps
If by "MOST" you mean the Right who are ruled by emotions and feelings rather than by logic and facts then you might have a point.

The NDAA and everything else our Senate and Congress and Obama have done lately have hurt the United States more than anything since the Civil War. The NDAA lets us have political prisoners like China, North Korea, and Iran. If Hillary's healh care monster was wrong when Bill and Hillary wanted it, it was wrong when Obama wanted it. Our elected officials tried to get us internet restrictions like China, North Korea, and Iran with crap like SOPA, CISPA, PICA, and ACTA, failing in all of those they gave us internet restrictions with the crap Cyber Security Bill, it does nothing for the people of the United States. They gave us the worst foreign relations ever, and almost have us at war with Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, and China. They put our economy in the toilet and did nothing to repair the United States Postal Service. Vote Obama and the rest of the bums out. If they are in any political office in the United States, they need to go.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is unworthy to call itself a newspaper!

Many, many years ago they ran the Gore at Monticello lie and I emailed the editor a challenge to back the lie with $5,000.00 or print a retraction. The editor emailed me back and tried to bluff me with the MessiahRushie video as proof that he was right and I was wrong. I emailed back that if he believed the video supported his GOP scripted lie to put up the $5,000.00 and I would use the very video he sent me to prove that Gore named specifically the left flank bust as Franklin. Knowing his paper was lying, he didn't. CON$ervoFascist scum that he is he also did not print a retraction even though he knew the story was false. That tells you everything you need to know about the credibility of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

unworthy huh,
they just stated what MOST people feel..Or Obama would be running away with this election
too bad it chaps
If by "MOST" you mean the Right who are ruled by emotions and feelings rather than by logic and facts then you might have a point.

ah my dear, who is that post about what some radio host, Rush Limbaugh says all the time?
now lets talk who is ruled by emotions and fweeelings..

Forum List

Back