Nevada school board candidate: Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

You'll have to do better than that, kid. I said that I did not watch the video (for fear of a virus ) but there is little doubt that , given who posted it, it is nothing but anti gay lies and a misrepresentation of what educators are teaching. Try again
If I post 100 examples you will never concede

And completely appropriate in EVERY CASE. Point to any one where it is not justified, but you had better be prepared to explain why
None are justified

With you it simply means parents who dont want their chilren exposed to perverts aka homosexuals

None are justified

With you it simply means parents who dont want their chilren exposed to perverts aka homosexuals
perverts aka homosexuals ? Thank for proving your bigotry yet again, as though we needed any more proof. For the record, you admonished me for calling the guy who thinks that homosexuality is unconstitutional a bigot. That says it all.

Parents who try to shield the children from knowledge of gay people are not only bigots , but they are stupid. They are bigots because they view gays the way you do, as perverted and dangerous. They are stupid because there is no way that kids will not know about it.

They do not understand that if kids do not get the information from qualified educators, they will get it on the street or on the internet and as a result likely be misinformed and placed in danger. And, when kids are misinformed or uninformed, they are more susceptible to actual grooming buy real perverts.

You are in serious need of an education, kid

For the record, you admonished me for calling the guy who thinks that homosexuality is unconstitutional a bigot. That says it all.
He was mistaken about the law as it relates to the Constitution, but that does not make him a bigot

Because he is correct that homosexuality is a mental disorder

He was mistaken about the law as it relates to the Constitution, but that does not make him a bigot

Because he is correct that homosexuality is a mental disorder
It most certainly does make him a bigot. And the fact that you are so quick to excuse him just confirms your bigotry. There are just two possibilities here. Either he is just making that shit up inorder to justify discrimination, or he is so blinded by his hatred that he has convinced himself that it's true. No rational person could actually believe that shit.

Then you say (that he is not a bigot) "Because he is correct that homosexuality is a mental disorder" Of course it makes him a bigot! He is assigning a negative characteristic a people who capeable of are functioning in society like everyone else simply because-like you- he disapproves of how and with who they have sex! YOU are a danbed fool and not very bright.

Forum List

Back