Nevada DemonRAT Senate Majority Leader Kelvin Atkinson resigns

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
And the DemonRAT CORRUPTION AND CRIME continues to flow....this will probably the only article you will read about this... if a Republican this would be worth a week of media headlines!

LAS VEGAS - Democratic Senate Majority Leader Kelvin Atkinson wept as he resigned from the Nevada Legislature during Tuesday's Senate floor session.

He said he let himself and his family down and he was "truly sorry" for his actions.

He is accused of misusing campaign funds and plans to plead guilty to federal charges.

(Excerpt) Read more at lasvegasnow.com ...

And the DemonRAT CORRUPTION AND CRIME continues to flow....this will probably the only article you will read about this... if a Republican this would be worth a week of media headlines!

LAS VEGAS - Democratic Senate Majority Leader Kelvin Atkinson wept as he resigned from the Nevada Legislature during Tuesday's Senate floor session.

He said he let himself and his family down and he was "truly sorry" for his actions.

He is accused of misusing campaign funds and plans to plead guilty to federal charges.

Let's hope Trump can at the least adhere to this fellow criminal's standards

AOC seems to be in the same boat, but she isn't the least bit apologetic about it. She's in trouble.

AOC seems to be in the same boat, but she isn't the least bit apologetic about it. She's in trouble.
We can only hope that her and her chief of staff stealing $1 million from her campaign funds sticks to that Commie bastard.

Meanwhile in Republican land.....

sd-me-hunter-indict-20180821

?

I guess what happened in Vegas didn't really stay in Vegas.

Occasional Kotex would be wise to be paying attention. Something stinks in her campaign finances

Occasional Kotex would be wise to be paying attention. Something stinks in her campaign finances
Commie ideologues totally violating what they preach isn't an unusual occurrence. History is littered with such examples.

Commie ideologues violating what they preach isn't unusual. History is littered with such examples.

Nobody is going to sell me on she wasnt involved. Almost a million dollars? Nope
Well, let us pray she doesn't get taken down because of this. She's doing a great job exposing the radical lunacy that has taken over the Democrat party. We need her in office come the 2020 elections.

Commie ideologues violating what they preach isn't unusual. History is littered with such examples.

Nobody is going to sell me on she wasnt involved. Almost a million dollars? Nope
Well, let us pray she doesn't get taken down because of this. She's doing a great job exposing the radical lunacy that has taken over the Democrat party. We need her in office come the 2020 elections.

She's comedy gold. It's like the Gods smiled on the right when she was elected

?
This is why I have ZERO respect for Trump sycophants....

How soon you idiots want to pretend that a sitting US congressman and his wife didn't get indicted for illegal use of campaign funds -- a charge with the congressman blamed on his wife, because that is what depraved Republicans do....

Oh, and republicans still re-elected him despite being indicted....so please spare me any bullshit about about AOC's staffer....

Duncan Hunter and his wife indicted for using campaign funds for personal expenses - CNNPolitics

?

How soon you idiots want to pretend that a sitting US congressman and his wife didn't get indicted for illegal use of campaign funds -- a charge with the congressman blamed on his wife, because that is what depraved Republicans do....

Oh, and republicans still re-elected him despite being indicted....so please spare me any bullshit about about AOC's staffer....

Duncan Hunter and his wife indicted for using campaign funds for personal expenses - CNNPolitics
Seems AMERICANS REELECTED HIM....HE DIDNT ADMIT ANYTHING AS THE DeathRAT did!

I predict a 2-line footnote on page 6 of the MSM outlet. No mention of party affiliation.

?

AOC was indicted?

Link?

You know, like the link I just posted about a sitting US congressman being indicted for the same shit you allege AOC is guilty of, despite ZERO proof...

You know how proof works right? It's when people like Trump's campaign manager and deputy campaign manager get convicted on felonies -- and you Trumpers insist that its no big deal because it didn't have to do with Trump...

Then Trump's own attorney gets convicted on a felony to which Trump is a co-conspirator -- but you Trumpers say "so what?" -- but yea, AOC, she needs to go jail for something

?

AOC was indicted?

Link?

You know, like the link I just posted about a sitting US congressman being indicted for the same shit you allege AOC is guilty of, despite ZERO proof...

You know how proof works right? It's when people like Trump's campaign manager and deputy campaign manager get convicted on felonies -- and you Trumpers insist that its no big deal because it didn't have to do with Trump...

Then Trump's own attorney gets convicted on a felony to which Trump is a co-conspirator -- but you Trumpers say "so what?" -- but yea, AOC, she needs to go jail for something

No, but it appears she may have done something similar to what Kelvin Atkinson did.

?

AOC was indicted?

Link?

An FEC complaint says AOC and her COS diverted $1 million dollars in campaign contributions to her own pocket .....

The FEC complaint asserts that AOC's COS, Saikat Chakrabarti, established two PACs that raised big bucks for AOC's campaign:
<><> the Brand New Congress PAC, and,
<><> Justice Democrats PAC.
Then Chakrabarti systematically transferred $885,000+ in PAC contributions to his private companies with similar names:
<><> the Brand New Campaign LLC, and,
<><> the Brand New Congress LLC.
Saikat Chakrabarti's private companies, unlike PACs, are exempt from reporting all of their significant expenditures.

Keep in mind it is a common criminal act to open bank accounts using similarly named entities as Chakrabarti did.
It's easy to siphon off money for oneself by depositing checks in the new accounts with similar names that were made out to the original entity.

Even your bank will advise you that if the check-writer "mis-spelled" your name.....to just endorse the check with the correct name.

==========================================

ANALYSIS --- Chakrabarti's companies appear to have been set up for the sole purpose of obscuring how the political donations were used. The arrangement skirted reporting requirements and may have violated the $5,000 limit on contributions from federal PACs to candidates, according to the complaint filed by the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

Campaign finance attorneys described the arrangement as “really weird” and an indication "there’s something amiss." They said there was no way of telling where the political donations went — meaning they could have been pocketed or used by the company to pay for off-the-books campaign operations.---SNIP---SOURCED FROM FR.

===================================

JUST WONDERING .....does Chakrabarti have a reputation among Democraps for facilitating the conversion of campaign donations?

==================================

Saikat Chakrabarti, is a proven tech expert.
(A) He co-founded a web design tool,
(B) He built up the product team at the payment processor "Stripe".........
(C) He then came to the Sanders campaign after (cough) growing disillusioned with the tech world.

Saikat Chakrabarti was....wait for it....... Bernie's Director of Organizing Technology. Even old man Bernie knew enough to hire a tech expert.

So, I guess (smirk) Chakrabarti's tech skills musta come in mighty handy when donations to Bernie were wire-transferred to the DNC
and ended up in Hillary's account
. Debbie W/S headed the DNC at the time and was ousted b/c of her bias for Hillary.

Course, none of us heard about any of this, but.....

<><> Chakrabarti the tech whiz did find out about the DNC theft, didnt he?

<><> Chakrabarti did speak to D/W/S about it, or to Debbie's tech expert, Imran Awan, didnt he?

<><> Chakrabarti did tell Bernie he was fleeced, didnt he?

<><> Chakrabarti WAS working for Bernie, wasnt he?

Forum List

Back