Nevada debate tonight at 7pm central on CNN

"This is a real issue" Seriously? That's your argument Michelle?

You want to hold on to your house - pay your bills.

CT9, thats sort of my point. why do you hate the FED yet In a time of political turmoil and you pick and choose how you want the FED to act. The FED has a few jobs, protecting us is one. However, protecting us from banks and wall street goons is also just as important.

Nobody had said anything about that? Where did this come from? A lot of these guys, the Romney's, Perry's, maybe even Cain they all are in bed with those guys. Conservatism has been manipulated to come across that way and some of the lesser intelligent conservatives go along with what they think they are supposed to much like some liberals.

So I understand where you are coming from, i agree with you... I would say calls for ending the federal reserve or making changes show that aspect of protection we are looking for in financial areas. We say let them fail, and quit the crony capitalism to make it simple. It's just we get painted as otherwise by the media, and the actions of sell out politicians.

CT9, thats sort of my point. why do you hate the FED yet In a time of political turmoil and you pick and choose how you want the FED to act. The FED has a few jobs, protecting us is one. However, protecting us from banks and wall street goons is also just as important.

Nobody had said anything about that? Where did this come from? A lot of these guys, the Romney's, Perry's, maybe even Cain they all are in bed with those guys. Conservatism has been manipulated to come across that way and some of the lesser intelligent conservatives go along with what they think they are supposed to much like some liberals.

So I understand where you are coming from, i agree with you... I would say calls for ending the federal reserve or making changes show that aspect of protection we are looking for in financial areas. We say let them fail, and quit the crony capitalism to make it simple. It's just we get painted as otherwise by the media, and the actions of sell out politicians.

Did you just see Paul's answer? I think that could give you a better idea of how a conservative would like to see the Fed regulate business.

Wow that was the quickest 180 I ever seen from Cain. "Blame Washington! Wait, blame Wallstreet too, I guess."

Anyone believe that Mitt "knows how to do it"?

Considering his record of eliminating corruption, waste, and saving businesses, yes. yes I do. Because thats what he has done his entire career.

He has his weakness, but that isnt one of them.

This worries me so much. Ron Paul is honestly the best option to get us out of this mess. But he will never win

Forum List

Back