Netflix Flicks

Trailer Park Boys is a funny show you can see on netflixs.

I'm not much in to comedies. I like historical movies.

Yeah, it's not a great comedy anyway. It's pretty dumb actually. I watch it once in a while, it's like a guilty pleasure.

Currently I am on episode 5. Again...it is pretty fascinating. Don't know how accurate it is historically, but it has caught my interest from epi 1.

Love the ESPN series 30 for 30 on netflix.

Did you watch the ones on Ricky Williams and the USFL?

No, I'll check it out. The one on Marcus Dupree was excellent, SMU, The U. All really good

Watching Brian and the Boz now

The ricky Williams one was very good, the USFL one was excellent. The only one I saw that you mentioned was Brian And The Boz. That one was pretty good. I'll have to check the others out.

No, I'll check it out. The one on Marcus Dupree was excellent, SMU, The U. All really good

The ricky Williams one was very good, the USFL one was excellent. The only one I saw that you mentioned was Brian And The Boz. That one was pretty good. I'll have to check the others out.

Another one that I saw that was pretty good was on Bo Jackson.

Absolutely! Great story

Absolutely! Great story

Amazing athlete.

Wolf of Wall Street.

Thumbs down. Over the top, stupid, not entertaining.

Wolf of Wall Street.

Thumbs down. Over the top, stupid, not entertaining.

Is that on netflix? Was going to see it at the theaters, but opted for American Hustle instead. Seams I made the right choice.
Yes. Netflix. Plus, I am not a DiCaprio fan anyway. Still...I thought it way WAY too much in the extreme. In short..it sucked.

I just watched My Best Enemy. It was...ok, I guess. But I knew what was going to happen before it did so it was not very well written.

The Believer. Didn't float my boat. But the gal that played Lina...I just flat could NOT place her. I saw her in my mind, evil part that she played and was sidetracked throughout the whole movie trying to place her. Never did until it was over and I looked her up on google. She played the black widow in Black Widow with Debra Winger.

Anywho....meh. 1 out of 10, I would give it a 4.

The Believer. Didn't float my boat. But the gal that played Lina...I just flat could NOT place her. I saw her in my mind, evil part that she played and was sidetracked throughout the whole movie trying to place her. Never did until it was over and I looked her up on google. She played the black widow in Black Widow with Debra Winger.

Anywho....meh. 1 out of 10, I would give it a 4.

Sorry you didn't like it, Grace. I thought it was more of a 7 71/2. Oh well, maybe I can do better for your on the next one.

Forum List

Back