Netanyahu’s long-term plan for Gaza?

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
I am guessing Netanyahu’s long-term plan is to push all Palestinians out of the northern half of the Gaza Strip, then keep the IDF there as the occupying force of a wasteland. He won’t invade the southern half. Any rockets still being launched from the southern half will simply be matched by overwhelming and devastating Israeli missile strikes.

I am guessing Netanyahu’s long-term plan is to push all Palestinians out of the northern half of the Gaza Strip, then keep the IDF there as the occupying force of a wasteland. He won’t invade the southern half. Any rockets still being launched from the southern half will simply be matched by overwhelming and devastating Israeli missile strikes.
sounds like a plan,,

of course the palastenians can come together and throw hamas out anytime they want and end all this,,

Something like this, complete with synagogues and kosher delis.
IMG_2220.jpeg

He most likely will resign eventually.
Yeah. I think Israel's long term solution to Hamas, the PA, and the Palestinians ... is simply to "walk away on its own separate path."

I suspect the Israeli's will define their own borders, not least of all in leaving out Palestinian settlements (and possibly even kicking out Israeli Palestinians). No more work permits, ever. Palestinians outside of Gaza may be "surrounded" by zionist expansion, which may be less about gaining territory than ridding themselves of Palestinians through "self-deportation."

Bibi's govt is already on this path. The Zionist "settlers" have killed over 160 Palestinians in the West Bank since Oct. 7.

"Short term" the IDF seems committed to cutting off all supply to Gaza City, and anything north of their new "line." How they separate Palestinians from Hamas? ... I dunno. But they have a pretty powerful tool in food and water. The IDF seems committed to killing every Hamas terrorist it can find, and then implode the tunnels once they determine no hostages are in them. Personally, I with them bonne chance. But I suspect the best the IDF can do is simply push all human life to the south ... away from Israel.

The Bibi govt has said they intend to have "buffer zones" around all two sides of Gaza that border Israel. But what good would that really do? I mean, the IDF can put in land mines and wire ... but Hamas will still have rockets, and fuel.

Given the past, there's no way to depend upon Egypt to not allow supplies to Hamas, and not allow Hamas to have safe transit to and from Gaza. Sure, the IDF can rule the border and limit supplies. But Hamas wants the IDF and JEWISH CIVILIANS up close and personal, so they can be killed. And if ten times as many Palestinians are killed for every Israeli ... that's a good day for Hamas.

I've never been to Gaza or Israel, and neither's on my bucket list. (lol) . But the UN facility is right next to the "Gaza wharf." If the IDF could inspect EVERY shipment into Gaza, before it offloads from a ship, it could theoretically limit supplies for Hamas and the entry of more terrorists. OF course, Hamas could just steal food and fuel from the Palestinians ... which is what they do with impunity from the UN now.

But IF I were an Israeli, I'd be OK with publicly vetted documents showing the Palestinians were getting enough supplies to survive. Then if any Arab state actually gave a shit about those poor humans .... they could do something ... besides giving supplies to Hamas.

Yeah. I think Israel's long term solution to Hamas, the PA, and the Palestinians ... is simply to "walk away on its own separate path."

I suspect the Israeli's will define their own borders, not least of all in leaving out Palestinian settlements (and possibly even kicking out Israeli Palestinians). No more work permits, ever. Palestinians outside of Gaza may be "surrounded" by zionist expansion, which may be less about gaining territory than ridding themselves of Palestinians through "self-deportation."

Bibi's govt is already on this path. The Zionist "settlers" have killed over 160 Palestinians in the West Bank since Oct. 7.

"Short term" the IDF seems committed to cutting off all supply to Gaza City, and anything north of their new "line." How they separate Palestinians from Hamas? ... I dunno. But they have a pretty powerful tool in food and water. The IDF seems committed to killing every Hamas terrorist it can find, and then implode the tunnels once they determine no hostages are in them. Personally, I with them bonne chance. But I suspect the best the IDF can do is simply push all human life to the south ... away from Israel.

The Bibi govt has said they intend to have "buffer zones" around all two sides of Gaza that border Israel. But what good would that really do? I mean, the IDF can put in land mines and wire ... but Hamas will still have rockets, and fuel.

Given the past, there's no way to depend upon Egypt to not allow supplies to Hamas, and not allow Hamas to have safe transit to and from Gaza. Sure, the IDF can rule the border and limit supplies. But Hamas wants the IDF and JEWISH CIVILIANS up close and personal, so they can be killed. And if ten times as many Palestinians are killed for every Israeli ... that's a good day for Hamas.

I've never been to Gaza or Israel, and neither's on my bucket list. (lol) . But the UN facility is right next to the "Gaza wharf." If the IDF could inspect EVERY shipment into Gaza, before it offloads from a ship, it could theoretically limit supplies for Hamas and the entry of more terrorists. OF course, Hamas could just steal food and fuel from the Palestinians ... which is what they do with impunity from the UN now.

But IF I were an Israeli, I'd be OK with publicly vetted documents showing the Palestinians were getting enough supplies to survive. Then if any Arab state actually gave a shit about those poor humans .... they could do something ... besides giving supplies to Hamas.

None of the Arab states support Hamas. Israel created Hamas against the PLO and Fatah.

Jewish sovereignty from the river to the sea.

Forum List

Back