Netanyahu slips and reveals real reason he opposes Iran deal.

TRUTHDIG ehh , and Truthdig got its info from a guy named Juan Cole and his blog . No matter though , it makes sense to me and it sounds like Bibi and I share the same goals . Keep iran as poor as possible sounds fine to me if the article is accurate !!

TRUTHDIG ehh , and Truthdig got its info from a guy named Juan Cole and his blog . No matter though , it makes sense to me and it sounds like Bibi and I share the same goals . Keep iran as poor as possible sounds fine to me if the article is accurate !!
Juan Cole got the information from an interview so find the interview.

NOT INTERESTED in looking for interviews , not interested in Juans interview Odium . The crucial point of my post is that I think that Bibis point of view is the correct point of view and I agree with Bibi . Best to keep the Iranians dirt poor and begging is my opinion !!

More neo-Nazi bashing of Netanyahu.

How far some Democrats have come from the days when Democrats were stalwart, ardent supporters of Israel.

Netanyahu didn't let anything "slip".

The more money this rogue state of Iran--- run by religious zealots, has, the more Islamic Lunatic Terrorism it is going to ship out to Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc.---and Obama was a rank fool to negotiate with them, without making their sponsorship of Terror a negotiations issue.

That's all Netanyahu is saying, and he is exactly right.

253.jpg

Forum List

Back