Netanyahu Lies..then Lies some more

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN

Netanyahu Flip Flop: I Want a Two-State Solution

Days after vowing not to establish a Palestinian state, Netanyahu says something else in his first post-election interview.
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has retracted his pre-election statements, according to which he would not allow a Palestinian state to be established.

"I don't want a one-state solution. I want a sustainable, peaceful two-statesolution," Netanyahu said Thursday in an interview with MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell. "I haven't changed my policy."
Netanyahu Flip Flop I Want a Two-State Solution - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

Yo, he set her straight didn`t he!!! Go Bibi!!!

"GTP"
BN-HC023_edp022_J_20150223161607.jpg

Netanyahu Flip Flop: I Want a Two-State Solution
Want what palistanians don't want, of course.
what Palestinians don't want ?...so back to that line now but I thought Israel did not want it ? or at least that was the lie nuttyyahoo had to tell to save the election...but now it is back to the peaceful Israelis want.. just not the arab savages...how can anyone trust Israel ??

And then there was that famous quote from President Lyndon Johnson that he made during the 1964 Presidential Election campaign:
We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves.

Forum List

Back