"Net Neutrality is the Obamacare of the Internet..."

Same argument as "healthcare is expensive, wait until we make it free."

Nobody but teabaggers ever said healthcare or the internet would be free. You are starting to believe your own lies.
Uh, what are the subsidies then?

I want someone to tell me how many previously uninsured are now BUYING THEIR OWN INSURANCE.

I heard 10 million people have signed up on the exchanges.

Anyone know the percentage of them getting a free ride, after subsidies are factored in?

I'm not sure how many others are, but I am, and without any subsidy. I couldn't get insurance at any price. My insurance company dropped me after my first bypass surgery, and none of the others would sell insurance to me at any price because of my pre existing condition. Don't tell me the emergency room was a viable option. They will help someone who is in the middle of a heart attack, or other traumatic injury, but that's the end of their function. The emergency room does not, and can not take the place of regular medical care. Since the massive amounts of bankruptcies are caused by medical expenses, it's obvious I'm not the only one who benefits from Obamacare.
Let me get this straight. Your insurance company dropped you because you had an insurance claim which is against the law. Then you join up with Obamacare for a cheap rate so you can force your fellow citizens to pay your way in life instead of forcing the insurance company that dropped you to pay for the health care you bought from them. Then you have the balls to claim that this is ok because you bet other people are screwing over the country the same way you are. ROFL Sorry to hear about your condition. But just because you want to be the six million dollar man does not mean I should be taxed to death to make that happen for you.

Obviously you have comprehension problems. They dropped me after paying off a claim, because they knew I would probably have more claims in the future. Dropping me was perfectly legal, and standard procedure for insurance companies before Obamacare. I now buy insurance with my own money, (no subsidy, because I don't qualify for one) and the price is set by my insurance company. Of course Obamacare prevents some of the gouging that was SOP, and they are obligated to sell it to me at a price that they can still make money. How do you think I'm screwing anybody?
NO THE ONE THAT HAS A COMPREHENSION PROBLEM ARE THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN CALLED STUPID BECAUSE THEY SUPPORTED OBAMACARE BY THE ONES WHO CREATED IT.

Same argument as "healthcare is expensive, wait until we make it free."

Nobody but teabaggers ever said healthcare or the internet would be free. You are starting to believe your own lies.

I want someone to tell me how many previously uninsured are now BUYING THEIR OWN INSURANCE.

Anyone know the percentage of them getting a free ride, after subsidies are factored in?

I'm not sure how many others are, but I am, and without any subsidy. I couldn't get insurance at any price. My insurance company dropped me after my first bypass surgery, and none of the others would sell insurance to me at any price because of my pre existing condition. Don't tell me the emergency room was a viable option. They will help someone who is in the middle of a heart attack, or other traumatic injury, but that's the end of their function. The emergency room does not, and can not take the place of regular medical care. Since the massive amounts of bankruptcies are caused by medical expenses, it's obvious I'm not the only one who benefits from Obamacare.
Let me get this straight. Your insurance company dropped you because you had an insurance claim which is against the law. Then you join up with Obamacare for a cheap rate so you can force your fellow citizens to pay your way in life instead of forcing the insurance company that dropped you to pay for the health care you bought from them. Then you have the balls to claim that this is ok because you bet other people are screwing over the country the same way you are. ROFL Sorry to hear about your condition. But just because you want to be the six million dollar man does not mean I should be taxed to death to make that happen for you.

Obviously you have comprehension problems. They dropped me after paying off a claim, because they knew I would probably have more claims in the future. Dropping me was perfectly legal, and standard procedure for insurance companies before Obamacare. I now buy insurance with my own money, (no subsidy, because I don't qualify for one) and the price is set by my insurance company. Of course Obamacare prevents some of the gouging that was SOP, and they are obligated to sell it to me at a price that they can still make money. How do you think I'm screwing anybody?
ROFL you are the one gouging. And you sure as hell are being subsidized. Your health care costs more than the average person, correct? What makes you think you have the right to force someone that does not have a heart condition to pay for your share? FYI.. even if you don't get a subsidy, tax payer funds are still being used to shore up your plan, the funds are being sent directly to the providers from the tax payers. Under the old system you would have qualified for corba, correct? But corba would have cost YOU more money correct? The reason companies started dropping bad risk people was to force them onto obama care.

Last edited:
Regulation isn't control? What are you smoking? At any rate regulation certainly isn't freedom now is it?

This is the misinformation of our recent age.

Regulation is a set of rules, a framework within which you can act.

Sorry, you can't hunt your neighbor's dog, feed it to your kid, and build your tent city on airport property. You can't cook the dog meat on your car's engine and sell it to strangers, and call yourself a street vendor. You can't stand on the public street and scream at the top of your lungs at 3 in the morning, and you can't walk into the White House and complain personally to the President.

You are REGULATED.

Yes, thus you are controlled.

Really? Because you can't do any little thing that pops into your little head? How long has it been since people have truly been "free," in that case?

long time, but the internet is now. Are you starting to understand? Regulation is just the beginning. You actually think that the government will only regulate it's fairness and then stay out?

Regulation means that Verizon can't give priority to some kinds of traffic, while "little people" like me are stuck at the bottom of the totem pole.

ROFL you are the one gouging. And you sure as hell are being subsidized. Your health care costs more than the average person, correct? What makes you think you have the right to force someone that does not have a heart condition to pay for your share? FYI.. even if you don't get a subsidy, tax payer funds are still being used to shore up your plan, the funds are being sent directly to the providers from the tax payers. Under the old system you would have qualified for corba, correct? But corba would have cost YOU more money correct?

Cobra did cost me more money. A lot more. It only lasted for 18 months though. After that, you're screwed. Emergency room trips with no insurance was certainly coming out of taxpayer pockets. I am much happier buying my own insurance with my own money. I'm telling you this is how it works. If Hannity told you different, then he is lying.

What an asshole you are.

Let me guess, you think healthcare is a "privilege," yes?

Tell me about the "privilege" of healthcare when you have a chronic, expensive condition, and are struggling just to stay alive while someone makes cracks about wanting "to be the six million dollar man."

Or you could just die.

ROFL you are the one gouging. And you sure as hell are being subsidized. Your health care costs more than the average person, correct? What makes you think you have the right to force someone that does not have a heart condition to pay for your share? FYI.. even if you don't get a subsidy, tax payer funds are still being used to shore up your plan, the funds are being sent directly to the providers from the tax payers. Under the old system you would have qualified for corba, correct? But corba would have cost YOU more money correct?

Cobra did cost me more money. A lot more. It only lasted for 18 months though. After that, you're screwed. Emergency room trips with no insurance was certainly coming out of taxpayer pockets. I am much happier buying my own insurance with my own money. I'm telling you this is how it works. If Hannity told you different, then he is lying.
Yeah well you should have had to pay for your emergency room trips. Making those free was the first dumb thing the feds did wrt screwing us all over and raising the prices on everything. I guess I should be grateful you are working at all :) nudge...

On a more serious note... Why didn't you just find a job where you could get on a group plan.. or did you make that life choice based on ACA? I'm curious, as I know quite a few folks in your situation that had to either go broke and get on medicaid or switch jobs to get on a group plan.

Yeah well you should have had to pay for your emergency room trips. Making those free was the first dumb thing the feds did wrt screwing us all over and raising the prices on everything. I guess I should be grateful you are working at all :) nudge...

On a more serious note... Why didn't you just find a job where you could get on a group plan.. or did you make that life choice based on ACA? I'm curious, as I know quite a few folks in your situation that had to either go broke and get on medicaid or switch jobs to get on a group plan.
He's a toad.

What an asshole you are.

Tell me about the "privilege" of healthcare when you have a chronic, expensive condition, and are struggling just to stay alive while someone makes cracks about wanting "to be the six million dollar man."

Or you could just die.
Privilege? Health care is a product we buy from health care providers. They are not our slaves to force to work for free for us. Rolls eyes.. I'm a proponent of charity and safety nets for the weak and infirm. But that does not mean I'm a proponent of forced charity and giving people grossly discounted heath-care procedures so they can drive around in their bmws.

I didn't intend to give my complete medical history, but your claim that healthcare is just a giveaway to the lazy is just ignorant heartless crap.

What an asshole you are.

Or you could just die.
Privilege? Health care is a product we buy from health care providers. They are not our slaves to force to work for free for us. Rolls eyes.. I'm a proponent of charity and safety nets for the weak and infirm. But that does not mean I'm a proponent of forced charity and giving people grossly discounted heath-care procedures so they can drive around in their bmws.

Bullshit. Healthcare is not like a cup of Starbucks coffee, or a used Jeep from a dealership. It's more than a product, and oftentimes you don't get the luxury of "shopping around" for healthcare. You have a stroke, are you going to call each ER in a 50 mile radius, asking about their prices? Are you going to argue with the doctor that he can only order half the tests, because that's all you can afford?

Don't be stupid, and I won't have to call you stupid.

I didn't intend to give my complete medical history, but your claim that healthcare is just a giveaway to the lazy is just ignorant heartless crap.
I see so if I don't agree to be forced to fork over my income to take care of you I'm heartless. Cause I could not possibly have more important things to do with my funds than to take care of you first then my family second.

What an asshole you are.

Or you could just die.

Bullshit. Healthcare is not like a cup of Starbucks coffee, or a used Jeep from a dealership. It's more than a product, and oftentimes you don't get the luxury of "shopping around" for healthcare. You have a stroke, are you going to call each ER in a 50 mile radius, asking about their prices? Are you going to argue with the doctor that he can only order half the tests, because that's all you can afford?

Don't be stupid, and I won't have to call you stupid.
What makes you think you own your doctor? What makes you think you OWN MY LABOR, MY INCOME TO FUND YOUR HEALTH CARE? You marxists are all the same.

He's a toad.

Why don't you go cry to someone about me not being nice to you? With continuous remarks like that , it's pretty hard to continue being BFF's with you.

View attachment 34012
Do you have any god damn thing t offer to a thread? OH that;'s right you're one of the stupid that supports obamacare.

I see so if I don't agree to be forced to fork over my income to take care of you I'm heartless. Cause I could not possibly have more important things to do with my funds than to take care of you first then my family second.

Really? Are you being sent Bulldog's medical bills?

It's called taxes, nitwit. Deal with it, it's a part of life.

I don't necessarily appreciate my income going to build the road that goes in front of your house, but I'm not going to whine about the 2 cents of my taxes that went toward its completion.

Really? Are you being sent Bulldog's medical bills?

It's called taxes, nitwit. Deal with it, it's a part of life.

I don't necessarily appreciate my income going to build the road that goes in front of your house, but I'm not going to whine about the 2 cents of my taxes that went toward its completion.
2cents here 2cents there times a few million and pretty soon your talking serious bucks. You marxists think moving the problem of cost to the taxpayer solves things... you marxists really are clueless.

But yes I can see how a person who can't afford to pay his way in life is better off leaching off others by force. Rolls eyes...

Play all the word games you want. You know that is not what I said, but you want to play schoolyard games. Screw you.

Play all the word games you want. You know that is not what I said, but you want to play schoolyard games. Screw you.
Well then if that's not what you meant, please accept my apology. What did you mean? Are you saying you are against taxpayers being forced to fund ACA? Are you saying you are against ACA but merely taking advantage of it, such as any good tax payer takes advantage of tax breaks? If so... then I get it. Help me kill ACA even though I and you know it will mean you are likely to have to pay corba level rates or switch jobs to a group plan.

Forum List

Back