Neo-Conservatives And The Israeli Lobby Are Promoting War With Iran, As They Did With Iraq

Council for the National Interest - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
In 2000, Pete McCloskey gave a speech at a conference of the Institute for Historical Review, which publishes Holocaust denial material. When McCloskey ran in the 2006Republican Party primary for Congress, which he would lose, there was a public controversy over exactly what he said about the Holocaust at the event.[55][56]

Abdurahman Alamoudi, a member of the CNIF Board of Directors, stated at a rally on October 28, 2000, against Israel inLafayette Park, across from the White House: "'Hear that, Bill Clinton! We are all supporters of Hamas. I wish they add that I am also a supporter ofHizballah."[57][58][59][60]

In 2004, Alamoudi pled guilty to financial and conspiracy charges related to terrorism and was subsequently sentenced to 23 years in prison.[61] Eugene Bird explained that at the time he joined CNI Alamoudi was a highly regarded Muslim spokesperson who worked with the United States Department of State. As soon as Alamoudi was convicted, CNI asked him to leave its board.[62]

On May 4, 2004 Eugene Bird was interviewed by Neil MacDonald onCanadian Broadcasting Corporation's ("CBC") National News and commented, "We know that the Israeli intelligence was operating in Baghdad after the war was over. The question should be, were there any foreign interrogators among those that were recommending very, very bad treatment for the prisoners?" Honest Reporting Canada, a pro-Israel NGO objected to Eugene Bird's comments and wrote complaints to the CBC. This resulted in CBC later stating "there was no evidence Israel was involved in the Abu Ghraib affair" and that CBC was negligent in not mentioning Bird's connection to the Council for the National Interest.[63][64][65]

In 2006 the Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington cancelled a poetry reading by the Partners for Peace group because it rented office space from CNI. Center representative stated that because of Partners for Peace's "link to an anti-Zionist group, we decided it wasn't in the best interests of the center and the community to co-sponsor the event." Faith United Methodist Church in Rockville sponsored the event instead.[66]

Odium

Want to rethink your source? That one was just too easy to expose.

I'll even bet a simple- minded burger flipper could figure it out....

Odium

Try again with your source.

Got anything besides terrorist sympathizers, one of which is in prison for his activities?

Odium

Try again with your source.

Got anything besides terrorist sympathizers, one of which is in prison for his activities?
Nope sure don't so either read and comment according to the article or get lost. Don't like source I don't care.
Then I just have to consider your source to be a joke. Good try for a burger flipper with an exaggerated sense of self-worth, though.

You gotta laugh that low information left wingers don't seem to understand the difference between tough negotiations and freaking war. No wonder they elected Barry Hussein.

You gotta laugh that low information left wingers don't seem to understand the difference between tough negotiations and freaking war. No wonder they elected Barry Hussein.
And this one is especially fun to catch. He thinks flipping burgers is worth over $30K/yr.

Wonder if he wants fries with his crow?

And this one is especially fun to catch. He thinks flipping burgers is worth over $30K/yr.

Wonder if he wants fries with his crow?
ANY person that works deserves a wage they can live off of and raise a family on without depending on welfare. Repulicans aren't the brightest crayons. They hate welfare but they also hate raising wages so people don't need welfare.Its more like republicans don't like you unless you are rich and can give them money. Everything else is bullshit wrapped in more bullshit to make them seem legit.

Like those tough negotiations with Iraq?
You talking about the ones where Obozo wouldn't work with them and had to pull our troops out where ISIS could move in?

Odium

You need to check your old thread about why burger flippers deserve $15/hr. I think you got spanked.

Like those tough negotiations with Iraq?
You talking about the ones where Obozo wouldn't work with them and had to pull our troops out where ISIS could move in?
No jackass. The ones before Bush invaded Iraq. Obama merely fixed the problem any thing resulting from us leaving Iraq is Bush and his war criminal friends fault. Obama didn't invade Iraq Bush did.

Odium

You need to check your old thread about why burger flippers deserve $15/hr. I think you got spanked.
LOL not even close child not even close. I ignore the fools on purpose. Its a HUMAN RIGHT to be able to take care of one's self and that requires a wage high enough to do so. You won't win this battle here nor will you win it in the streets companies are already raising wages.

Odium

What problem did Obama fix?

Did he send the terrorists reinforcements again?

And as far as the war goes, the Democrats voted for it too. Maybe you should take that up with Hillary, since she voted for it before she was against it.

Odium

LOL not even close child not even close. I ignore the fools on purpose. Its a HUMAN RIGHT to be able to take care of one's self and that requires a wage high enough to do so. You won't win this battle here nor will you win it in the streets companies are already raising wages.
Check your thread. There is info there you might want to read before you look any dumber.

Odium

What problem did Obama fix?

Did he send the terrorists reinforcements again?

And as far as the war goes, the Democrats voted for it too. Maybe you should take that up with Hillary, since she voted for it before she was against it.
He took us OUT of a place we should have never been in. Period. Oh and I HATE Hillary. I will not vote for her.
Odium

Check your thread. There is info there you might want to read before you look any dumber.
NOTHING said there now is worth my time....I am right period.

Forum List

Back