Nelly Ohr - Claims Spousal Privilege- Refuses to testify....

The Deep State tried to subvert an election while using the FBI, DOJ and foreign (British) assets, as well as lying to the FISA courts. Sounds like the 5th column Federal government workers hates the will of the people and will break any law necessary to elect their preferred candidates. These criminals need to be slammed and imprisoned so it doesn't happen again. Too bad Lois Lerner of the IRS skated. We need to drain the swamp...

Well, I can say that I am not surprised in any manner. With Bruce Ohr Pleading the Fifth (refusing to testify due to potential criminal admission)...

Sources: Nellie Ohr claims spousal privilege in deposition

If she would have agreed to testify who knows she might have suddenly decided to commit suicide by shooting herself four times in the back of the head.

Well, I can say that I am not surprised in any manner. With Bruce Ohr Pleading the Fifth (refusing to testify due to potential criminal admission)...

Sources: Nellie Ohr claims spousal privilege in deposition

I can understand Mrs. Ohr's viewpoint on this. If the Democrats win the House in a couple of weeks, the whole investigation will be dropped and that will be that.

Just Indict the Communist Bitch and let her rot in jail. There is way than enough evidence to put her away for life.

Forum List

Back