Greedy Republican Congressional Campaigners Following Pres. Donald Off Deep End

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Corrupted greedy Congressional Candidates are following Pres. Trump off the deep end in his dive into complete craziness and unethical malicious un-American behavior as never seen before. Trump has fallen into a meltdown of epic proportions and not a single Republican Congressperson has had the courage to apply breaks and represent responsibility and ethics or American values.

Trump has cheered physical assaults on journalists while a journalist with American children and who lived in America and worked for an American newspaper has apparently been tortured, murdered and whose body was violently mutilated.

Trump has suggested activating the military to prevent a convoy of mostly women and children from attempting to apply for asylum or refugee status

Trump spreading lies and misinformation goes on unabated by Republican Congresspersons. They care nothing about America. They care only about their own well being, financial well being.

Removal of the Republican Congress is the only thing that can save America.

Corrupted greedy Congressional Candidates are following Pres. Trump off the deep end in his dive into complete craziness and unethical malicious un-American behavior as never seen before. Trump has fallen into a meltdown of epic proportions and not a single Republican Congressperson has had the courage to apply breaks and represent responsibility and ethics or American values.

Trump has cheered physical assaults on journalists while a journalist with American children and who lived in America and worked for an American newspaper has apparently been tortured, murdered and whose body was violently mutilated.

Trump has suggested activating the military to prevent a convoy of mostly women and children from attempting to apply for asylum or refugee status

Trump spreading lies and misinformation goes on unabated by Republican Congresspersons. They care nothing about America. They care only about their own well being, financial well being.

But it’s ok for the Democrats to call for violence on the Republicans. Nice try but you liberals are a lot worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it’s ok for the Democrats to call for violence on the Republicans. Nice try but you liberals are a lot worst.

What kind of cheese are you having with your whine?

I’m playing my violin for you liberal babies.

What kind of violin do you have and what are you playing?

kinnison.gif

With D strongholds running out of money and tax base I'm crying a river for the original and unreconstructed Fascist party of genocide Jackson.

What kind of violin do you have and what are you playing?

It’s a finger violin and I’m playing the liberal cry baby song

BO and Cankles did exactly the same thing and you loved it.

Let me guess your Canadian and smoked your first legal joint...

LMAO I love these liberal meltdown threads. Lets tally the OP's rage..."corrupted, greedy, deep end, dive, complete craziness, unethical, malicious, un-American, physical assaults, tortured, murdered, violently mutilated, lies, misinformation" lol :auiqs.jpg:

Let me guess your Canadian and smoked your first legal joint...

No that's pretty much normal for the left.

The Republican Congress people have always been a bunch of spineless weenies. It's only become apparent thanks to Trump's lunacy.

Whatever happened to the Republican who paid some prostitute to let him have some kind of diaper sex. Whar the hell is diaper sex? Who was that guy?

Did you just accuse someone else of being a whiner after you wrote that opening post?

Forum List

Back