Neglect of History

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BelieveInUSA, Mar 28, 2012.

1. BelieveInUSA

BelieveInUSA Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    The Democrats neglect of history has gone unnoticed for numerous years and it amazes me.

FDR: The Liberal party made out the New Deal to be the greatest thing ever, but they actually convinced the public that it ended the Great Depression.

Bailouts: The Liberal party think that somehow, someway, that we should be bailing out failing companies? It's a shame to see a party be this neglectful.

Income Inequality: Probably the most aggravating of all, but the greatest persuasive case the Democrats have made. They have convinced the public that the rich (And yes, they convinced the public that the rich/greedy people are Republicans) and the "greedy" people are what created this gap, but, once again, they neglect history. What they don't tell the public is that the Government and the Democrats have created this gap.

Well-Intention Programs: Yes, the Democrats are at it again! They've convinced the public that they, the Democratic party, have the best solutions to problems through Government intervention.

Spending: Although, the Republicans have spent, they have not spent anywhere near where the Democrats have. Yes, they've convinced the public that if we spend more than we take in, everything will be great!

Taxing: Finally, the Democrats have convinced the public that one man, has a right to another man's money. Hmmmmmmmm, unconstitutional? You tell me.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,713
    So now you are wanting to rewrite history to make the 20th century a failure, good luck with that.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,388
    Neglecting History.

WWII ended the Depression. Republican whining and obstructionism made it linger however. Reminds me of something......

Who was it that bailed out the banks again?

Trickle down therory has yet to trickle down.

Both parties are big government tax and spend.

Who is that one man you say? The progressive income tax scale is not unconstitutional.

4. BelieveInUSA

BelieveInUSA Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Who wants to rewrite history? That's impossible, so I'm not sure anyone would attempt such a thing. Facts are facts, my friend.

5. BelieveInUSA

BelieveInUSA Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3

The core philosophy of the Republican Party, I should say, is not for big government, more taxing, etc. Now, the Republicans did not make the Depression linger, that's a neglect of history. Once again, the bailout of the banks was not a core belief of the Republican Party.

I should have reworded my point and said that the CORE PHILOSOPHY of the REPUBLICAN PARTY is the right one. Of course, you'll get big government Republicans, but nowhere near the Liberal big government theorists. And, yes, the income tax is unconstitutional.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,713
    Everything you said was wrong or grossly distorted, what do you call it? Time to prove your assertions.

7. BelieveInUSA

BelieveInUSA Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    It's funny when people attack with no argument. You want to try and refute anything I said? I mean, after all, that's why I posted it... To hear counterarguments.

8. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,713
    You posted that crap to get agreement and confirmation, don't worry, there will be someone along shortly just as partisan and uninformed to give you some.

9. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    This is just the same crap the pubs post to get a rise out of the rabid, radical rw's here. No facts, just lots of hooey.

They hope we won't notice the history and the future plans of the Rs to raise taxes, give more of our money to their wealthy cronies, pass lots of laws to control our most private activities, raise taxes, wage war on women, gays, people of color, raise taxes, start new wars against Iran and (now we learn) Russia, and raise taxes.

Sorry, but it's not gonna work. Not everyone is sitting around, listening to faux, beck, Limbaugh. Many people, even pubs, think for themselves and many people have noticed the job and economic growth, lower taxes and more freedom we've enjoyed with President Obama at the helm.

10. code1211

code1211 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +845

wow!