Neglect of History

BelieveInUSA

Rookie
Mar 28, 2012
The Democrats neglect of history has gone unnoticed for numerous years and it amazes me.

FDR: The Liberal party made out the New Deal to be the greatest thing ever, but they actually convinced the public that it ended the Great Depression.

Bailouts: The Liberal party think that somehow, someway, that we should be bailing out failing companies? It's a shame to see a party be this neglectful.

Income Inequality: Probably the most aggravating of all, but the greatest persuasive case the Democrats have made. They have convinced the public that the rich (And yes, they convinced the public that the rich/greedy people are Republicans) and the "greedy" people are what created this gap, but, once again, they neglect history. What they don't tell the public is that the Government and the Democrats have created this gap.

Well-Intention Programs: Yes, the Democrats are at it again! They've convinced the public that they, the Democratic party, have the best solutions to problems through Government intervention.

Spending: Although, the Republicans have spent, they have not spent anywhere near where the Democrats have. Yes, they've convinced the public that if we spend more than we take in, everything will be great!

Taxing: Finally, the Democrats have convinced the public that one man, has a right to another man's money. Hmmmmmmmm, unconstitutional? You tell me.

Neglecting History.

WWII ended the Depression. Republican whining and obstructionism made it linger however. Reminds me of something......

Who was it that bailed out the banks again?

Trickle down therory has yet to trickle down.

Both parties are big government tax and spend.

Who is that one man you say? The progressive income tax scale is not unconstitutional.

So now you are wanting to rewrite history to make the 20th century a failure, good luck with that.

Who wants to rewrite history? That's impossible, so I'm not sure anyone would attempt such a thing. Facts are facts, my friend.

Neglecting History.

WWII ended the Depression. Republican whining and obstructionism made it linger however. Reminds me of something......

Who is that one man you say? The progressive income tax scale is not unconstitutional.

The core philosophy of the Republican Party, I should say, is not for big government, more taxing, etc. Now, the Republicans did not make the Depression linger, that's a neglect of history. Once again, the bailout of the banks was not a core belief of the Republican Party.

I should have reworded my point and said that the CORE PHILOSOPHY of the REPUBLICAN PARTY is the right one. Of course, you'll get big government Republicans, but nowhere near the Liberal big government theorists. And, yes, the income tax is unconstitutional.

So now you are wanting to rewrite history to make the 20th century a failure, good luck with that.

Who wants to rewrite history? That's impossible, so I'm not sure anyone would attempt such a thing. Facts are facts, my friend.

Everything you said was wrong or grossly distorted, what do you call it? Time to prove your assertions.

It's funny when people attack with no argument. You want to try and refute anything I said? I mean, after all, that's why I posted it... To hear counterarguments.

Everything you said was wrong or grossly distorted, what do you call it? Time to prove your assertions.

It's funny when people attack with no argument. You want to try and refute anything I said? I mean, after all, that's why I posted it... To hear counterarguments.

You posted that crap to get agreement and confirmation, don't worry, there will be someone along shortly just as partisan and uninformed to give you some.

This is just the same crap the pubs post to get a rise out of the rabid, radical rw's here. No facts, just lots of hooey.

They hope we won't notice the history and the future plans of the Rs to raise taxes, give more of our money to their wealthy cronies, pass lots of laws to control our most private activities, raise taxes, wage war on women, gays, people of color, raise taxes, start new wars against Iran and (now we learn) Russia, and raise taxes.

Sorry, but it's not gonna work. Not everyone is sitting around, listening to faux, beck, Limbaugh. Many people, even pubs, think for themselves and many people have noticed the job and economic growth, lower taxes and more freedom we've enjoyed with President Obama at the helm.

this is just the same crap the pubs post to get a rise out of the rabid, radical rw's here. No facts, just lots of hooey.

They hope we won't notice the history and the future plans of the rs to raise taxes, give more of our money to their wealthy cronies, pass lots of laws to control our most private activities, raise taxes, wage war on women, gays, people of color, raise taxes, start new wars against iran and (now we learn) russia, and raise taxes.

Sorry, but it's not gonna work. Not everyone is sitting around, listening to faux, beck, limbaugh. Many people, even pubs, think for themselves and many people have noticed the job and economic growth, lower taxes and more freedom we've enjoyed with president obama at the helm.

wow!

Neglecting History.

The core philosophy of the Republican Party, I should say, is not for big government, more taxing, etc. Now, the Republicans did not make the Depression linger, that's a neglect of history. Once again, the bailout of the banks was not a core belief of the Republican Party.

I should have reworded my point and said that the CORE PHILOSOPHY of the REPUBLICAN PARTY is the right one. Of course, you'll get big government Republicans, but nowhere near the Liberal big government theorists. And, yes, the income tax is unconstitutional.

Pub dupes!! THIS time you'll be right! LOL! Small gov't, family values, business expertise!! Gullible idiot! LOL!

They hope we won't notice the history and the future plans of the Rs to raise taxes, .

of course thats 100% stupid. Since Jefferson, the first Republican, Republicans have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments. Democrats killed every one of them!! Newts passed the House and fell one vote short in the Senate. Can the liberal guess which party killed it?? Do you know what our debt would be today if it had passed?

. Of course, you'll get big government Republicans,

Yes but this is only because independents decide elections so most politicians on both sides must move to the center. Libertarians are pure about limited government and so they are purely impotent.

FDR: The Liberal party made out the New Deal to be the greatest thing ever, but they actually convinced the public that it ended the Great Depression.

yes this is perhaps the greatest most idiotic hoax in American History. If BO can keep this recession going for 10 years and cause a World War he too will be regarded as great liberal hero!!

It's a good thing we have Republicans rewriting our history for us

The SECOND Pub Great Depression. Thank God this time the Dems got in soon enough there was economy left to stimulate. And thanks for screwing up the recovery as much as possible, no compromise "un-American" (TIME) GOP... Power mad thieves...

Absolute Pub dupe idiocy- JFC- stupidest voters in the world...

The SECOND Pub Great Depression. Thank God this time the Dems got in soon enough there was economy left to stimulate. And thanks for screwing up the recovery as much as possible, no compromise "un-American" (TIME) GOP... Power mad thieves...

Absolute Pub dupe idiocy- JFC- stupidest voters in the world...

The second Republican depression so closely followed the first

Republican insistence on deregulation, keep government out of business, less government is best government

Then, when the economy tanked.......keep your hands off and it will self correct

It's a good thing we have Republicans rewriting our history for us

****Here's what Henry Morgenthau, FDR's Secretary of the Treasury (the man who desperately needed the New Deal to succeed as much as Roosevelt) said about the New Deal stimulus: "We have tried spending money.We are spending more than we ever have spent before and it does not work... We have never made good on our promises...I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!"

"The New Republic"( at the time a FDR greatest supporter") noted. In June 1939, the federal public works programs still supported almost 19 million people, nearly 15% of the population" [page 313]

In fact in 1939, unemployment was at 17%, and there were 11 million additional in stimulus make work welfare jobs. Today when the population is 2.5 times greater we have only 8 million unemployed. Conclusion: legislation to make Democrats illegal
is urgently needed

Forum List

Back