Negation talks

You claimed terrorism that was not.You claimed targeting that was not.You claimed victory that was not.

The mentally ill idiot lied when she claimed that gaza has no anti-tank rockets.

The mentally ill idiot lied when she claimed that all of the suicide bombings targeted soldiers.

It must suck to be ass-fucked by so many people, so many times per day, on public forums.

C'mon monkey, why don't you tell us what other poli forums you're polluting besides stormfront so you can be fucked in those places as well you fucking weak turd.

First they shot at Sderot, and I did not speak out--
because I was not living in Sderot;
Then they shot at Sha'ar Hanegev, and I did not speak out--
because I was not living in Sha'ar Hanegev;
Then they shot at Ashkelon, and I did not speak out--
because I was not Living in Ashkelon;
Then they shot at Ashdod, and I did not speak out--
because I was not living in Ashdod;
Then they shot at me--
And then there was no one left to speak out for me.

So then you went home to Brooklyn...am I right :lol:

Dream on.:cuckoo:
Denial is not a river in Egyot.

You claimed terrorism that was not.

You claimed targeting that was not.

You claimed victory that was not.

Sure I did. Overwhelming evidence that Hamas fits the definition of a terrorist organization by any definition and standard. overwhelming evidence that Hamas intentionally goes after Israeli civilian targets like restaurants, schools, buses, nurseries, etc. heck they have even confessed to it themselves, and are proud of it.

Wait and see what happens to Hamas when Syria and Iran fall. They will be thrown into the garbage bin of history. Hamas are barbaric Islamic terrorists and child killers. If they aren't the same as their heroes in Al Queda they are worse. They even use their own women and children as human shields, and they totally 150% deserve they designation of TERRORIST by the international community. You have a problem handling the truth and therefore constantly respond with meaningless lies and gibberish, which makes it fun for me to bitchslap you with facts.

Last edited:
First they shot at Sderot, and I did not speak out--
because I was not living in Sderot;
Then they shot at Sha'ar Hanegev, and I did not speak out--
because I was not living in Sha'ar Hanegev;
Then they shot at Ashkelon, and I did not speak out--
because I was not Living in Ashkelon;
Then they shot at Ashdod, and I did not speak out--
because I was not living in Ashdod;
Then they shot at me--
And then there was no one left to speak out for me.

So then you went home to Brooklyn...am I right :lol:
And you went to that cesspool of Islamism and terror called Gaza?

You claimed terrorism that was not.You claimed targeting that was not.You claimed victory that was not.

The mentally ill idiot lied when she claimed that gaza has no anti-tank rockets.

The mentally ill idiot lied when she claimed that all of the suicide bombings targeted soldiers.

It must suck to be ass-fucked by so many people, so many times per day, on public forums.

C'mon monkey, why don't you tell us what other poli forums you're polluting besides stormfront so you can be fucked in those places as well you fucking weak turd.
I've shown this fucking retard instance after instance of Hamas targetting woman and kids, yet it is still "waiting for proof". I'm beginning to think that instead of getting money for posting pro Islmist pro Hamas crap, they pay her with pure 100% Jewish piss, of which it consumes at least two gallons a day.

It's hilarious when P.F. Tinhead defends Hamas and refuses to accept it as a terrorist organization, citing that only 30 countries list it as such out of 200, he claims therefore it is not a terror gang.
Imagine an attorney for a serial killer argues "my client is innocent, if he was a mass murderer how come he didn't kill everybody?"

Hamas has no ties, and is opposed to, Al Queda.

When did Hezbollah target Americans?
For one Hezbollah with the help of Iran was responsible for the marine barracks bombing which killed over 200 US marines in Lebanon. Hamas leaders have publicly mourned Bun Laden's death and called him a holy Muslim warrior and hero. Hamas has also in the past killed Americans although targetting or killing Americans alone does not qualify a group to be designated as terrorist. Like all Pali terror supporters you lie like a rug. you must be proud of all the American blood Hamas has on its hands. Here's a sampling:

AMERICAN VICTIMS KILLED DURING ARAB TERRORIST ATTACKS
August 9, 2001, Jerusalem, Israel. A suicide bombing at Sbarro's, a pizzeria situated in one of the busiest areas of downtown Jerusalem, killed 15 people, including a 31-year-old tourist from New Jersey, Shoshana Greenbaum and wounded more than 90. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack.

February 25, 1996, Jerusalem, Israel. A suicide bomber blew up a commuter bus in Jerusalem, killing 26, including three U.S. citizens, and injuring 80 others, among them another three U.S. citizens. Hamas claimed responsibility for the bombing.

July 30, 1997, Jerusalem, Israel. Two bombs detonated in Jerusalem's Mahane Yehuda market, killing 15 persons, including a U.S. citizen and wounding 168 others, among them two U.S. citizens. The Izz-el-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas' military wing, claimed responsibility for the attack.

January 27, 2002, Jerusalem, Israel. A Palestinian woman triggered a massive explosion in downtown Jerusalem killing one elderly Israeli and injuring more than 150, including American Mark Sokolow, his wife, and 16 and 12-year-old daughters. Sokolow had earlier survived the September 11 attack on the World Trade Center, escaping from his law office on the 38th floor of the South Tower before it collapsed.

July 31, 2002, Jerusalem, Israel.* Seven people including four Americans, Marla Bennett (24) of San Diego, California, David Gritz (24) of Peru, Massachusetts, Benjamin Blutstein (25) of Susquehanna Township, Pennsylvania and Janis Ruth Coulter (36) from New York were murdered when a remote-controlled bomb detonated in the Frank Sinatra Cafeteria on Jerusalem's Hebrew University Mt. Scopus campus.* Eighty-six others were injured. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack.

October 17, 2003, Gaza Strip, Israel, Three Americans were killed and another wounded on October 15, 2003 when an explosion tore through a van that was part of a diplomatic convoy traveling through the Gaza Strip. The killed and injured Americans were part of a security force for the diplomatic officials. The State Department identified the slain Americans as John Branchizio (36) Mark T. Parson (31) and John Martin Linde Jr. (30) all employees of DynCorp, a Virginia-based security firm.

...marine barracks bombing which killed over 200 US marines in Lebanon.

Attacks on military targets are not terrorism.

Yeah, and that pizza joint was a high priority for your terror-rat comrades. Keep up the good work, MORON.

It's hilarious when P.F. Tinhead defends Hamas and refuses to accept it as a terrorist organization, citing that only 30 countries list it as such out of 200, he claims therefore it is not a terror gang.
Imagine an attorney for a serial killer argues "my client is innocent, if he was a mass murderer how come he didn't kill everybody?"
Hey Amir, it gets paid to write this BS for Hamas. What can we expect. I'm wondering what currency it gets paid by. Do they send him money by the Hawala through somebody at the Local mosque? All of these facts are to be investigated thoroughly by Homeland Security after they handcuff it's ass.

I've shown this fucking retard instance after instance of Hamas targetting woman and kids, yet it is still "waiting for proof". I'm beginning to think that instead of getting money for posting pro Islmist pro Hamas crap, they pay her with pure 100% Jewish piss, of which it consumes at least two gallons a day.

Roudy, anyone claiming hamas is not a terrorist organization is trolling, they are one of the purest versions of it on earth, no one rational can deny this fact. It is likely that tin-scumbag is a teen trolling here, trying to stir the pot. I abuse the animal more for entertainment purposes than actually giving a shit what the turd says.

Yeah, and that pizza joint was a high priority for your terror-rat comrades. Keep up the good work, MORON.

Don't forget the Dolphinarium, the dozens of mass transit buses, the ice cream parlour, etc.

Hamas is as pure a terrorist org as they come, it is a thread derailment to even try to pretend they aren't. But then again, that skunt is a total trolling fucking douchebag, so why feed the trolling filth?

Don't forget the Dolphinarium, the dozens of mass transit buses, the ice cream parlour, etc.

Hamas is as pure a terrorist org as they come, it is a thread derailment to even try to pretend they aren't. But then again, that skunt is a total trolling fucking douchebag, so why feed the trolling filth?
I agree. Hamas is no different than Al Queda. In fact it is more dangerous than Al Queda because they actually control territory and have power, and are not being hunted down like Al Queda is 24/7.

I can understand why Israel is afraid to talk to Hamas. But, why would they, instead, want to talk to someone who has no authority to make a deal.

This does not make any sense.

I can understand why Israel is afraid to talk to Hamas. But, why would they, instead, want to talk to someone who has no authority to make a deal.

What makes sense is only a person with a twisted mind would entertain the thought of promoting the idea that Hamas isn't a terrorist organization.

What makes sense is only a person with a twisted mind would entertain the thought of promoting the idea that Hamas isn't a terrorist organization.

Deflection.

Deflection.
You can't negotiate with a terrorist entity that repetitively says all negotiations are meaningless, and your destruction is the only acceptable outcome, long or short term. There has to be some gesture of willingness and intent, such as Sadat's visit to Israel. So far Hamas has done and said the opposite, and "negotiating" only when at a disadvantage or under pressure, in order to buy time to reload and plan more attacks.

Deflection.
You can't negotiate with a terrorist entity that repetitively says all negotiations are meaningless, and your destruction is the only acceptable outcome, long or short term. There has to be some gesture of willingness and intent, such as Sadat's visit to Israel. So far Hamas has done and said the opposite, and "negotiating" only when at a disadvantage or under pressure, in order to buy time to reload and plan more attacks.

You can't negotiate with a terrorist entity that repetitively says all negotiations are meaningless,...

Not really. They are opposed to the fake peace talks that are designed to fail.

You can't negotiate with somebody who has no qualms about blowing up women and children in restaurants and buses. The only thing you do is put them out of their misery. They have a much higher hill climb to prove they have any credibility whatsoever, based on their bloody record, and their statements. What other terrorist organizations do you represent and lie for, Al Queda, Islamic Jihad?

You can't negotiate with somebody who has no qualms about blowing up women and children in restaurants and buses. The only thing you do is put them out of their misery. They have a much higher hill climb to prove they have any credibility whatsoever, based on their bloody record, and their statements. What other terrorist organizations do you represent and lie for, Al Queda, Islamic Jihad?

Deflection.

Deflection.
Truth.

Excellent critique of the peace process.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi_0lTKPttM&feature=fvsr]Negation talks - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back