Nearly 20,000 support petition to allow guns at Republican National Convention

14,000 armed maniacs; everyone thinking they've been screwed by "da man"....

What could happen?

No...we are discussing the Republican convention......you must have thought we were talking about the nuts in the democrat party.

In addition to the form they must fill out in order to carry a gun into the convention hall, where they swear that they are law abiding, the good guys will wear white hats and the bad guys will wear black hats. That way, no innocent people will be accidently shot.

More anti gun nut thinking........what is it with you guys and your paperwork......background checks, licensing gun owners, registering guns...you just can't get enough of useless paperwork that will do nothing to stop bad people from getting guns.....and yet you push it all the time....

In addition to the form they must fill out in order to carry a gun into the convention hall, where they swear that they are law abiding, the good guys will wear white hats and the bad guys will wear black hats. That way, no innocent people will be accidently shot.

More anti gun nut thinking........what is it with you guys and your paperwork......background checks, licensing gun owners, registering guns...you just can't get enough of useless paperwork that will do nothing to stop bad people from getting guns.....and yet you push it all the time....
It makes them feel like they're actually doing something other than whining

Hey! It's your convention. if you want to turn it into Buffalo Trump's Wild West Show, none of us are surprised! Besides, the GOP could turn it in to a sort of a tribute to Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, and Reagan, all of whom were republicans who were shot! (Sorry. president Ford doesn't make the list. they missed him, twice)

Last edited:
Are you a liar?

MoveOn Petitions

In the link above I searched for the petition you alleged was posted on Moveon.com and found nothing. Mea culpa if I missed it and was wrong in my belief you lied. Please, prove me wrong, or ...
How about this from the Fox New article.... I have no idea how MoveOn got fingered for this......

<<Published March 26, 2016
FoxNews.com

"The group Americans For Responsible Open Carry started the petition on Change.org on Monday, according to the Akron Beacon-Journal. The petition had a goal of 5,000 signatures and by Wednesday it had reached the goal. As of early Saturday morning, the group had reached just over 18,000 signatures."">>

MoveOn got fingered by a liar; without lies, there are many who post who have nothing to offer, thus they lie (desperate for attention I suppose).

You should know......as one who does this the most often......

Prove it. Post a lie I have committed or provide more evidence you're not only an asshole but a lying asshole and a coward who hides behind a keyboard dreaming of the day he can shoot and kill someone and be called a hero. You are one very sick puppy, aka, a POS.

Fuck you asswipe....

LOL unless you had a gun pointed at my back, a punk like you would never use fighting language face to face with me.

Hey! It's your convention. if you want to turn it into Buffalo Trump's Wild West Show, none of us are surprised! Besides, the GOP could turn it in to a sort of a tribute to Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, and Reagan, all of whom were republicans who were shot! (Sorry. president Ford doesn't make the list. they missed him, twice)
Not my convention
I'm not a republican.
I just don't have a problem with people exercising their legal rights

Since the GOP gun nuts are all petitioning to carry firearms at the convention, it has suddenly dawned on me as to why their crop of potential candidates this year are such dismal choices. Hell, I wouldn't run, either, if they are going to hold the convention in a shooting gallery! Anyway, I'm signing the petition, myself. I am really interested in how they are going to ban firearms (which they will) and still not piss off NRA!

Quicken Loans Arena: Allow Open Carry of Firearms at the Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC Convention in July.

How about this from the Fox New article.... I have no idea how MoveOn got fingered for this......

FoxNews.com

"The group Americans For Responsible Open Carry started the petition on Change.org on Monday, according to the Akron Beacon-Journal. The petition had a goal of 5,000 signatures and by Wednesday it had reached the goal. As of early Saturday morning, the group had reached just over 18,000 signatures."">>

MoveOn got fingered by a liar; without lies, there are many who post who have nothing to offer, thus they lie (desperate for attention I suppose).

Prove it. Post a lie I have committed or provide more evidence you're not only an asshole but a lying asshole and a coward who hides behind a keyboard dreaming of the day he can shoot and kill someone and be called a hero. You are one very sick puppy, aka, a POS.

Fuck you asswipe....

LOL unless you had a gun pointed at my back, a punk like you would never use fighting language face to face with me.

Dream on dipstick.....

FoxNews.com

Fuck you asswipe....

Does your mommy and daddy know you are using the computer without their permission again....go get your nanny before you get in trouble....she will get you a juice box and Teddy Grahams and then you can watch Dora the Explorer....

Since the GOP gun nuts are all petitioning to carry firearms at the convention, it has suddenly dawned on me as to why their crop of potential candidates this year are such dismal choices. Hell, I wouldn't run, either, if they are going to hold the convention in a shooting gallery! Anyway, I'm signing the petition, myself. I am really interested in how they are going to ban firearms (which they will) and still not piss off NRA!

Quicken Loans Arena: Allow Open Carry of Firearms at the Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC Convention in July.

And when absolutely nothing happens what will you say?

Ted Cruz prepares for his convention speech

tedcruz.png

you have a far greater chance of being killed by a bee sting, dog bite or liberal flatulence than you do of being shot at the RNC......

you have a far greater chance of being killed by a bee sting, dog bite or liberal flatulence than you do of being shot at the RNC......

Are you admitting that Republicans are not very good shots?

No, just that one has more to fear from what comes out of a politician's mouth than any bullet.

But I think they should hand out paint ball guns at any political rally. people can rebut the bullshit in real time in vivid color....

No, just that one has more to fear from what comes out of a politician's mouth than any bullet.

But I think they should hand out paint ball guns at any political rally. people can rebut the bullshit in real time in vivid color....

After hearing Trumps mouth I see where you are coming from

I know your omission of Hillary was simple oversight....

I know your omission of Hillary was simple oversight....

Hillary has a very pleasant mouth

Don't see her calling to nuke, torture or beat someone up

Forum List

Back