NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

Of course they did. They have done nothing but cheat for decades. If there was any justice they would have every single one of their Superbowls stripped from them as they deserved none of them.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Playoff games as well.predfan nailed it,could not have said it any better myself.:thup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great minds think alike.:thup: For the first time in shady Brady’s life,he did not get a call that went his way in a close playoff game so he went waaasaas and packed his toys and left.

Last edited:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Playoff games as well.predfan nailed it,could not have said it any better myself.:thup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great minds think alike.:thup: For the first time in shady Brady’s life,he did not get a call that went his way in a close playoff game so he went waaasaas and packed his toys and left.
They cheated for years and Goodell hid the evidence.

Last edited:
This report finally proves what I've been saying for YEARS.... The New England Patriots are the spoiled rich kids of the NFL. The Patriots LOOK like exactly what the NFL wants a team to look like (publicly). They're a "team". They aren't a roster full of mercenary individuals and free agents, superstars for hire. They don't generally blow teams out, but always seem to find a way to "win" in the dend. That's EXACTLY what the NFL claims it wants every team to look like in this parity-driven, salary-cap restricted era of football.... Make every team's fans think this is the year THEIR TEAM will do what the Patriots have done for the last decade and a half.

In reality the Patriots (and a few other teams) get a way with a mountain of crap because the NFL front office is covering for them. Spygate? Deflategate? The Tuck Rule. Three different situations in which the Patriots cheated or were assisted by NFL officials. It's only because OTHER TEAM OWNERS/Officials brought the charges in the Spygate and Deflategate situations that anything was even looked at.

As a Washington Redskins fan, I want to see what the penalties are. My team got CLOBBERED with $37 Million of reduced salary cap space for doing something that was totally LEGAL at the time they did it. If the Patriots don't get bent over by the NFL for this one, and again escape with a slap on the wrist, like in Spygate; the fans of the other 31 teams need to BLOW UP on the league for their collusion.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Anathema you make far too much sense with your logic and pesky facts for the Brady ass kissers on here to comprehend,:thup: you are going to overload their brains so much with these pesky facts they are going to have to go into the ER room having a heart attack how you exposed how the cheatriots get special treatment other NFL teams do not get and how the NFL is corrupt and the league looks out for them.:up:

Forum List

Back