Nc's Attorney General Cooper To Counties: Get Ready For Gay Marriage

I saw this coming back in 2012 when the Marriage Amendment was on the ballot. All the Christian sheeple flocked to the polls at their pastors' urging. "We're voting for the Marriage Amendment," they'd say at the polls. "It's the ONLY WAY to save traditional marriage!"

What complete idiocy. When you give the government the ability to legislate one way on an issue, you give it the ability to legislate in the exact opposite way as well. Conservatards, thankfully for us enlightened lybyryls, failed to see that; they only saw the rotten carrot we dangled before them--use the government to enforce their warped, patriarchal sense of morality onto the masses.

As soon as the result came in that the amendment passed, I knew that the future legalization of gay marriage had been set in stone. The next step is applying the same principle that shut down that anti-gay bakery to every church in the country--if a pastor or religious organization claim that marrying a gay couple in their house of worship is against their religion, slap them with massive fines, revoke their tax exempt status, and pursue other alternative means of corrective punishment until they either capitulate to the demands of the government or are forced to shut down completely.

Don't call it a grave, conservatards, it's the future you chose. And I for one thank you for it. Who'd have thought that hardline Christ-stain conservatards would be the ones responsible for the institution of marriage equality?
Except any church has the total right to refuse to marry anyone they don't want to....just like the Catholic Church refusing to marry previously divorced people.

Nonsense. Private businesses, like bakeries, used to claim that same "right". Thankfully, in 2014, we have quashed that pathetic argument.

The government exists to uphold and protect the ryghts of everyone, especially minorities and those being discriminated against. This case is the first stepping stone to total government control over religion.

Fall in line with what our progressive government says is good and just, conservatards, or we will financially cripple your bigoted patriarchal cults and bring your flimsy, warped imitation of culture to ruin.
First amendment applies. It's not nonsense. Even today, churches can refuse to marry anyone for any reason...inter-racial, inter-faith, non-faith, previously divorced.....totally ok for any church to refuse.
When gay marriage is in the 57 states they will call for tax-exempt status to be taken away from churches who don't marry gays. They will make what they believe is sound reasons for the measure. Count on it.

That's exactly what you far-right Wrongpublicans want: An invasion by oppressive Russian patriarchs to "set things right" by turning back the clock on civil rights 50 years or more.

And as soon as you double-thinking fucktards are done whining about how much you want to shove your morality down everyone's throats and force us to live how you want us to, you'll move on to another thread and start shilling for a free market economy, the devolution of federal powers to state and local governments, and other libertardian nonsense.

Your entire way of thinking is absolute bullshit that contradicts itself on literally every issue, but you conservatards are too short-sighted to ever see it.
No what we want is idiots like you out of this country.

So you support a foreign invasion of the United States, and an overthrow of the U.S. government (an opinion which is banned by federal law, by the way--one more felony in the pile for a rebel-without-a-cause type like you, I suppose) all in the name of getting "idiots" like me--i.e. horrible, evil people who dare to disagree with you--thrown "out of this country"?

Do you even understand that such a foreign invasion would completely destroy the very nature of what this country is? Do you honestly expect Putin to invade the U.S., target all the forward-thinking prygryssyves, lybyryls, registered Democrats, minorities, and strong, independent womyn, and then leave White Anglo-Saxon Protestant America to its own devices?
I just want you gone that's all, but I would never use my firearms to defend this current president.

Is that what the members of the armed forces are doing, "defending the President"? I thought that they were "serving their country." Are you anti-military now? Are you happy that President Obama's lapdogs have been killed overseas in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.?

That certainly seems to be the position you're taking, but I want to be certain.
Don't hold your breath for the military defending obama his on secret service is having problems defending him.
Obama put incompetents in charge for nothing more than PC reasons. His lack of safety is his own fault.

I just want you gone that's all, but I would never use my firearms to defend this current president.

Is that what the members of the armed forces are doing, "defending the President"? I thought that they were "serving their country." Are you anti-military now? Are you happy that President Obama's lapdogs have been killed overseas in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.?

That certainly seems to be the position you're taking, but I want to be certain.
Don't hold your breath for the military defending obama his on secret service is having problems defending him.

Do you or do you not hate military servicemembers because they "defend this current president"?
SDon of a bitch what in the fuck does the service men and women have to do with that piece of shit in the white house?
Pull another from your ass because that ain't flying

You have already declared your belief that lifting a finger against foreign invasion of the U.S. would be "defend[ing] this current president." Now, you have already dodged the question twice of whether or not our military servicemembers defending the U.S. against foreign threats constitutes "defending this current president" and whether or not you hate them because of it.

So I'll ask again: Do you or do you not hate military servicemembers because they "defend this current president"?

Failure to answer this time will lead me to believe that you do, in fact, hate every single pyrsyn in the military simply because President Obama is in office.

And that is quite petty, even for a white supremacist manpig like you.
I'm not going to nor are any of my members going to help defend this country while that piece of shit is in the white house, you support you do it

I saw this coming back in 2012 when the Marriage Amendment was on the ballot. All the Christian sheeple flocked to the polls at their pastors' urging. "We're voting for the Marriage Amendment," they'd say at the polls. "It's the ONLY WAY to save traditional marriage!"

What complete idiocy. When you give the government the ability to legislate one way on an issue, you give it the ability to legislate in the exact opposite way as well. Conservatards, thankfully for us enlightened lybyryls, failed to see that; they only saw the rotten carrot we dangled before them--use the government to enforce their warped, patriarchal sense of morality onto the masses.

As soon as the result came in that the amendment passed, I knew that the future legalization of gay marriage had been set in stone. The next step is applying the same principle that shut down that anti-gay bakery to every church in the country--if a pastor or religious organization claim that marrying a gay couple in their house of worship is against their religion, slap them with massive fines, revoke their tax exempt status, and pursue other alternative means of corrective punishment until they either capitulate to the demands of the government or are forced to shut down completely.

Don't call it a grave, conservatards, it's the future you chose. And I for one thank you for it. Who'd have thought that hardline Christ-stain conservatards would be the ones responsible for the institution of marriage equality?
Except any church has the total right to refuse to marry anyone they don't want to....just like the Catholic Church refusing to marry previously divorced people.

Nonsense. Private businesses, like bakeries, used to claim that same "right". Thankfully, in 2014, we have quashed that pathetic argument.

The government exists to uphold and protect the ryghts of everyone, especially minorities and those being discriminated against. This case is the first stepping stone to total government control over religion.

Fall in line with what our progressive government says is good and just, conservatards, or we will financially cripple your bigoted patriarchal cults and bring your flimsy, warped imitation of culture to ruin.
First amendment applies. It's not nonsense. Even today, churches can refuse to marry anyone for any reason...inter-racial, inter-faith, non-faith, previously divorced.....totally ok for any church to refuse.
When gay marriage is in the 57 states they will call for tax-exempt status to be taken away from churches who don't marry gays. They will make what they believe is sound reasons for the measure. Count on it.

Gays have been getting married for years now in certain states. There hasn't been a single church that has been forced to marry a gay couple against their wishes and nor should they be forced either.

The joke is you think this makes you sucking cocks legit....

The rightwing bible thumpers are foaming at the mouth here in NC

RALEIGH, N.C. — North Carolina's top lawyer has advised local officials to prepare for an influx of same-sex couples seeking marriage certificates following a federal judge's ruling expected within days.

Attorney General Roy Cooper said Tuesday that county registers of deeds should expect a ruling from the federal judge striking down the state's ban on same-sex marriages "relatively soon."

Wake County Register of Deeds Laura Riddick called on the state Department of Health and Human Services to release a gender-neutral marriage license to counties statewide so that software could be updated and licenses can be issued to same-sex couples as soon as the courts allow gay marriage in North Carolina.

AG Cooper to counties Get ready for gay marriage WRAL.com

The joke is you think this makes you sucking cocks legit....

The rightwing bible thumpers are foaming at the mouth here in NC

RALEIGH, N.C. — North Carolina's top lawyer has advised local officials to prepare for an influx of same-sex couples seeking marriage certificates following a federal judge's ruling expected within days.

Attorney General Roy Cooper said Tuesday that county registers of deeds should expect a ruling from the federal judge striking down the state's ban on same-sex marriages "relatively soon."

Wake County Register of Deeds Laura Riddick called on the state Department of Health and Human Services to release a gender-neutral marriage license to counties statewide so that software could be updated and licenses can be issued to same-sex couples as soon as the courts allow gay marriage in North Carolina.

AG Cooper to counties Get ready for gay marriage WRAL.com

I'll be a little bit more concerned about gay men sucking each other's wangs when straight men start complaining about their wives and girlfriends doing it for them.

Forum List

Back