NBC "reporter" trying to sell Bidenomics in Pennsylvania met with a dose of reality

Here's KJP trying to normalize (gaslighting) open borders.

It is a “BROKEN” immigration system because the Dems broke it.

It is not at all broken if the Dems just followed the fucking laws.

They are intentionally not enforcing federal laws….and even preventing states from enforcing their own borders.

THERE IS NO REASON THAT ARIZONA SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SECURE THEIR OWN BORDER.

It is a “BROKEN” immigration system because the Dems broke it.

It is not at all broken if the Dems just followed the fucking laws.

They are intentionally not enforcing federal laws….and even preventing states from enforcing their own borders.

THERE IS NO REASON THAT ARIZONA SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SECURE THEIR OWN BORDER.

Sounds like an insurrection worthy of removing Joe Biden from the ballot, right?

First they made us fat.....now they want to starve us to death.

What caused people to get fat? They say it's AC. No.....it's the fact that we can go to the store 24/7 and we don't go for a walk after dinner anymore. They created a virus that has no symptoms and they locked everyone down so they can't leave their homes or are afraid to leave their homes. Then they made food delivery to our homes a viable alternative to shopping. They also made sure that our food has a lot of sugar and is overly processed that causes us to layer fat around our bellies instead of giving us proper nutrition.
Rant Pt II

Ever notice how they have people stocking the shelves during the day? I remember when they stocked the shelves at 3am so they wouldn't clog up the aisles to keep you from doing your shopping. Now there's always some person pushing a 3 layered cart thru the aisles shopping for someone who's too lazy to go to the store themselves. I remember during COVID when they would sit out in the parking lot waiting for someone to bring them their grocery orders. Now they have it delivered to their homes, for an extra fee of course.
But now if you go shopping at the store you have to work your way around all of these folks stocking and shopping for some fat-ass staying at home.

At PJ Media, Vodkapundit writes that some Democrats have changed their position from "don't panic" to "yes, panic."

"Panic is entirely warranted," Roosevelt University's David Faris warned in Slate on Tuesday. "This might be the worst polling environment for an incumbent president one year out from an election since the advent of the polling era,"according to Faris, "and also the most dire situation facing any Democratic presidential candidate in decades."
When the lefty author of "It's Time to Fight Dirty: How Democrats Can Build a Lasting Majority in American Politics" says it's time for Democrats to panic, then it's time for Democrats to panic. Presidentish Joe Biden's reelection chances are shuffling aimlessly around like Joe at the end of a speech.
The best-case scenario for Dems is that Biden -- for the good of the country, you see -- steps aside at the Democratic National Convention this summer and graciously allows his replacement to be selected by the will of the people. And by "will of the people," I mean a handful of Democrat bigwigs will secretly meet in a vape-filled room and pick California Gov. Gavin Newsom or some other deep blue state governor.

Rant Pt II

Ever notice how they have people stocking the shelves during the day? I remember when they stocked the shelves at 3am so they wouldn't clog up the aisles to keep you from doing your shopping. Now there's always some person pushing a 3 layered cart thru the aisles shopping for someone who's too lazy to go to the store themselves. I remember during COVID when they would sit out in the parking lot waiting for someone to bring them their grocery orders. Now they have it delivered to their homes, for an extra fee of course.
But now if you go shopping at the store you have to work your way around all of these folks stocking and shopping for some fat-ass staying at home.
And those spark people will run the regular customers over without two shits given.

this post will not age well, if Biden wins Pennsylvania
dimocrap FILTH never cease to amaze and bemuse me.

We see all that's going on with the phony Trials in New Yawk Shitty, JoJa (GA), the Shithole of the Universe in DC, Judges preemptively taking away the ability of MILLIONS of Americans to vote for the Candidate of their choice.

Every day, it's something else. Some other outrageous attempt to illegally silence The People.

And they will sit there and swear to God Himself that the 2020 election was fair and square. On the up-and-up, doncha know?

I mean seriously, people, do you think the scumbags that are pulling the current bullshit can be trusted with -- Anything?

And if you think that it's just the politicians, just the TV Talking Heads, just the Media, just Hollywood, Kalifornication, etc that are SCUM??

You are wrong. You are dead wrong. ALL dimocraps are scum. All of them. Every last one of them. From your neighbor, to your co-worker, your drinking buddies. Anybody that votes dimocrap these days is SCUM. Period

I could see it back when the three (3) Networks, the New Yawk Slimes, WaPo and the Trib had complete control of ALL news.

But today, with all the access we have to accurate information through the internet, social media, etc?

Today, with all that information at hand and somebody still votes dimocrap. They are scum. I don't give a FUCK what excuse they have, I don't care whose rice bowl is being filled by dimocrap scum. Voting for them makes you -- Scum. Period.

Merry Fucking Christmas

dimocrap FILTH never cease to amaze and bemuse me.

We see all that's going on with the phony Trials in New Yawk Shitty, JoJa (GA), the Shithole of the Universe in DC, Judges preemptively taking away the ability of MILLIONS of Americans to vote for the Candidate of their choice.

Every day, it's something else. Some other outrageous attempt to illegally silence The People.

And they will sit there and swear to God Himself that the 2020 election was fair and square. On the up-and-up, doncha know?

I mean seriously, people, do you think the scumbags that are pulling the current bullshit can be trusted with -- Anything?

And if you think that it's just the politicians, just the TV Talking Heads, just the Media, just Hollywood, Kalifornication, etc that are SCUM??

You are wrong. You are dead wrong. ALL dimocraps are scum. All of them. Every last one of them. From your neighbor, to your co-worker, your drinking buddies. Anybody that votes dimocrap these days is SCUM. Period

I could see it back when the three (3) Networks, the New Yawk Slimes, WaPo and the Trib had complete control of ALL news.

But today, with all the access we have to accurate information through the internet, social media, etc?

Today, with all that information at hand and somebody still votes dimocrap. They are scum. I don't give a FUCK what excuse they have, I don't care whose rice bowl is being filled by dimocrap scum. Voting for them makes you -- Scum. Period.

Merry Fucking Christmas
Merry Christmas, Edge

proxy-image.gifhfghfg.gif

NO ONE but the dumbest of the cult members is buying what the regime is trying to sell.

Normal people easily see through the lies.

Pennsylvania went for Biden in 2020 (lol).

That's just it. The left want to talk about cherry picked facts and figures while Americans still have to go to the grocery store. The grocery store tells Americans the truth, not Democrats.

That's just it. The left want to talk about cherry picked facts and figures while Americans still have to go to the grocery store. The grocery store tells Americans the truth, not Democrats.

Telling people to ignore their real-life experiences and listen to regime propaganda may work on Biden cultists, but it doesn't work on normal people.

Telling people to ignore their real-life experiences and listen to regime propaganda may work on Biden cultists, but it doesn't work on normal people.
That is where they are really missing the boat. They won't even acknowledge that the economy is destroying people's lives while Democrats tell us how great things are.

Forum List

Back