NBC Poll (so you know it is even lower): Papa Obama Falls to 47%

I've only got three little words for you...

Virginia...New...Jersey.

Ouch
:clap2:

Got four words for you..

Minnesota.....Pennsylvania....New York

Republicans lost seats in 2009

Good News
in the link it says
" But, for the first time in more than two years, the Democratic Party also now holds a net-negative rating, 35 percent to 45 percent."

So as a rightwinger this should make you happy :eusa_eh:

Wait a second, I am starting to think you are not a rightwinger :eusa_whistle:

How hopeless is the Republican Party?

The party of NO....is now the party of NO CHANCE

No candidates, no message, no funding.....NO CHANCE

You think Republicans have no chance to gain seats in the 2010 election? As anyone who follows politics knows elections aren't about the people out of power but the people in power. Look at 2006 and 2008 the electorate was fed up with the sorry ass Republicans and ran them out of office. You don't think the same thing can't happen to the Democrats? It's not like the parties change. One gets in power until they f up and then the other party gets its chance. Happens over and over.

Maybe you're too partisan to see that I'm not sure of your beliefs but don't think the electorate won't do to the Democrats what they did to the Republicans.

How hopeless is the Republican Party?

Maybe you're too partisan to see that I'm not sure of your beliefs but don't think the electorate won't do to the Democrats what they did to the Republicans.

They did back under Clinton

and the Democrats numbers are worse now at this time then back when the Republicans won back the Congress for the first time in 40 years

Virginia...New...Jersey.

Ouch
:clap2:

Got four words for you..

And your point is?

Was I the one who post something along the lines of:
How hopeless is the [Democrat] Party?

The party [that can't even pass a bill with a super majority]....is now the party of NO CHANCE.

No I didn't.

I was refuting YOUR supposition that the Republican Party isn't able to win election.

They can, they have, and they will.

Last edited:
Sorry...got it wrong

Republican approval is 29%

Smiley face time

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Virginia, New Jersey.

You better check NY too, MO ...

The tea partiers really effed the GOP in that election and they think they have a chance to make an impact in 2010 ...

Keep Dreamin'...This isn't really about the GOP. It's ABOUT PISSED OFF PEOPLE that have nowhere else to GO with a two-Party system as it stands.

NBC Poll (so you know it is even lower): Papa Obama Falls to 47% or Look for more of his useless speeches

For the first time, Obama’s overall job approval rating has fallen below 50 percent (to 47 percent). In addition, for the first time since Sept. 2007, a plurality (45 percent) sees the Democratic Party in a negative light. And the percentage believing the country is on the wrong track (55 percent) is at its highest level in the Obama presidency.
“This survey underscores what I consider a dramatic and unmistakable change in the political landscape,” said Democratic pollster Peter D. Hart, who conducted the survey with GOP pollster Bill McInturff. “For Democrats, the red flags are flying at full mast.”

Plus,

As the Senate sprints to pass a health-care bill by Christmas, the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that those believing President Obama's health-reform plan is a good idea has sunk to its lowest level.
Just 32 percent say it's a good idea, versus 47 percent who say it's a bad idea.

In addition, for the first time in the survey, a plurality prefers the status quo to reform. By a 44-41 percent margin, respondents say it would be better to keep the current system than to pass Obama's health plan.

So 47% of Americans are morons ... is THAT what you are saying?:confused:

Virginia, New Jersey.

The tea partiers really effed the GOP in that election and they think they have a chance to make an impact in 2010 ...

Keep Dreamin'...This isn't really about the GOP. It's ABOUT PISSED OFF PEOPLE that have nowhere else to GO with a two-Party system as it stands.

Dreaming?

It happened in upstate New York just a few weeks back ...

Are you saying that you don't think Tea Party candidates will syphon votes from GOP candidates?

NBC Poll (so you know it is even lower): Papa Obama Falls to 47% or Look for more of his useless speeches

For the first time, Obama’s overall job approval rating has fallen below 50 percent (to 47 percent). In addition, for the first time since Sept. 2007, a plurality (45 percent) sees the Democratic Party in a negative light. And the percentage believing the country is on the wrong track (55 percent) is at its highest level in the Obama presidency.
“This survey underscores what I consider a dramatic and unmistakable change in the political landscape,” said Democratic pollster Peter D. Hart, who conducted the survey with GOP pollster Bill McInturff. “For Democrats, the red flags are flying at full mast.”

Plus,

As the Senate sprints to pass a health-care bill by Christmas, the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that those believing President Obama's health-reform plan is a good idea has sunk to its lowest level.
Just 32 percent say it's a good idea, versus 47 percent who say it's a bad idea.

In addition, for the first time in the survey, a plurality prefers the status quo to reform. By a 44-41 percent margin, respondents say it would be better to keep the current system than to pass Obama's health plan.

This is an Obama cheerleading network, so subtract 10 and you come up with the real number of 37% approval.:lol: This just had to kill them to report that he is under 50.:lol:

Do you miss Boooooooooooooooooooosh yet?? Lolololololol I do.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Got four words for you..

And your point is?

Was I the one who post something along the lines of:
How hopeless is the [Democrat] Party?

The party [that can't even pass a bill with a super majority]....is now the party of NO CHANCE.

No I didn't.

I was refuting YOUR supposition that the Republican Party isn't able to win election.

They can, they have, and they will.

Of course they will. it's theirs to LOSE. 2006 was quite some time ago in Political terms. People are waking up.

What the GOP has to do now is SHED the so-called "Moderates"/"Big-Tent" types...better known as Repubicans...that have brought the GOP to this point.

Conservatives are the winning Formula.

Conservatives.jpg

(Courtesy of EIB)

I'm sure this post will receive many barbs, Catcalls, ephitets?

It's OK. These things MUST happen.

The Present Blue-Bloods of the GOP must be ousted. They ARE destroying the party, and making the GOP look like Democrats of OLD.

Plus,

So 47% of Americans are morons ... is THAT what you are saying?:confused:

That's what Obama seems to be saying. He seems to think that the public is too stupid or too apathetic to see what's going on in D.C. I think he'll be unpleasantly surprised in 2010.

Yeah good thing for the Republicans the elections are not today:eusa_whistle:

Says the guy posting approval ratings for somebody not up for reelection for another 3 years ...

His economic, health care and other plans are up for consideration right now. People who are suppose to be representing the will of their voters need to reflect their wishes. Right now, the Democrats are thumbing their noses at the majority. Not just on health care, but on cap and trade, Iraq, jobs and many other issues.

Beats saying yes to a takeover of 18% of the economy for nothing more than political power. You can't possibly believe the dems are pushing this healthcare bill because they really care about the people.
Also beats saying yes to cap and trade which is nothing more than an international distribution of wealth.
I feel that both sides are equally as power mad and are quite happy with "we the people" choosing sides and arguing partisan BS. This message board is usually is a fine example.

Says the guy posting approval ratings for somebody not up for reelection for another 3 years ...

His economic, health care and other plans are up for consideration right now. People who are suppose to be representing the will of their voters need to reflect their wishes. Right now, the Democrats are thumbing their noses at the majority. Not just on health care, but on cap and trade, Iraq, jobs and many other issues.

Beats saying yes to a takeover of 18% of the economy for nothing more than political power. You can't possibly believe the dems are pushing this healthcare bill because they really care about the people.
Also beats saying yes to cap and trade which is nothing more than an international distribution of wealth.
I feel that both sides are equally as power mad and are quite happy with "we the people" choosing sides and arguing partisan BS. This message board is usually is a fine example.

But it does make for a good passionate board.

Sorry...got it wrong

Republican approval is 29%

Smiley face time

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Once again the boards dumb ass sticks his boil covered, festering foot in his mouth before engaging his BB sized brain.....

Real Clear Politics has an average Congressional Approval at 28%...a clear -1% compared to the Republicans!!!! So..what does that say!!!!

rightwinger...just give it up....your credibility has been shot down in flames....change your name and try again....
kill-the-cookie-monsters6.jpg

Last edited:

Dreaming?

It happened in upstate New York just a few weeks back ...

Are you saying that you don't think Tea Party candidates will syphon votes from GOP candidates?
And there is that misread of NY again...

A better and more chilling picture for Dems is what happened in NJ and Virginia.

Where in the healthcare bill does it provide for a government takeover of healthcare? It just doesn't exist. Just because the gang on FoxNews says so, doesn't make it so

Forum List

Back