NBC, ABC & CBS have ZERO coverage on Biden investigation but plenty on Trump indictment.. shills

No. Have you?
Nope, but I am not trying to tell anyone what is on them because...I have not heard them nor do I know of anyone that has. So I do not understand why the contents the tapes are all over the RWNM and you guys have already convicted Joe.

Nope, but I am not trying to tell anyone what is on them because...I have not heard them nor do I know of anyone that has. So I do not understand why the contents the tapes are all over the RWNM and you guys have already convicted Joe.
No one has convicted Joe. What people want is for the Justice department to cooperate with a credible fact finding investigation. At this point they are doing everything they can to obstruct.

When the Justice department appears to be covering up something, they are in fact covering something up. This should disturb everyone of any political persuasion. If there’s nothing to cover up, just put it all out there. Right now the FBI is refusing to hand over unclassified information. This is information which should be available with a FOIA request.

the ignorance of leftists!

and they don't even care how ignorant they look on the forums when they don't know diddly about...

anything that makes the Ds look bad

since the ms media does not report on such.. NOPE

and they are skeeered of Fox and Newsmax... might actually learn something there! OMG OMG!

o_O

If and when your beloved party takes some action, it will be newsworthy.

I for one want them to move ahead with one of the two articles of impeachment they have filed against Biden so we the people can finally see and hear their evidence given under oath.

What is it your beloved party is waiting for?

If and when your beloved party takes some action, it will be newsworthy.

I for one want them to move ahead with one of the two articles of impeachment they have filed against Biden so we the people can finally see and hear their evidence given under oath.

What is it your beloved party is waiting for?
I think Jordan has been too busy with trans kids and the AG of New York he just hasnt got around to it yet.

647187-a183e32a429d4639bc24f301dc24ca9f.gif

BIDEN AND HIS ADMINISTRATION everytime someone asks about his bribe scandal

It Trump had a salad for lunch with Russian dressing it was portrayed that he was a Russian agent.
That was stupid the first hundred times I heard the Trumpsters say it. We are probably in the millions by now. Still stupid.

Forum List

Back