Nazis

This is the same thing Hitler did to destroy the Communist party. Now our leaders are trying to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. Do you idiots really think they are not coming for you too?

Do tell us more about how Hitler "destroyed the Communist Party". This oughta be a hoot.
It was his competition in Germany. I will let WWII explain the rest.

s8iCSEC.gif

Funny how you ignore all the violent rhetoric from the left. Poor little troll, are you simply that stupid or are you indeed a CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) member? The world wonders.

When was the last time that rhetoric from the left incited a coup, and an attempt to overturn an election through violence?

Last edited:
This is the same thing Hitler did to destroy the Communist party. Now our leaders are trying to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. Do you idiots really think they are not coming for you too?

Do tell us more about how Hitler "destroyed the Communist Party". This oughta be a hoot.
It was his competition in Germany. I will let WWII explain the rest.

Actually, NO, you'll answer it here and now. Because I don't believe you can.

Funny how you ignore all the violent rhetoric from the left. Poor little troll, are you simply that stupid or are you indeed a CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) member? The world wonders.

When was the last time that rhetoric from the left incited a coup, and an attempt to overturn an election through violence?

Be more specific. What government institutions were attacked in order to overthrow an election?

Be more specific. What government institutions were attacked in order to overthrow an election?
To start with the peaceful transfer of power, an American institution. Spying on an incoming president is not a peaceful transition of power. It is blatant sabotage.

Why would anyone hate such good people the twice impeached president trump so admires?

Hitler and his Nazis did wonders for Europe, there's no reason today's Nazis can't do the same for the United States.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Trump was not the one who was violating the rights of the public. When you come to full power I am going to enjoy the suffering even if I am not doing good.
That's mighty white of you.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Nope Antifa is not on board with this. Nor are civil libertarians. The feds have plenty of investigative powers already.

:itsok:

I'm not upset, little troll. You are merely showing your true nature, which i am pointing out. So, I thank you for that.

Now, go hide under your bridge little troll.
You won't be able to change the subject on me, sorry.

You're just a Trumpster.

Forum List

Back