Nazi Shoots At Protesters

Another far right loon tried to kill some anti-Nazi protesters today.

White nationalist shot at protesters after Richard Spencer speech in Florida, police say

Three supporters of the prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer have been charged with attempted murder after police said one of the men, egged on by his friends, shot at protesters “with the intent to kill” following Spencer’s speech at the University of Florida on Thursday.

It was the most serious instance of violence reported in connection to Spencer’s appearance at the university.

The event was heavily protested but mostly went off without violence, until three men in a silver Jeep pulled up to a bus stop around 5:20 p.m. Thursday after Spencer had ended his speech. They had just come from the speech and were recorded on video giving interviews to media outlets, defending Spencer’s appearance.

Expect a far left drone to believe a far left rag site like the LATimes, might as well have quoted the onion.

If this was true all the far left "news" would have this on their 30 day new2s cycle being the 15 minute topic!

So far nothing, so this must be nothing and only a big deal to a fascist like the OP..

This looks to be a tough one. Florida has similar laws to ours here in Ohio. In our state, breaking into my vehicle is legally the same as trying to break into my home under our Castle Doctrine. I have the right to use deadly force.

What we don't have that Florida does is Stand Your Ground laws. After the attempted break in, the driver was under no obligation to retreat under Florida law.

This should be interesting if the media follows the story to it's end and what charges the prosecutor will try to bring against these men. Having a gun under a felony is a slap on the wrist compared to attempted murder charges.

According to the article one of the anti-White savages took a deadly weapon out and attacked the vehicle (which they do quite frequently). An occupant of the vehicle fired a warning shot to get the savages away.
:lol:

Deadly weapon. I see what you did there.

One of the Nazis told the shooter Nazi to "shoot them" and "kill them". Not a warning shot.

Nice try.
So what? Self defense is not limited.

The guy pulled a gun after the car he was in's back window was smashed out by someone with a stick.

He fired a warning shot, not a killing shot.

Unfortunately for him, he's a convicted felon, so he'll be doing some time.

I wonder if anything will be done about the window-smasher.

According to the article one of the anti-White savages took a deadly weapon out and attacked the vehicle (which they do quite frequently). An occupant of the vehicle fired a warning shot to get the savages away.

One of the Nazis told the shooter Nazi to "shoot them" and "kill them". Not a warning shot.

Nice try.

The guy pulled a gun after the car he was in's back window was smashed out by someone with a stick.

Correct. Breaking out a window with a deadly weapon is still a crime no matter what the final results were. He too should have been arrested.

Nice try.

Siding with white supremacists. There was no warning shot. They tried to shoot someone. Maybe terrorism charges should be filed as well.

Nice try.

Siding with white supremacists. There was no warning shot. They tried to shoot someone. Maybe terrorism charges should be filed as well.

Boy, you's a special kinda stupid, huh?

It says right in the article he fired at a wall.

He wasn't supposed to have a gun, though. :eusa_naughty:

Those one percent America haters seem to start shit with those one percent white supremacists then. Both sides are in the wrong.
Neo-Nazis are almost never in the 1%. There's probably onely about 50 of them in the entire country.

This looks to be a tough one. Florida has similar laws to ours here in Ohio. In our state, breaking into my vehicle is legally the same as trying to break into my home under our Castle Doctrine. I have the right to use deadly force.

What we don't have that Florida does is Stand Your Ground laws. After the attempted break in, the driver was under no obligation to retreat under Florida law.

This should be interesting if the media follows the story to it's end and what charges the prosecutor will try to bring against these men. Having a gun under a felony is a slap on the wrist compared to attempted murder charges.

Except for the fact the shooter is a convicted felon. And it is all over the news in Florida.

Well, I'd say they have him dead-bang for felony posession of a firearm. 3-8 years would be my guess, circumstances or not.

If he wasn't a convicted felon, probably nothing.

I am sure that those 3 low life, Nazis were all part of that group that Trump called "...some good people."

Well, I'd say they have him dead-bang for felony posession of a firearm. 3-8 years would be my guess, circumstances or not.

You can get up to 15 years for being a felon using a firearm, but 15 would be purely political.

You can get up to 15 years for being a felon using a firearm, but 15 would be purely political.

The D.A. will get to the bottom of it. I guarantee he's not walking free anytime soon.

The "Heil Hitler" thing is probably a lie, there was probably a bumper sticker on the Jeep one of the protesters didn't like.

The D.A. will get to the bottom of it. I guarantee he's not walking free anytime soon.

The "Heil Hitler" thing is probably a lie, there was probably a bumper sticker on the Jeep one of the protesters didn't like.

Saying Heil Hitler is irrelevant to smashing out a window or shooting into a group of people. Freedom of speech is still protected. My guess is that he will plea down to a lesser charge of the gun.

I saw no where that the back window was broken out, the article say hit.

"One of the protesters then used a baton to smash the rear window of the vehicle."

Three charged in shooting after white nationalist's Florida speech

Three Richard Spencer supporters arrested on charges of shooting at UF protesters

One of the people in the group, who were in their 20s and heading home after protesting, hit the Jeep with a baton. It pulled over.

‘Kill them’: Three men charged in shooting after Richard Spencer speech

Three charged in shooting after Spencer talk

I can go on and on but none of these articles said they smashed the window out.

Forum List

Back