Nazi Party On Rise In Germany & Sweden!

I do know my history, and you are swayed by the simplicity of your mind. Hitler used a connection to the Arabic world for political purposes, to use them as support against the European nations and allies in general he was fighting. He had no natural liking for anyone who was not Teutonic, white and Christian. The majority of Muslim people do not live in the Middle East, only a small minority. The majority of Muslims are Africans and Asians. They are dark skinned, people the Nazis loathed.

Any connection Hilter feigned toward Muslims was for political purposes only.
Well the connection stands as documented history and proves your statement false. As to his feelings? Who knows? Where YOU there?
It does not at all prove my statement wrong. Hitler connected with the Arabs for political purposes only. He was a sly fox, there is no denying that.

Your inability to realize that signifies your limitations.
Unless YOU can provide a link that confirms your statement then its PURELY opinion and has NOTHING to do with DOCUMENTED HISTORICAL FACT.
Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab World refers to political and military links between Germany and Arab nationalists during the era of Nazi Germany (1933–1945). The relationship between the Nazi movement and the leadership of the Arab world encompassed contempt, propaganda, collaboration and in some instances emulation. Cooperative relationships were founded on shared hostilities toward common enemies, such as British and French imperialism, colonialism, communism, and Zionism. Wiki

It had nothing to do with Hitler actually liking Islam. He used the Arab leaders as support for his own ends. He USED them. Aren't you familiar with people like that, especially dictators and politicians, who will use whatever is available to further their own ends, who charm and manipulate to get what they want though their own real feelings are full of contempt. Such people exist in all facets of life, but particularly in psychopaths such as Hitler.

He admired Islam. I would too.
He didn't give a flying fuck about Islam other than saying so promoted his political aims.

Then YOU don't know your history.
Husseini-Hilter-Berlin.jpg

2-mufti2_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

That's the history.
I do know my history, and you are swayed by the simplicity of your mind. Hitler used a connection to the Arabic world for political purposes, to use them as support against the European nations and allies in general he was fighting. He had no natural liking for anyone who was not Teutonic, white and Christian. The majority of Muslim people do not live in the Middle East, only a small minority. The majority of Muslims are Africans and Asians. They are dark skinned, people the Nazis loathed.

Well the connection stands as documented history and proves your statement false. As to his feelings? Who knows? Where YOU there?
It does not at all prove my statement wrong. Hitler connected with the Arabs for political purposes only. He was a sly fox, there is no denying that.

Unless YOU can provide a link that confirms your statement then its PURELY opinion and has NOTHING to do with DOCUMENTED HISTORICAL FACT.
Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab World refers to political and military links between Germany and Arab nationalists during the era of Nazi Germany (1933–1945). The relationship between the Nazi movement and the leadership of the Arab world encompassed contempt, propaganda, collaboration and in some instances emulation. Cooperative relationships were founded on shared hostilities toward common enemies, such as British and French imperialism, colonialism, communism, and Zionism. Wiki

It had nothing to do with Hitler actually liking Islam. He used the Arab leaders as support for his own ends. He USED them. Aren't you familiar with people like that, especially dictators and politicians, who will use whatever is available to further their own ends, who charm and manipulate to get what they want though their own real feelings are full of contempt. Such people exist in all facets of life, but particularly in psychopaths such as Hitler.

Hitler hated people of color. The vast majority of Muslims are people of color. Only a small minority of all the Muslims in the world live in the Middle East. Figure it out. Use some critical thinking skills.
6-Mein%20Kampf_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. Distributed by Palestinian Authority- 2003
Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

Hitler hated people of color. The vast majority of Muslims are people of color. Only a small minority of all the Muslims in the world live in the Middle East. Figure it out. Use some critical thinking skills.
6-Mein%20Kampf_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. Distributed by Palestinian Authority- 2003
Yes, he manipulated the Arabs. Duh.

Look if one is a crazy mother fucker like Hitler and one wants to find the perfect army.................geeze louize all you have to do is find ISLAM.

Die and you don't have to promise health care benefits just fucking 72 imaginary virgins and none of the guys ever had to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians.

He admired Islam. I would too.
He didn't give a flying fuck about Islam other than saying so promoted his political aims.

Oh then you don't understand the relationship at all.

Do you not understand this?

Look if one is a crazy mother fucker like Hitler and one wants to find the perfect army.................geeze louize all you have to do is find ISLAM.

Die and you don't have to promise health care benefits just fucking 72 imaginary virgins and none of the guys ever had to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Speaking of....radical terrorists are teaching their kids how to hate westerners and "heathens" and how to kill us...china is teaching their kids to LEARN as much as they can....russia is doing whatever the fuck it wants....and the USA kids? They are focused on losers like Bieber, Arianna Grande and how big a kardasian butt is.

If that doesn't scare ya, it should.

Let us talk about Hitler and the Grand Mufti then.

Okey dokey.
He WAS a house guest of Hitlers for several months.
Muslim Brotherhood & Hitler
Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22-year old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler, as well as his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.

Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg
When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS HandscharDivisions ('Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman empire).
HITLER & ISLAM | Adolf Hitler & Muslim Brotherhood (Photos)

Now as stated in the OP it appears anyway they HAVE switched sides.

Hamas%20Nazi%20Salute.jpg

n 1987, Muslim Brotherhood in Israel created Hamas, whose members still use the Nazi salute (above) and read Hitler's Mein Kampf, which the Muslim Brotherhood re-titled, My Jihad, and translated into Arabic in the 1930s (Mein Kampf remains the #6 best-seller in the Muslim world today and a favorite among members of the Muslim Brotherhood).

In 1989, the Muslim Brotherhood's Mujahedeen army pushed the Soviet army out of Afghanistan and then split. One of the factions became Al Qaeda, led by a Muslim Brotherhood-schooled Saudi named, Osama bin Laden.

Speaking of....radical terrorists are teaching their kids how to hate westerners and "heathens" and how to kill us...china is teaching their kids to LEARN as much as they can....russia is doing whatever the fuck it wants....and the USA kids? They are focused on losers like Bieber, Arianna Grande and how big a kardasian butt is.

If that doesn't scare ya, it should.

I'm ready to bail to Russia. Not kidding. Isn't that something over all these years that I would be ready to take the journey home. Ukraine. My country is about to go down the left wing tubes. My husbands family is from Germany. Angie baby has just flushed her country down the drain. So Germany is out of the question. :lmao:

Canada is about to really seriously crash and burn. Russia is looking really good.

Let us talk about Hitler and the Grand Mufti then.

Okey dokey.
He WAS a house guest of Hitlers for several months.
Muslim Brotherhood & Hitler
Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22-year old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler, as well as his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.

Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg
When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS HandscharDivisions ('Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman empire).

Now as stated in the OP it appears anyway they HAVE switched sides.

I know the Grand Mufti and the MB very well.

The new Nazi's are Muslim. Jezus, I don't think you can get any more ignorant than that.

We'll wait till tomorrow and see if any nutter can top that on USMB. :)

You can't blanket them like that. No no no. You cannot blanket a whole religion like that. It's one thing to acknowledge that there was this one sect with the Grand Mufti who did work with Hitler but it was not a whole religion that did that.

Carla you can't blame a whole religion for the failures of certain leaders. Please this is so important.

Islam as a whole cannot be blamed for mistakes of leaders like the Grand Mufti.

The new Nazi's are Muslim. Jezus, I don't think you can get any more ignorant than that.

The Nazis appear to be switching sides and if you are two ignorant to see that and relate/comment on the social impact of such a switch well you are FAR to stupid to own a computer.

The Nazis appear to be switching sides and if you are two ignorant to see that and relate/comment on the social impact of such a switch well you are FAR to stupid to own a computer.

Your computer is stuck on right wing extremist sites designed for idiots. You wouldn't know a non biased news source if it slapped you in the face.

You can't blanket them like that. No no no. You cannot blanket a whole religion like that. It's one thing to acknowledge that there was this one sect with the Grand Mufti who did work with Hitler but it was not a whole religion that did that.

Carla you can't blame a whole religion for the failures of certain leaders. Please this is so important.

You need to put a lid on that bottle of Jack Daniel's.

Your computer is stuck on right wing extremist sites designed for idiots. You wouldn't know a non biased news source if it slapped you in the face.
A history site is right wing? You must HATE the history channel awful bad then. LOSER.

Alrighty then. Do you know who owns all the media in the Ukraine for example? Poroshenko owns channel 5. Hillary's largest contributor from the Ukraine owns the rest. Pinchuk.

I've been a busy girl. I promised a long time back to Crusader Frank I would hunt down the media before this election.

Watch me. Watch me now.

:)

You need to put a lid on that bottle of Jack Daniel's.

Vodka baby. :)

I miss my Jack though. My husband can't take it. I love JD to cook with. Without a word of a lie I have some of the best bbq recipes on the planet with jack daniels.

Forum List

Back