Nazi hunter says Adolf Eichmann's top aide presumed dead in Syria

How is having a major topic something bad? If I wanted to post trivial news, I probably would be outshined by the poster Sally.

It is quite amusing that Assad's main cheerleade4r thinks the viewers are that stupid that they can't figure out that he is only interested in one thing -- cheerleading for the Assad gang. Hmm, going on 1.00 a.m. in Germany now. This forum has to be really, really important for the cheerleader.

You are going mad now. Why arent you going to date the Sunni Man for some relaxation?

I really think you should see your internist or your psychiatrist to find out what is keeping you up throughout the night when other people in your town are sound asleep. As far as dating, why don't you be the one to invite him to your haus since you are now compadres and you can then cuddle up with him in your nice down featherbed. Perhaps this cuddling will lull you to finally sleep.
Imagine the domination he would impose upon you. Isnt it the right thing for a bad girl? I can send you German bracelets for more fun. Wait, I guess you still got some from your German employment.
How is having a major topic something bad? If I wanted to post trivial news, I probably would be outshined by the poster Sally.

It is quite amusing that Assad's main cheerleade4r thinks the viewers are that stupid that they can't figure out that he is only interested in one thing -- cheerleading for the Assad gang. Hmm, going on 1.00 a.m. in Germany now. This forum has to be really, really important for the cheerleader.

You are going mad now. Why arent you going to date the Sunni Man for some relaxation?

I really think you should see your internist or your psychiatrist to find out what is keeping you up throughout the night when other people in your town are sound asleep. As far as dating, why don't you be the one to invite him to your haus since you are now compadres and you can then cuddle up with him in your nice down featherbed. Perhaps this cuddling will lull you to finally sleep.
Imagine the domination he would impose upon you. Isnt it the right thing for a bad girl? I can send you German bracelets for more fun. Wait, I guess you still got some from your German employment.

I believe the readers are more on the ball than you think they are. They have figured out from your previous posts that you and he are now the bestest of friends so you can send your bracelets to him. Plus the readers must be scratching the heads wondering why in the world you have even dragged your new friend into this thread.

Poor Cheerleader of Assad, this thread must have really hit him hard about some important Nazi dying on in Syria. If it was reported that some old Nazi passed on in South America, where the bulk of Nazi criminals actually fled and where the dictators looked kindly upon them, there wouldn't have been a peep out of him. Plus it was no secret that some of the Nazis came to America. However, it was in the country of his favorite dictator in which this particular old Nazi passed away that he apparently didn't want mentioned.. As was said in a report...

"The report details how Mr. Husseini himself was allowed to flee after the war to Syria — he was in the custody of the French, who did not want to alienate Middle East regimes — and how high-ranking Nazis escaped from Germany to become advisers to anti-Israeli Arab leaders and “were able to carry on and transmit to others Nazi racial-ideological anti-Semitism.”

“You have an actual contract between officials of the Nazi Foreign Ministry with Arab leaders, including Husseini, extending after the war because they saw a cause they believed in,” Dr. Breitman said. “And after the war, you have real Nazi war criminals — Wilhelm Beisner, Franz Rademacher and Alois Brunner — who were quite influential in Arab countries.”
Today we hear the western leaders talking of freedom and tolerance while they travel to the Saudi Oberknilch, who arrests women for driving a car.

I believe the readers are more on the ball than you think they are. They have figured out from your previous posts that you and he are now the bestest of friends so you can send your bracelets to him. Plus the readers must be scratching the heads wondering why in the world you have even dragged your new friend into this thread.

Poor Cheerleader of Assad, this thread must have really hit him hard about some important Nazi dying on in Syria. If it was reported that some old Nazi passed on in South America, where the bulk of Nazi criminals actually fled and where the dictators looked kindly upon them, there wouldn't have been a peep out of him. Plus it was no secret that some of the Nazis came to America. However, it was in the country of his favorite dictator in which this particular old Nazi passed away that he apparently didn't want mentioned.. As was said in a report...

"The report details how Mr. Husseini himself was allowed to flee after the war to Syria — he was in the custody of the French, who did not want to alienate Middle East regimes — and how high-ranking Nazis escaped from Germany to become advisers to anti-Israeli Arab leaders and “were able to carry on and transmit to others Nazi racial-ideological anti-Semitism.”

“You have an actual contract between officials of the Nazi Foreign Ministry with Arab leaders, including Husseini, extending after the war because they saw a cause they believed in,” Dr. Breitman said. “And after the war, you have real Nazi war criminals — Wilhelm Beisner, Franz Rademacher and Alois Brunner — who were quite influential in Arab countries.”

Today we hear the western leaders talking of freedom and tolerance while they travel to the Saudi Oberknilch, who arrests women for driving a car.

I guess we all can see how disturbed Assad's main cheerleader was with the thread about the old Nazi who died in Syria. Don't worry, you can say HIP HIP HURRAH when they all finally have died out so that there will be no more articles about them dying in Syria.

And maybe if the world becomes fair to all people, there will be no more dictators any place in the world.

I guess we all can see how disturbed Assad's main cheerleader was with the thread about the old Nazi who died in Syria. Don't worry, you can say HIP HIP HURRAH when they all finally have died out so that there will be no more articles about them dying in Syria.

And maybe if the world becomes fair to all people, there will be no more dictators any place in the world.
Stupidly repeating shit does not make it true.

I realize that you do so love your dictator, and I think many, many of the viewers reading this forum also realize it. However, civilized people would rather that all dictators be done away with.

I realize that you do so love your dictator, and I think many, many of the viewers reading this forum also realize it. However, civilized people would rather that all dictators be done away with.
Well, you rather should start dealing with your own instead of insulting politicians who never did anything to you.

Well, you rather should start dealing with your own instead of insulting politicians who never did anything to you.

I am sure everyone is aware that on forums many politicians from countries all over the world have been criticized. However, the chief cheerleader for Assad doesn't want anything said about him unless it happens to be good. As the viewers can see, he was still up at 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. in Germany after his previous post on this thread at around 1:30 a.m. because he wants to catch anyone who criticizes his idol . Does this guy ever sleep??? As for me, regardless of all his cheerleading, I can see that there are others who don't think so highly of his idol.

Bashar Al Assad Profile of Syria s Mass Murderer New Republic

I am sure everyone is aware that on forums many politicians from countries all over the world have been criticized. However, the chief cheerleader for Assad doesn't want anything said about him unless it happens to be good. As the viewers can see, he was still up at 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. in Germany after his previous post on this thread at around 1:30 a.m. because he wants to catch anyone who criticizes his idol . Does this guy ever sleep??? As for me, regardless of all his cheerleading, I can see that there are others who don't think so highly of his idol.

Why dont you shut the fuck up with your shit? I am sure, the readers have enough of your shit and are sceptic about your lies. They also dont need an international clock and come here for news about Syria and not for your propaganda lies.

Why dont you shut the fuck up with your shit? I am sure, the readers have enough of your shit and are sceptic about your lies. They also dont need an international clock and come here for news about Syria and not for your propaganda lies.

Ah, up from your little nap I see and quick to answer if it is about your idol.. Remember, folks, anything said derogatory about Assad is a lie according to his chief cheerleader, not even when something is said from people who actually knew him. By the way, I think the readers can see how juvenile you really are.

Ah, up from your little nap I see and quick to answer if it is about your idol.. Remember, folks, anything said derogatory about Assad is a lie according to his chief cheerleader, not even when something is said from people who actually knew him. By the way, I think the readers can see how juvenile you really are.
They see my news - how Assad does a good job - and they see your Nusra like rants on him that have no base.

They see my news - how Assad does a good job - and they see your Nusra like rants on him that have no base.

Hey, hey, you can show him for all the Mr. Goody Two Shoes that you want if it makes you feel happy. However, we here also have the privilege of posting articles about what other Syrians think about him. Your opinion of him in this world is not the only one that counts.

Hey, hey, you can show him for all the Mr. Goody Two Shoes that you want if it makes you feel happy. However, we here also have the privilege of posting articles about what other Syrians think about him. Your opinion of him in this world is not the only one that counts.
You never told us something about opinions of Syrians.

Instead of your posting to this forum in the bewitching hours, how about instead doing a little research and find some articles about what other Syrians have said. You didn't even want to believe what Aris said and was always putting her down even though she comes from that region, knew what was going on with regard to your idol, and still has friends with whom she corresponds who are also in the region.

Instead of your posting to this forum in the bewitching hours, how about instead doing a little research and find some articles about what other Syrians have said. You didn't even want to believe what Aris said and was always putting her down even though she comes from that region, knew what was going on with regard to your idol, and still has friends with whom she corresponds who are also in the region.

sally---you seem to believe in miracles-------and the ability of
Brick wall to comprehend

Aris glorified Islamist terror groups against better knowledge. How should one deal with lies?

Aris glorified Islamist terror groups against better knowledge. How should one deal with lies?

you got a citation Captian Blei? beside "i found some articles" You made a specific allegation "sally always put aris down" (???) and "aris glorified islamist terror groups" really-----when? you gonna do the COYO thing
and cite a single operation as terror -------if done by the "side" you don't like?

you got a citation Captian Blei? beside "i found some articles" You made a specific allegation "sally always put aris down" (???) and "aris glorified islamist terror groups" really-----when? you gonna do the COYO thing
and cite a single operation as terror -------if done by the "side" you don't like?
Just browse the Middle East forum for beheadings, mass murder and destruction of FSA and co.

Just browse the Middle East forum for beheadings, mass murder and destruction of FSA and co.

what for? I know that muslims fight like barbarians-----
I was an adult in 1971 when the west Pakistani army was RAMPAGING thru east Pakistan-------and when the pigs were starving Biafran babies to death

Forum List

Back